Trump threatens to 'close down the country' over funding for border wall

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I wonder what kind of impact it would have on the midterms if he were to "close down the country."

"We have to have borders and we have to have them fast and we need security, we need the wall," Trump said at the rally in Washington, Michigan.

"That wall has started. We got $1.6 billion. We come up again on Sept. 28 and if we don’t get border security, we’ll have no choice. We’ll close down the country. Because we need border security."

Is he still pushing that line that the $1.6 billion actually went towards the wall? Does he realize that anybody who can read knows that's not true? :dunno:

Closing down the country isn’t really closing down the country. If I were a “nonessential” federal worker, I would be rooting for it — a paid vacation.

Is he still pushing that line that the $1.6 billion actually went towards the wall? Does he realize that anybody who can read knows that's not true? :dunno:

The lions share goes to HS, our own lovely gestapo , while the rest of the 'letter dept's will be suckin' up the remnants like cream fed kittens.....there might be enough left to erect a few scarecrows>>>

~S~

I wonder what kind of impact it would have on the midterms if he were to "close down the country."

"We have to have borders and we have to have them fast and we need security, we need the wall," Trump said at the rally in Washington, Michigan.

"That wall has started. We got $1.6 billion. We come up again on Sept. 28 and if we don’t get border security, we’ll have no choice. We’ll close down the country. Because we need border security."

Maybe Democrats will get up off their fat lazy asses and accomplish border security and a reasonable immigration policy...

...but I imagine you've given up on that scenario and have fully accepted that Democrat politicians are just going to whine and play divisive politics instead. (accomplish diddly squat as usual)

Last edited:
“We have to have borders”

:lol: Uh...hey dumbass, we already have borders.

Agent Orange is on a roll this weekend. The caravan of rapists and murderers is coming for you Donald! You’re not even safe in the Whitehouse!

Soon he’ll be circling the nation in Airforce One sending out deranged, paranoid Tweets full of typos.

Ironically, border security did well under Dem control, one can check the numbers

The Reps are just using it as a diversion , which both parties need for their corporate masters ,while the work visas are being handed out

~S~

Trump's legacy gets better with every news report

I agree he's doing a great job even as a non-politician, it's too bad Democratic politicians are such whiny lard asses with zero accomplishments and piss poor attitudes, they learned nothing from the last election.

Agent Orange is on a roll this weekend. The caravan of rapists and murderers is coming for you Donald! You’re not even safe in the Whitehouse!

Soon he’ll be circling the nation in Airforce One sending out deranged, paranoid Tweets full of typos.

Huh...

:lol: .. and you called me a dumbass... go away, you got no game Butt Pixie..

Last edited:
Ironically, border security did well under Dem control, one can check the numbers

The Reps are just using it as a diversion , which both parties need for their corporate masters ,while the work visas are being handed out

~S~

Your idea of border security is taking in as many illegal democrat voters as possible.

By that standard it did well under Obama indeed. But now that Trump is president illegal immigration is down 90%.

We need to build that wall immediately. Close the border, not the country.

Tissue?

Actually, I didn’t call you a dumbass. I said your post about Dems being divisive is ironic. Ironic because Donald is the most divisive president ever.

But, you are a dumbass.

Tissue?

Actually, I didn’t call you a dumbass. I said your post about Dems being divisive is ironic. Ironic because Donald is the most divisive president ever.

But, you are a dumbass.

Sheesh, I can't believe y'all are still using that, "tissue" thing... :eusa_doh:

I guess we disagree, when I think "divisive"...I believe that's the essence of the alt-lefty wing of Democratic Party these days.

Trump has to make decisions and start discussions that piss people off especially if they want to be., he's the President..

Last edited:

~S~
images

Your idea of border security is taking in as many illegal democrat voters as possible.

Now where did i say that Norm?

No, my 'idea' of the wall is diverting to the fact that an abundance of LEGAL temp work visa's & permanent immigration with about a million loopholes over shadows anything ILLEGAL

Visa Statistics

~S~

Now where did i say that Norm?

No, my 'idea' of the wall is diverting to the fact that an abundance of LEGAL temp work visa's & permanent immigration with about a million loopholes over shadows anything ILLEGAL

Visa Statistics

~S~

So you are showing me a problem B (legal immigration loopholes). Because of this problem B, problem A which is illegal immigration, should not be taken care of?

So because more people die of heart disease than cancer we should not cure cancer either.

Yes, your logic is the typical flawless left logic that I encounter here daily.

Forum List

Back