Trump threatens to 'close down the country' over funding for border wall

Your idea of border security is taking in as many illegal democrat voters as possible.

Now where did i say that Norm?

No, my 'idea' of the wall is diverting to the fact that an abundance of LEGAL temp work visa's & permanent immigration with about a million loopholes over shadows anything ILLEGAL

Visa Statistics

~S~

The wall is not just because of the illegals, the wall is to help keep out contraband. Most of our heroin is coming across that southern border and killing over 60,000 Americans every year. That's more Americans than can fit in most professional football stadiums, and we're not even talking about how many people were saved from OD's.

I wonder what kind of impact it would have on the midterms if he were to "close down the country."

"We have to have borders and we have to have them fast and we need security, we need the wall," Trump said at the rally in Washington, Michigan.

"That wall has started. We got $1.6 billion. We come up again on Sept. 28 and if we don’t get border security, we’ll have no choice. We’ll close down the country. Because we need border security."

But not until he asked if there were any Hispanics in the room! :21::21::21::21:

What a brave man he is!

Trump's legacy gets better with every news report

I agree he's doing a great job even as a non-politician, it's too bad Democratic politicians are such whiny lard asses with zero accomplishments and piss poor attitudes, they learned nothing from the last election.

This may be a start of a trend. It seems that professional politicians are not able to do the job. A guy from the private sector came in to save the day.

Your idea of border security is taking in as many illegal democrat voters as possible.

No, my 'idea' of the wall is diverting to the fact that an abundance of LEGAL temp work visa's & permanent immigration with about a million loopholes over shadows anything ILLEGAL

Visa Statistics

~S~

The wall is not just because of the illegals, the wall is to help keep out contraband. Most of our heroin is coming across that southern border and killing over 60,000 Americans every year. That's more Americans than can fit in most professional football stadiums, and we're not even talking about how many people were saved from OD's.

ODs are nature's way of thinning out the herd.

Closing down the country isn’t really closing down the country. If I were a “nonessential” federal worker, I would be rooting for it — a paid vacation.

Yep, if they are going to "shut down the Govt" they need to do it for real. Keep the ATC folks at home, tell the Border Patrol and Military to stand down and just chill in their buildings, shut down the USPS and send all the food inspectors home.

Try that and I bet we would never hear threats of a "shutdown" again.

Visa Statistics

~S~

He's just butthurt that Trump is correct. The usual excuses, distractions and tantrum follows to pretend it ain't so.

Be understanding, for years he had to take it up the ass from his leftist overlords and now as it turns out, it was all for nothing. They were wrong about everything...

Visa Statistics

~S~

ODs are nature's way of thinning out the herd.

Yeah? Well when they start thinning out the herd in your family, maybe you'll have a different opinion.

I wonder what kind of impact it would have on the midterms if he were to "close down the country."

"We have to have borders and we have to have them fast and we need security, we need the wall," Trump said at the rally in Washington, Michigan.

"That wall has started. We got $1.6 billion. We come up again on Sept. 28 and if we don’t get border security, we’ll have no choice. We’ll close down the country. Because we need border security."

This is one time I disagree with Trump. Republicans won't be closing down the government--the Democrats will be. We are in leadership of the Senate, House, and the White House. If the government is shut down, it's because the minority refused to go with the peoples choice of representatives.

Visa Statistics

~S~

He's just butthurt that Trump is correct. The usual excuses, distractions and tantrum follows to pretend it ain't so.

Be understanding, for years he had to take it up the ass from his leftist overlords and now as it turns out, it was all for nothing. They were wrong about everything...

Illegals are taking over our country right in front of us. What do the Democrats think about it? :5_1_12024:

This is exactly what they want since the Democrats became the anti-white party.

so try this then Ray>>

~S~

So you are showing me a problem B (legal immigration loopholes). Because of this problem B, problem A which is illegal immigration, should not be taken care of?

It's always been problem B Norm

But this countries corporate masters don't want us to focus on problem B

they want us to focus on problem A, while they fill their coffers with cheap labor

Trump did tighten this up as well recently, which i applaud , especially given all of this countries coropratists (read-lobbists w/$$) flocked to Washington like ugly on an ape to thwart it.

~S~

So I bet you didn't think I would look into your chart, did you? Either that or you only seen what you liked and decided to post it without looking into it. But I found your chart and read the attached report, and here is what it said:

In the last several years, the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) has been granting legal status to many more people than the US Census Bureau estimates are entering the country. How could this be?

At any given time, there is a population of undocumented immigrants in the country. Over a period of years, a good portion of these will work their way through the immigration system and gain a residency permit. Thus, the illegal immigrant population is growing by the number of new undocumented immigrants per year, and declining by the number of undocumented persons gaining residency permits.

So in other words under DumBama, more illegals gained legal status than before. It has nothing to do with him taking action on our border because the Democrats want those people here; as many as they can sneak in.

Oil's the Reason the Illegal Immigrant Population is Declining

oh and, those of you thinking a wall is going to stop drug traffic should read this>

Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels (Opinion) - CNN

they (the drug lords) are publicly thanking Trump

~S~

You bring a CNN opinion as evidence for your argument?

Should I laugh or cry?

They say that making it more difficult to smuggle drugs makes the life of the cartels easier. Now this is the type of extraordinary claim the requires extraordinary evidence. Too bad that as usual, CNN forgot to provide that evidence, or in fact any evidence.

I doubt that the regular drug smuggler can afford a submarine or a frozen shark...

By the way, the above link once again proves that you can hardly read a CNN article without them displaying their true colors. Direct quote:

CNN said:
The truth is, the wall is just a symbol. It is a physical monument to the idea of returning to a more homogenous white past -- a past that ignores the contributions of undocumented migrants and the fact that they have raised our children and fed our families.

