Trump to Accept Jan 6 Committee Subpoena on One Condition: He Testifies on Live TV

There is something wrong with lawyers asking such questions when they ask questions they now the witness is going to take the 5th.

This was political grandstanding, not a trial.

We all know this is fake.

There's also nothing wrong with douchebags like you shutting your mouth.
did anyone take notice that yesterdays hearing seemed so obviously scripted? like an SNL sketch? and keep in mind, we often see Democrats speak in a stutter like manner when reporters ask them questions. kinda like,,you know who who always needed a teleprompter to speak before the nation.

You know the committee will refuse that offer because then they can't lie about his testimony. Trump will humiliate them on live TV.

President Donald Trump has responded after the Democrats’ Jan. 6 Committee officially issued a subpoena for him to testify before Congress.
Trump has reportedly said that he will accept the subpoena and is happy to testify, provided he can do it on live TV.
According to reports, Trump will agree to testify but doesn’t want the Democrats and their allies in the media to selectively edit his video testimony to make him look bad.
NYT correspondent Michael Schmidt said: “Since it became public that the House select committee planned to subpoena Trump for his testimony, the former president has been telling aides he favors doing so, so long as he gets to do so live, according to a person familiar with his discussions.”
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, who has long-term cooperation with Trump, told CNN’s Jake Tapper:
“In terms of the subpoena, for him, that is actually one of the things that has animated him.
“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.
very smart,that way they cant edit what he says.

There is something wrong with lawyers asking such questions when they ask questions they now the witness is going to take the 5th.

This was political grandstanding, not a trial.

We all know this is fake.

There's also nothing wrong with douchebags like you shutting your mouth.
Why are you so triggered? I'm agreeing that the fat former guy should testify on live tv like he requested? It's as if you are nervous he'll do something STUPID or something. :heehee:

I'd say yes in a heartbeat....as long as he agrees to answer questions put to him not plead the 5th....which we both know he'll NEVER do.
So, it's an empty gesture.
The Clown Show just had their bluff called.

Watch how fast they fold.

The Clown Show just had their bluff called.

Watch how fast they fold.
Nah. There is NO WAY Trump's "legal team" will let him get in front of the committee.
More smoke. More bullshit. He'd be pleading the 5th the entire time.
And I wouldn't give him the platform.
He's desperate for attention. Otherwise he would have never opened his mouth on this. :)

Nah. There is NO WAY Trump's "legal team" will let him get in front of the committee.
More smoke. More bullshit. He'd be pleading the 5th the entire time.
And I wouldn't give him the platform.
He's desperate for attention. Otherwise he would have never opened his mouth on this. :)
If getting Trump’s testimony is a matter of urgent national security why did they wait all these months to say they would subpoena him, and then put their Clown Show back on another weeks long haitus?

Why are you so triggered? I'm agreeing that the fat former guy should testify on live tv like he requested? It's as if you are nervous he'll do something STUPID or something. :heehee:
We both know you're trolling, bitch.

imagine if the tables were turned and we had pelosi and choomer there, agreeing to show up at this hearing, i think to the left of pelosi we would have "Barney" and to the right of choomer, we would have "Elmo" as their defense witnesses

Congressional subpoenas must have a LEGISLATIVE PURPOSE.

What legislation as Nazi Piglosi announced that is related to Trump’s subpoena?

dumbest post ever
Not even close.

The Supreme Court has ruled that such requests must serve a “valid legislative purpose” – a requirement that it has interpreted as giving Congress broad, but not unlimited, power to investigate.

and he may also demand a few witnesses and very credible lawmakers with him so they can bring the actual facts of what else happened on the 6th that was never brought up...."To The Effect Of" LOL,,,yah, what does "To The Affect Of" mean anyway? " I Assume" ??

Psst - witnesses don't get to call other witnesses.

The rest of your post? I don't know what you are trying to say.

WW

Forum List

Back