Rick Scott: GOP to win big in November because Biden's presidency is so bad, fossil fuels have given us the economy we have, high gas prices hurt poor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Scott says he's been in the Senate for years, and every week Schumer has a new spending bill. says he's campaigning with Herschel Walker and Dr Oz and people are fed up with Democrats, all the Dems can do is smear Walker and Oz because they're running away from their radical left-wing policies

Here's how I know the Left already has their winning strategy in place.
Because the media keeps softening the upcoming blow with preemptive propaganda like this. They already know.
Fark We The People.....they will install who they want.

ElectionPropaganda.png

BS. Most Americas suspect the Left cheats.

Last edited:
In a week gas has gone up .53 cents a gallon in my AO.....And yet the dems think folks are not going to notice that and keep going on about "mah abortion".......I wish them Godspeed on that path. :laughing0301:

Biden will now expedite depleting the Strategic Reserves in an attempt to fool the low hanging fruit just before the midterms.
Chyna will get unbelievably cheap crude.
But, we ALL knew that.

Biden will now expedite depleting the Strategic Reserves in an attempt to fool the low hanging fruit just before the midterms.
Chyna will get unbelievably cheap crude. But, we ALL knew that.
China owns BOTH Bidens. I love when the WH and dems scream about the Sauds not going along with their ploy to wait until after the November elections to cut oil output. The Sauds just gave Biden and the dems the finger on both hands.

Last edited:
We were a machismo nation at one time. Now we are a snidely whiplash one and he is winning.

Forum List

Back