Trump to Accept Jan 6 Committee Subpoena on One Condition: He Testifies on Live TV

I think they ought to call his bluff and agree to televise it.

Thing is..............even though it might be on live TV, there is no telling what channel it would be on. I don't think that major networks would be willing to cut out their soap operas and daytime programming for that, so more than likely it would be on something like C-SPAN.

And yeah..................the major media companies would have a field day with it.

PLEASE Jan 6th committee.....................PLEASE agree to televise his testimony. I don't like Trump in the slightest, but even I might be interested in seeing what a train wreck his testimony would be.

I think they ought to call his bluff and agree to televise it.

Thing is..............even though it might be on live TV, there is no telling what channel it would be on. I don't think that major networks would be willing to cut out their soap operas and daytime programming for that, so more than likely it would be on something like C-SPAN.

And yeah..................the major media companies would have a field day with it.

PLEASE Jan 6th committee.....................PLEASE agree to televise his testimony. I don't like Trump in the slightest, but even I might be interested in seeing what a train wreck his testimony would be.
d61gftkyt5v91.jpg

if it were live, he would just be throwing out dog whistles like stand by stand back, and promoting truth social.

You know the committee will refuse that offer because then they can't lie about his testimony. Trump will humiliate them on live TV.

President Donald Trump has responded after the Democrats’ Jan. 6 Committee officially issued a subpoena for him to testify before Congress.
Trump has reportedly said that he will accept the subpoena and is happy to testify, provided he can do it on live TV.
According to reports, Trump will agree to testify but doesn’t want the Democrats and their allies in the media to selectively edit his video testimony to make him look bad.
NYT correspondent Michael Schmidt said: “Since it became public that the House select committee planned to subpoena Trump for his testimony, the former president has been telling aides he favors doing so, so long as he gets to do so live, according to a person familiar with his discussions.”
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, who has long-term cooperation with Trump, told CNN’s Jake Tapper:
“In terms of the subpoena, for him, that is actually one of the things that has animated him.
“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.
I think he should make sure Congressmen Jim Jordan and Louie Gohmert are added to the committee since it's already a lockstep groupthink organization at this point. We can't let the House Speaker be a part of this little Get Trump Group either. I'm sick of smug TDS Democrats and their TDS Rinos nidus of evildoing. We're a free people. We deserve better than the Democrats can use to their lying, satanic communistic ends to defeat their innocent victims.

d61gftkyt5v91.jpg

if it were live, he would just be throwing out dog whistles like stand by stand back, and promoting truth social.
You aren't allowed to plead the 5th when you're a cabinet member, idiot.

You know the committee will refuse that offer because then they can't lie about his testimony. Trump will humiliate them on live TV.

President Donald Trump has responded after the Democrats’ Jan. 6 Committee officially issued a subpoena for him to testify before Congress.
Trump has reportedly said that he will accept the subpoena and is happy to testify, provided he can do it on live TV.
According to reports, Trump will agree to testify but doesn’t want the Democrats and their allies in the media to selectively edit his video testimony to make him look bad.
NYT correspondent Michael Schmidt said: “Since it became public that the House select committee planned to subpoena Trump for his testimony, the former president has been telling aides he favors doing so, so long as he gets to do so live, according to a person familiar with his discussions.”
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, who has long-term cooperation with Trump, told CNN’s Jake Tapper:
“In terms of the subpoena, for him, that is actually one of the things that has animated him.
“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.
That's my man

Forum List

Back