Trump to Accept Jan 6 Committee Subpoena on One Condition: He Testifies on Live TV

There is not a politician alive that will not sound different win speaking (testifying) under oath than a political stump speech.

Only a Trump minion, cult member, trained monkey would be so loyal to any politician, as the cult is. And you are a proud member of the cult.
The Trump cult members admire Trump more than most religions admire God. It is scary.

ahhhh. . . you seem like the type that would still be wearing a mask, or had worn a mask until Fauci quit, and got a shot whenever they told you to.

:auiqs.jpg:

The irony? Is palpable.

There is not a politician alive that will not sound different win speaking (testifying) under oath than a political stump speech.

Only a Trump minion, cult member, trained monkey would be so loyal to any politician, as the cult is. And you are a proud member of the cult.
The Trump cult members admire Trump more than most religions admire God. It is scary.

Standard Dim talking points.

So, are you saying folks that follow him on these alt TEE VEE networks, and go to his rallies or watch his speeches. . .

. . . know him less, and have less idea of who he is, than you, who watch lefty propaganda, from whose job it is to smear his character, and never really have proof, or even interview the guy?

It is your contention, that YOU, know him better than they do, folks that have actually watched him do interviews, and give speeches, month in, and month out, since J6, is that what you are trying to say?

:dunno:

I marvel at the way the TDS morons believe Trump supporters are the cult members.

Was Hillary Clinton's Benghazi hearings televised live.
Why on Earth do you think folks were so upset that she wasn't thrown in the pen? She basically admitted to deceiving the American public, and there wasn't shit done about it.

:rolleyes:

iu

iu

Fact Check: Hillary came up with Benghazi video explanation​

Last edited:
Think the committee will take Trump up on that? They could, but I seriously doubt for very obvious reasons.

“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.”
This is not a negotiation, magaturd.

Well played, Trump. Democrats are now shitting themselves that Trump will get air time leading up to the election.

I guarantee, even if Trump's interrogation in front of this committee is televised LIVE, and he tells every lunatic lefty, YUP, the Deep State wanted me to lure every nutty Q-tard in the nation to riot, and sure, he is guilty of planning an insurrection, you caught him, but it was just a big joke, he'd say, "sorry, my bad." And that would be that. Nothing would happen to him, same as Hillary. And that? Is a WORST case scenario. Who the hell cares?

There won't be shit done to him. Hell, he might even run again. Hillary got to run after she was caught lying, deceiving, and even causing the deaths of an ambassador and special ops folks, so why wouldn't he?

Nothing is ever done to the elites, and nothing ever will be done to them, and all you folks will still worship them, despite when the facts come out in the press. If they are facts you don't like? You will forget them.

If they are facts you do like? You will believe that they don't apply to the oligarchs and ruling elites on your side, b/c none of you understand that the real targets of this game?

ARE US!

g4.jpg

Think the committee will take Trump up on that? They could, but I seriously doubt for very obvious reasons.

“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.”
If the committee calls the traitor's bluff, he will come up with another condition. And then another. And then another.

The coward has no intention of appearing before the committee.

If the committee calls the traitor's bluff, he will come up with another condition. And then another. And then another.

The coward has no intention of appearing before the committee.
Trump wants to testify live so he can do more of his stochastic terrorism, his only defense left seems to be to have the threat of people attacking D.C. if he's indicted.
And he'd probably throw in a few commercials for Truth Social, ala Alex Jones, who did one for some crypto currency during his recent testimony in the Sandy Hook defamation trial.

So, are you saying folks that follow him on these alt TEE VEE networks, and go to his rallies or watch his speeches. . .

. . . know him less, and have less idea of who he is, than you, who watch lefty propaganda, from whose job it is to smear his character, and never really have proof, or even interview the guy?

It is your contention, that YOU, know him better than they do, folks that have actually watched him do interviews, and give speeches, month in, and month out, since J6, is that what you are trying to say?

:dunno:

Yes I know more than his cult members. The cult members have been brainwashed. They think everything Trump does and says is good. No human is like this.
It proves they are brainwashed cult members. Blinded by love.