WTF, illegals raise the children of CNN employees and apparently feed their families? Well maybe so, they probably abuse the hell out of that cheap workforce and democratic votes. These people are as deranged as they come.

Yep welp, pick yer media poison fellas, seems everyone's saying the same thing....

Fact-checking Trump's claim that the Southern border with Mexico is ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-calls-the-u-s-mexico-border-extremely-dange...
Jan 17, 2018 - You can add President Trump's Twitter feed to that. On Tuesday, the president wrote: “We must have Security at our VERY DANGEROUS SOUTHERN BORDER, and we must have a great WALL to help protect us, and to help stop the massive inflow of drugs pouring into our country!” We must have Security ...
CNN: Border Wall is a 'Gift to the Drug Cartels' - Accuracy in Media
Accuracy in Media › On Target Blog
Jan 10, 2018 - Alice Driver of CNN wrote a piece headlined, “Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels.” Driver claimed…
Opinion: Trump's wall would be gift to cartels – 96.7 Merle FM – WMYL ...
merlefm.com › CNN
Jan 8, 2018 - The tricks of the multibillion-dollar drug business include using drones, submarines, ultralight planes and even frozen sharks to transport product across the US-Mexico border. Just consider that in 2016, US Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations agents attempted to seize a submarine in ...
Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels | Law ...
www.rrenfrolaw.com/.../opinion-trumps-mexico-wall-would-be-a-gift-to-the-drug-cartel...
... to the drug cartels. Home / Feed Item / Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Source: Published on 2018-01-08. You can share this story by using your social accounts: ...
CNN Opinion on Twitter: "Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the ...
CNN Opinion on Twitter
Jan 8, 2018 - Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels, warns @DriverWrites. After all, itwould have "little practical application in a world where they harness the latest technology to move drugs and people into the US. ... Are they sending drugs and people across the border using "the Cloud"? Quantum ...
Mimi Yang, "The Trump Wall: a Cultural Wall and a Cultural War ...
csalateral.org/issue/6-2/trump-wall-cultural-war-yang/
by M Yang - ‎2017
Budget Director Mick Mulvaney is doubtful of the purpose of the wall, and speaks out: “This doesn't stop drugs and doesn't stop criminals from crossing the border, in fact it doesn't stop hardly anything from crossing the border.” Alice Driver believes that “the Trump's Mexico Wall would be a gift to the drug cartels”and calls it ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

and that's JUST pg 1....

~S~

So I bet you didn't think I would look into your chart, did you? Either that or you only seen what you liked and decided to post it without looking into it. But I found your chart and read the attached report, and here is what it said:

In the last several years, the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) has been granting legal status to many more people than the US Census Bureau estimates are entering the country. How could this be?

At any given time, there is a population of undocumented immigrants in the country. Over a period of years, a good portion of these will work their way through the immigration system and gain a residency permit. Thus, the illegal immigrant population is growing by the number of new undocumented immigrants per year, and declining by the number of undocumented persons gaining residency permits.

So in other words under DumBama, more illegals gained legal status than before. It has nothing to do with him taking action on our border because the Democrats want those people here; as many as they can sneak in.

Oil's the Reason the Illegal Immigrant Population is Declining

I.E.- legal loopholes in the system

Bravo Ray!

~S~

Yep welp, pick yer media poison fellas, seems everyone's saying the same thing....

Fact-checking Trump's claim that the Southern border with Mexico is ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-calls-the-u-s-mexico-border-extremely-dange...
Jan 17, 2018 - You can add President Trump's Twitter feed to that. On Tuesday, the president wrote: “We must have Security at our VERY DANGEROUS SOUTHERN BORDER, and we must have a great WALL to help protect us, and to help stop the massive inflow of drugs pouring into our country!” We must have Security ...
CNN: Border Wall is a 'Gift to the Drug Cartels' - Accuracy in Media
Accuracy in Media › On Target Blog
Jan 10, 2018 - Alice Driver of CNN wrote a piece headlined, “Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels.” Driver claimed…
Opinion: Trump's wall would be gift to cartels – 96.7 Merle FM – WMYL ...
merlefm.com › CNN
Jan 8, 2018 - The tricks of the multibillion-dollar drug business include using drones, submarines, ultralight planes and even frozen sharks to transport product across the US-Mexico border. Just consider that in 2016, US Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations agents attempted to seize a submarine in ...
Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels | Law ...
www.rrenfrolaw.com/.../opinion-trumps-mexico-wall-would-be-a-gift-to-the-drug-cartel...
... to the drug cartels. Home / Feed Item / Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Source: Published on 2018-01-08. You can share this story by using your social accounts: ...
CNN Opinion on Twitter: "Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the ...
CNN Opinion on Twitter
Jan 8, 2018 - Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels, warns @DriverWrites. After all, itwould have "little practical application in a world where they harness the latest technology to move drugs and people into the US. ... Are they sending drugs and people across the border using "the Cloud"? Quantum ...
Mimi Yang, "The Trump Wall: a Cultural Wall and a Cultural War ...
csalateral.org/issue/6-2/trump-wall-cultural-war-yang/
by M Yang - ‎2017
Budget Director Mick Mulvaney is doubtful of the purpose of the wall, and speaks out: “This doesn't stop drugs and doesn't stop criminals from crossing the border, in fact it doesn't stop hardly anything from crossing the border.” Alice Driver believes that “the Trump's Mexico Wall would be a gift to the drug cartels”and calls it ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

and that's JUST pg 1....

~S~

Who cares what they are saying? No matter how many CNN opinion pieces think that whites should hate themselves or that the wall won't work won't change the facts.

Forum List

Back