Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.

Then he blamed Trump.

This Guy is simply amazing, Has no empathy, and there is nothing he won’t try to blame on Trump.

The Leftoids Lunatic Derangement knows no bounds and knows no ends..........just like their lies and treachery.

"Trump did it" is their war cry for all of the heinous atrocities they have committed against this country, this planet, and all the tax paying citizens of the USA. Their scope and permanance of their psychopathic TDS should have them all strapped to wire frame beds in rubber rooms, being hooked up to electro-therapy machines for life!!!!

At the very least a clown show

Even clown shows are supposed to amuse the public.

This isn't amusing in the least. It's sacrilege against this country and the constitution, as well as spitting in the face of compassion and reason.

190506-lewis-clown-car-tease_krfo3p

Typical teabaggers.

President Biden chuckled Wednesday night while knocking Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for falsely blaming him for the 2020 deaths of two Michigan brothers — whose mother emotionally slammed the federal response to surging fentanyl deaths.

“I was the reason, she was very specific, I shouldn’t digress probably. I’ve read she was very specific recently saying that a mom, a poor mother who lost two kids to fentanyl, that I killed her sons. Well, the interesting thing: that fentanyl they took came during the last administration".

Biden wasn't a senator or president or anything.
Blaming a president, any president, for something a person does all by themselves is nuts.
MTG is a prime example.

Typical teabaggers.

President Biden chuckled Wednesday night while knocking Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene for falsely blaming him for the 2020 deaths of two Michigan brothers — whose mother emotionally slammed the federal response to surging fentanyl deaths.

“I was the reason, she was very specific, I shouldn’t digress probably. I’ve read she was very specific recently saying that a mom, a poor mother who lost two kids to fentanyl, that I killed her sons. Well, the interesting thing: that fentanyl they took came during the last administration".

Biden wasn't a senator or president or anything.
Blaming a president, any president, for something a person does all by themselves is nuts.
MTG is a prime example.

Bidum defenders are a sad lot. Stupid as stumps... every one of you

Though he chuckled over the irony that they died while Trump was president while that moron, MTG, blamed him for "murdering" her 2 sons, he shouldn't have chuckled at all.
True but you know how people with power are. Maybe he could have sent prayers and good thoughts.

He was chuckling over the fact that the drug that killed the kid was brought in during Trump.

That's bullshit. The illicit use of fentanyl was first noticed in 2011. It did increase during Trump's presidency, but that was a period of time when states were decriminalizing marijuana. The Mexican government had also decriminalized pretty much all drugs as well, the the cartels started ramping up their production of fentanyl.

https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-06/Fentanyl-2020_0.pdf

President Trump knew of the problem, and began construction of a border wall to stop the flow of drugs and illegals. Of course, you idiots blocked him every step of the way with lawsuits and legislators constantly trying to halt the funding of the wall.

Then he blamed Trump.

This Guy is simply amazing, Has no empathy, and there is nothing he won’t try to blame on Trump.

Pseudobulbar affect (PBA) is a condition that's characterized by episodes of sudden uncontrollable and inappropriate laughing or crying. Pseudobulbar affect typically occurs in people with certain neurological conditions or injuries, which might affect the way the brain controls emotion.

True but you know how people with power are. Maybe he could have sent prayers and good thoughts.

The dumbfuckin' OP likes posting edited clips which remove context. I just bitch-slapped him royally with the back side of my pimp hand on another thread for doing just that. Here's the unedited clip which shows Biden was making fun of Marjorie Taylor Greene...

Though he chuckled over the irony that they died while Trump was president while that moron, MTG, blamed him for "murdering" her 2 sons, he shouldn't have chuckled at all.
and the rest of them in the audience.

Forum List

Back