Trump to declare national emergency

Funny how the right applauds tyranny...
Bwuhahahahaha.......STFU, you idiot!

AGAIN, the President is using Constitutional / Legal Authority given to him by Congress, using a power that has been used 59 times in the past by Presidents from both parties. 32 of those remain in effect.

I don't mind snowflake WHINING...its when they lie their assess off while whining I can't stand.
Those Presidents had real emergencies. Those are time sensitive situations that require immediate attention, and Congress is read in as soon as they can get their fannies there to enact whatever legislation is required.
Emergencies with OTHER countries that have nothing to do with us.
Dont act like you know what those emergencies are, because you obviously have no idea.
Obama signed NE so no one could contribute to venezuela and burundi. Among other countries.
Please, just stop.

Not. This. Way.

Amazing....

While Democrats are trying to pass a bill that expands illegal immigration and human trafficking the President is actually trying to do something to secure and help this nation...

And you snowflakes are on your knees praying for the President to fail.

:rolleyes:
I am hoping that the Constitution of the United States prevails.

Declaring a national emergency is perfectly legal and constitutional, is it not?

yes.

now he has to deal with Congress.

when the House votes to kill his national emergency BY LAW it goes to the Senate for a vote.

given that, if the Senate Republicans react to the emergency the same way they did the bill, its DOA.

THATS THE LAW.

I'll give you an "E" for effort. But it doesn't work that way.

The House and the Senate can take up what is called a joint resolution of termination to end the emergency status, but it would take a supermajority in both houses to force it through. Otherwise when the resolution gets to Trump's desk, he can simply veto it.

Hope you enjoyed your civics lesson today.

I own Page 4 too. :biggrin:

you own that cup of Trump piss you're drinking, thats about it.

If an uncontrolled border that allows criminals, potential terrorists, and those that use our system for free isn't a national emergency, I don't know what is.

Amazing....

While Democrats are trying to pass a bill that expands illegal immigration and human trafficking the President is actually trying to do something to secure and help this nation...

And you snowflakes are on your knees praying for the President to fail.

:rolleyes:

Declaring a national emergency is perfectly legal and constitutional, is it not?

yes.

when the House votes to kill his national emergency BY LAW it goes to the Senate for a vote.

given that, if the Senate Republicans react to the emergency the same way they did the bill, its DOA.

THATS THE LAW.

The House and the Senate can take up what is called a joint resolution of termination to end the emergency status, but it would take a supermajority in both houses to force it through. Otherwise when the resolution gets to Trump's desk, he can simply veto it.

Dude, wake the hell up. President Trump just pissed all over the Democrat party, just to establish dominance over them.

:laughing0301:

I hope his idea dies just like ancient Roman criminals.
Of course you do. For the good of the Democratic Party and in revenge of Hillary losing you snowflakes have obstructed, undermined, plotted, and prayed for the failure of this President. It's not like anything is going to change that...ever.
I can't speak for the Democrats, and I've said numerous times that I have nothing against a physical barrier in places where there is a lot of travel. BUT this is truly alarming and if the President gets away with it, it has pretty much made an Emperor of Caesar. You watch.

You're so wrong about that. It is absolutely the President's responsibility to regulate immigration. If Congress refuses to give him funds for it, there are other legal ways.

That the Congress doesn't want to allow funds for the president to regulate immigration, yet shoves tons of sweet deals into bills for those that bribe them is alarming.

Not to mention, didn't we just send $10 billion to Honduras? How the fuck can we give $10 billion away yet not spend half that on things to make American lives better? That makes no sense.

It also makes no sense for people who are supposed to represent the people of America to vote that way. (Congress)

Sorry, it's reality knocking.
Congress has given Trump a BUNDLE of money to regulate immigration and control the border. They just don't seem to want a physical barrier (which I don't entirely understand so don't argue with me about it). Trump doesn't seem to care about anything BUT the physical barrier, which is very concrete thinking (no pun intended). That is the reality. Trump is reaching around Congress in a way that is absolutely, positively not allowed by the framers of our Constitution. They gave Congress their powers for a reason. That reason is Donald Trump.

If he does declare one, Congress should override him and pass an amendment to the bill that more clearly define what constitutes a National Emergency. Do it at the same time to prevent such bullshit from the next Democrat president.

Things like a catastrophic event, unforeseen event, an event that incapacitates the country?
Any republican who opposes will be primaried, and they know it.

