Trump to declare national emergency

The left finally care about the Constitution!
Quite an accomplishment, trump!

And the right still won't.

So, not really much has changed
Maybe the right is next.
Give it time :lol:

When the left goes after the guns, then they will care. The 2nd Amendment is the only one the right gives a shit about
Some other parts when its political convenient. Like the general welfare clause

When the next Democratic president declares a national emergency about guns and the 15000 gun homicides each year, be sure to thank Trump.

Nancy Pelosi and the left wing media are not making a fool out of Donald Trump. They're just letting him go on TV and do it to himself.
Actually, they set Trump up against his own temper tantrum behavior. They knew he would do something drastic, and he did. He's too predictable. Trump's an idiot.

I fucking hate the duopoly
I fucking hate this national emergency
I fucking hate the disingenuous outrage over the wall
I fucking hate the spending bill
I fucking hate washington
I fucking hate our fed gov

So the man who claimed to be a great negotiator, who had a book ghost written for him about the "art of the deal" which he didn't even read himself, got his ass handed to him, TWICE, in his very first attempt to negotiate with Congress.

Now he is acting unilaterally, doing the very things he accused his predecessor of. Just like a butt sore loser.

My, my, my. Ain't this priceless! :lol:

Doesn't matter. The wall is now going to be completed.

The left finally care about the Constitution!
Quite an accomplishment, trump!

And the right still won't.

So, not really much has changed
Maybe the right is next.
Give it time :lol:

When the left goes after the guns, then they will care. The 2nd Amendment is the only one the right gives a shit about
nah we're big fans on the first and 10th amendment's too

So the man who claimed to be a great negotiator, who had a book ghost written for him about the "art of the deal" which he didn't even read himself, got his ass handed to him, TWICE, in his very first attempt to negotiate with Congress.

Now he is acting unilaterally, doing the very things he accused his predecessor of. Just like a butt sore loser.

My, my, my. Ain't this priceless! :lol:

Doesn't matter. The wall is now going to be completed.
Pipe dream.

Trump will tell you it's completed, and you will bleev him. Chug-chug-chug!

Funny how the right applauds tyranny...
Bwuhahahahaha.......STFU, you idiot!

AGAIN, the President is using Constitutional / Legal Authority given to him by Congress, using a power that has been used 59 times in the past by Presidents from both parties. 32 of those remain in effect.

I don't mind snowflake WHINING...its when they lie their assess off while whining I can't stand.
Ah if obama had done the same thing...

Obama was selecting certain children for his friends n stuff.
Ironic post considering how tiny donnie is running a child sex ring out of ICE cages.

Pedo accusation of a sitting president, really? I should report that.

It's about time if Democrats are not going to do what they need to do for America they need to put them all in a room and let them play with their little toys

They've had since 1989. It's time to get the job done, with or without them. It's looking like without, that's not going to help their brand any.

Did I mention they were the ones that promised it? :eek:
Is Trump paying for it himself?

Nancy Pelosi and the left wing media are not making a fool out of Donald Trump. They're just letting him go on TV and do it to himself.
Actually, they set Trump up against his own temper tantrum behavior. They knew he would do something drastic, and he did. He's too predictable. Trump's an idiot.

No dipshit, he already researched it and knew what he was going to do.

H4r H4r!

AGAIN, the President is using Constitutional / Legal Authority given to him by Congress, using a power that has been used 59 times in the past by Presidents from both parties. 32 of those remain in effect.

I don't mind snowflake WHINING...its when they lie their assess off while whining I can't stand.
Ah if obama had done the same thing...

Obama was selecting certain children for his friends n stuff.
Ironic post considering how tiny donnie is running a child sex ring out of ICE cages.

Pedo accusation of a sitting president, really? I should report that.
You are a few years too late.

When the next Democratic president declares a national emergency about guns and the 15000 gun homicides each year, be sure to thank Trump.

Second Amendment scare-mongering. Every time I hear another leftard repeat that, I get the overwhelming urge to bite the head off a puppy.

It's about time if Democrats are not going to do what they need to do for America they need to put them all in a room and let them play with their little toys

They've had since 1989. It's time to get the job done, with or without them. It's looking like without, that's not going to help their brand any.

Did I mention they were the ones that promised it? :eek:
Is Trump paying for it himself?

Taxpayers have paid for it twice over, dumbshit. I don't see you bitching about the Congresses that stole the money twice allocated, now do I?

Those Presidents had real emergencies. Those are time sensitive situations that require immediate attention, and Congress is read in as soon as they can get their fannies there to enact whatever legislation is required.
Emergencies with OTHER countries that have nothing to do with us.
Dont act like you know what those emergencies are, because you obviously have no idea.
Obama signed NE so no one could contribute to venezuela and burundi. Among other countries.
Please, just stop.
From AP, just the facts:

It’s a contentious move, likely to be legally challenged, and not something presidents routinely do, contrary to his rhetoric:

TRUMP: “You know, we already have national emergencies out there. You know, President Obama, President Clinton, President Bush — they’ve declared many national — this is not unique. They’ve declared many national emergencies. Many, many.” — remarks at a Cabinet meeting Tuesday.

THE FACTS: The emergency action would be rare. The presidents he cites did not use emergency powers to pay for projects that Congress wouldn’t support.

Emergency declarations by Obama, Bush and Clinton were overwhelmingly for the purpose of addressing crises that emerged abroad. Many blocked foreign interests or terrorist-linked entities from access to funds. Some prohibited certain imports from or investments to countries associated with human rights abuses.

“It’s extremely rare for a president to declare a national emergency in a bid to fund domestic construction projects, particularly one that Congress has explicitly refused to fund,” said Andrew Boyle, an attorney in the national security program at the Brennan Center for Justice. “The ones that former presidents declared are of a different sort.”

I looked up the NE declared on Burundi. It was for sanctions and stopping access to funds. It was not to steal money from other governmental coffers without Congress's permission.

The most ironic thing about this, the National Emergencies Act was sponsored by a far-left NJ Democrat named Peter Rodino. Twice as many Democrats voted for it in the House and Senate, as did Republicans. President Gerald Ford signed the bill.

:laughing0301:

provide the context ...

It's unconstitutional.....

It is NOT Constitutional. I wish emotional Trump-haters would take the time to do some research so they can be motivated by facts and intelligence rather than their emotions.

IF it were Un-Constitutional, which it is not, that would mean Obama Violated the Constitution 13 more times than he actually did.
Prove to me it is unconstitutional, or you are a liar.

Well for an idiot he got what he wanted.

Guess that makes you the idiot for doubting it.

It is an actual emergency when fatal drugs cross into another nation, giving a perpetrator a more silent and deadly weapon than firearms. To lace the kool-aid in an elementary school is an example of a time-destroying, time-sensitive crisis. Yes, there are Podunks in Canada, too, though the word 'hillbilly' actually came from the Irish potato farmers in south-central Michigan (Irish Hills). Thus, it does have to do with agricultural workers doing jobs that U.S. citizens shirk from doing.

Forum List

Back