You think the Jan 6 committee would turn down a chance for Trump to testify under oath live on TV with his penchant for shamelessly lying about everything all the time? Here's a clue for you: it's a crime to lie to Congress. Trump would add multiple counts of perjury to all his other crimes.

ahhhh. . . you seem like the type that would still be wearing a mask, or had worn a mask until Fauci quit, and got a shot whenever they told you to.

The irony? Is palpable.
I have received all my shots and I am proud of it. I listened closely to Fauci and many other medical professionals from all over the world to make my decisions on what to do.
I did not drink bleach with the hope it would kill the virus. I did not take hydroxychloroquine.
I am guessing you followed the instructions of Dr. Trump, exactly. What is like to drink bleach? Didn't burn going down.

I guarantee, even if Trump's interrogation in front of this committee is televised LIVE, and he tells every lunatic lefty, YUP, the Deep State wanted me to lure every nutty Q-tard in the nation to riot, and sure, he is guilty of planning an insurrection, you caught him, but it was just a big joke, he'd say, "sorry, my bad." And that would be that. Nothing would happen to him, same as Hillary. And that? Is a WORST case scenario. Who the hell cares?

There won't be shit done to him. Hell, he might even run again. Hillary got to run after she was caught lying, deceiving, and even causing the deaths of an ambassador and special ops folks, so why wouldn't he?

Nothing is ever done to the elites, and nothing ever will be done to them, and all you folks will still worship them, despite when the facts come out in the press. If they are facts you don't like? You will forget them.

If they are facts you do like? You will believe that they don't apply to the oligarchs and ruling elites on your side, b/c none of you understand that the real targets of this game?

ARE US!

View attachment 710206
Diagnosis: Mister Beale is a Trump cult member. Possibility he is a recruiter and helps with brainwashing indoctrination of possible new recruits.

Help And Resources To Leave A Cult | Cult Escape | Information & Support

Dare to Doubt | Leaving and Recovering from Cults

Directory of Cult Recovery Resources

Please Testify Live, Under Oath, without taking the 5th.
If your plan is to testify Live, then take the 5th, then everyones time is waisted.
So, No taking the 5th, or face contempt charges.

Please, I've been hoping for that Colonel Jessup Moment.

He and all thinking supporters win when the world sees the committees bullshit
Trump is already well exposed and known.
This bullshit witch hunt committee is mostly hiding from scrutiny
Everyone already knows about the bullshit committee, except for those who wouldn't open their eyes anyway. There's nothing that Trump could say that hasn't already been said.

I marvel at the way the TDS morons believe Trump supporters are the cult members.
I marvel at you NOT know what a cult is.

Definition of cult​

noun

1). an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.

biden: Has very few followers. No rallies.
trump: Holds Rallies with No Substance, But teases the followers, SHEEP, with the ultimate bullshit.

biden: Has no one applauding him and cherishing him on a daily basis.
trump: Has a Flock of Followers that cherish his every word.

Now, seriously, who is the cult?

Everyone already knows about the bullshit committee, except for those who wouldn't open their eyes anyway. There's nothing that Trump could say that hasn't already been said.
Oh, but there is.
Get him up there, rattle him, just like Colonel Jessup.
Do it trump.
Confess without knowing you are confessing.

Independent Thinker, can you be specific of claims made by the Jan 6th witness listed below, or any other witnesses, that is untrue. All had damning evidence against Trump. None are Democrats. Be specific. I am sure if you are not going to judge what the committee is producing without knowing what they are producing.

Rusty Bowers, GOP Speaker of Arizona's House of Representatives​

Pat Cipollone, former Trump White House counsel​

Caroline Edwards, US Capitol Police officer​

Benjamin Ginsberg, GOP election lawyer​

Cassidy Hutchinson, former Trump White House aide​

Greg Jacob, former Mike Pence general counsel​

Michael Luttig, conservative attorney and former judge​

Sarah Matthews, former Trump White House deputy press secretary​

Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's GOP secretary of state​

Jeff Rosen, former acting attorney general​

Marc Short, former Mike Pence chief of staff​

Bill Stepien, former Trump campaign manager​