trump statements at town hall contradict lawyers statements about Mar a lago documents...ooops

Persecutors don't need evidence, ya dizzy fuck.

Remember the Salem witch trials? It was all started by 2 teenage girls.... all they had to say was "he's a witch" and let the public hangings begin. We've gone full circle.... you diseased animals are stuck in the 1600's.

Enjoy your depravity while you can.... it's not going to last forever....

Persecutors don't need evidence, ya dizzy fuck.

Remember the Salem witch trials? It was all started by 2 teenage girls.... all they had to say was "he's a witch" and let the public hangings begin. We've gone full circle.... you diseased animals are stuck in the 1600's.

Enjoy your depravity while you can.... it's not going to last forever....
You mean like... LOCK HER UP!!! ?

That kind of arrest without charges that your orange douchebag was advocating and you idiots lapped it up? That kind?

That kind of arrest without charges that your orange douchebag was advocating and you idiots lapped it up? That kind?
trump is beyond wonderful.....democrats are so scared of him.....but look at the poor old sick relic they worship....buydem is the head of a criminal gang......IM surprised he hasnt blown up from all that gas he has

It's all nonsense. The prosecutors have had all relevant information for months and months, but have done NOTHING because they want to time their bullshit so as to have the greatest harm to Trump. There was no crime. Nothing has changed. It is all bullshit.

Seriously, are you people too stupid to see what's going on here?

'Lock her up' implies a trial and subsequent conviction.

Are you dumber than fuck due to a head injury or multiple generations of incest?

1683854923102.png

Seriously, are you people too stupid to see what's going on here?
It's much worse than that. They don't care if he might be innocent. In fact, they don't seem to care about anything other than destroying him. It really is a mental disease. I hope they each get treated the same way in the future.

'Lock her up' implies a trial and subsequent conviction.

Are you dumber than fuck due to a head injury or multiple generations of incest?
LOL Then why the fuck are you complaining about what is happening to your orange fuhrer?

Isn’t that what he got? A trial? And the orange douche bag lost the case.

But then what else can we expect from a loser?

Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Again, Trump and his supporters are remarkably stupid.
Every time he opens his mouth, he provides evidence to prosecutors who are examining one of his crimes. He cannot help himself. As more indictments come, I wonder if the GOP will stick with him? There is no doubt that the MAGA world will, but the GOP may begin to realize that he is a weight around their neck.

Every time trump speak, the DOJ, Fani Willis in Fulton County, and Carroll's attorney's take note. I really think he is truly believes he is above the law. He fashions himself as America's Erdoğan.

Count on trump's mouth to keep him in trouble. Prosecutors took note of trump's stupid comments.
His comments are the truth, which is why you call them stupid.
Trump was president when he removed the docs to MAL, perfectly legal.
Poopeypants was nothing when he stole TS documents to hide in the backseat of his car and garage.
Idiot jimboliar.

Every time he opens his mouth, he provides evidence to prosecutors who are examining one of his crimes. He cannot help himself. As more indictments come, I wonder if the GOP will stick with him? There is no doubt that the MAGA world will, but the GOP may begin to realize that he is a weight around their neck.

Every time trump speak, the DOJ, Fani Willis in Fulton County, and Carroll's attorney's take note. I really think he is truly believes he is above the law. He fashions himself as America's Erdoğan.
Keep yammering, its free campaign publicity as folks figure out just how idiotic your rants and those of the Dimmer ilk have become.
Another 10 poll points!

Forum List

Back