Yep they have to protect the gravy train they're on.
And I really don't get it. Bob Corker is pretty wealthy from his real estate biz. Jeff Flake isn't going to miss any meals. I get it that these folks are addicted to the sense (illusion) of power they have. Sure they have the power to help their constituents, but that power is not THEIR power. I'm sure most know that all power is just transitory, but I don't think they're deluded in not realizing this. What I don't get is when to keep a job you don't materially need, you have to take positions you have to know are contrary to the nation's, and your constituent's, true interests ..... whatever happened to profiles in courage?

AGAIN, the President is using Constitutional / Legal Authority given to him by Congress, using a power that has been used 59 times in the past by Presidents from both parties. 32 of those remain in effect.

I don't mind snowflake WHINING...its when they lie their assess off while whining I can't stand.
Those Presidents had real emergencies. Those are time sensitive situations that require immediate attention, and Congress is read in as soon as they can get their fannies there to enact whatever legislation is required.
Dont act like you know what those emergencies are, because you obviously have no idea.
Obama signed NE so no one could contribute to venezuela and burundi. Among other countries.
Please, just stop.
Are you, the Constitution Boy, actually defending Trump's national emergency? Say it ain't so.

Ironically, El Chapo is due to move to the supermax @ Florence, Colorado, where Eric Rudolph now resides. Ironically as far as drug trafficking is concerned, Rudolph attended a xian identity compound in Missouri called Church of Israel. The movie, Kilometer 147, is a short film that won the Israeli Academy Award for 2018. It is about a camel that was killed on a road, precisely at the border between two towns. Neither of the towns took responsibility for removing the carcass from the road.

Pelosi and Schumer just held a press conference to prove they are just as stupid as many snowflakes on this board, falsely claiming President Trump's declaring a Natl Emergency is 'Un-Constitutional'!

:p

You would think that as Speaker of the House she would KNOW that CONGRESS gave Presidents the authority to declare NEs, that 59 of them have been declared in the last 40 years by Presidents in both parties, and that 32 are still in effect.

NOT knowing these facts borders on 'Incompetence', questioning if Pelosi is qualified / stable enough to lead the House.....

Pelosi, Schumer hammer 'unlawful' emergency declaration

what if that planet with the giant insects decided to fly here and take out the USA? would the Dems block the decision to fight them?

Trump has won the men on his side

That is the real power as Andrew Jackson proved

Congress and the courts said no to Andrew Jackson and he simply ignored them and did his will.

The deep state threw everything at trump to try to get the men away from trump. The men being more logical saw that crooked stuff and went to trump even more strong

The deep state now has been caught by the men as corrupt to the core and now the boomerang begins to lock up the deep state

Justice Roberts may be one of the crooks that may need to run like a rat
It's unconstitutional, and Trump's Sheep will find out what it means to be grotesquely ignorant about how government works. Even Ann Coulter understands what a disastrous move Trump just made; Trump to declare a national emergency over the wall

Please, just stop.
Are you, the Constitution Boy, actually defending Trump's national emergency? Say it ain't so.
I am against this. I have been. Using funds not appropriated by congress in unconstitutional. But it happens with every president and nobody reacts like people are right now. Why is that?
I was just saying your argument is ignorant, is all.

Pelosi and Schumer just held a press conference to prove they are just as stupid as many snowflakes on this board, falsely claiming President Trump's declaring a Natl Emergency is 'Un-Constitutional'!

:p

You would think that as Speaker of the House she would KNOW that CONGRESS gave Presidents the authority to declare NEs, that 59 of them have been declared in the last 40 years by Presidents in both parties, and that 32 are still in effect.

NOT knowing these facts borders on 'Incompetence', questioning if Pelosi is qualified / stable enough to lead the House.....

Pelosi, Schumer hammer 'unlawful' emergency declaration
You're an uneducated idiot; Trump to declare a national emergency over the wall

yes.

THATS THE LAW.

Dude, wake the hell up. President Trump just pissed all over the Democrat party, just to establish dominance over them.

:laughing0301:

tell ya what Gomer - if I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong

if I'm right, you will NEVER HEAR THE FUCKING END OF IT.

write that down ..

BO used executive orders that used billions of dollars of funds not appropriated by Congress and the leftists said nothing.

Four consecutive life terms for one of them, Rudolph and El Chapo are time-sensitive situations, no bout a doubt it.

It's unconstitutional.....

It is NOT Constitutional. I wish emotional Trump-haters would take the time to do some research so they can be motivated by facts and intelligence rather than their emotions.

IF it were Un-Constitutional, which it is not, that would mean Obama Violated the Constitution 13 more times than he actually did.

Forum List

Back