Trump threatens 'retribution' against DeSantis backers in late-night Truth Social rampage

Are you seriously saying DeSantis is a Democrat operative?
Nothing these politicians do would surprise me at this point. DeSantis has done so impressive work in Florida but Trump has EARNED the right to be the nominee. The problem we face is that since the globalist Left has been unable to take him out, they will have a plan B that involves setting the country on fire. Frankly, I'd be okay with that. I'm tired of their whining bullshit and if they want to take to the streets, by all means, let's have some block parties!

Okay....if you insist.

Nevermind the fact that the lazy prick refuses to show up at East Palestine as a retribution for them not voting for him.
Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word "retribution"

What is another term for retribution?

comeuppance, compensation, punishment, reckoning, redress, reprisal, retaliation, revenge, vengeance, counterblow, justice, recompense, repayment, requital, reward, satisfaction, avenging, eye for an eye, revanche, what for.

Damn..this guy just can't quit, can he? As he does all the Dem's dirty work for them, I imagine the DNC is just holding 'Truth Social' parties and enjoying the bloodshed..as none of it is theirs~

Former President Donald Trump attacked right-wing organizations who were considering backing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis during a late-night Truth Social rampage.
In a post on his social network platform, the former president targeted the Club for Growth over its supposed determination to back DeSantis against Trump in a theoretical primary matchup next year.
"Failed former Congressman David McIntosh and his Globalist friends at Club for No Growth, who fought me all the way in 2016, and LOST, and then fought me again in 2020 Senate Races in Ohio, Alabama, North Carolina, New Hampshire, plus more, and LOST AGAIN, are now threatening to spend money against me early because their new boy, Ron DeSanctus, the man who wants to cut Social Security and MediCare, has dropped so drastically in the Polls to me," Trump wrote. "No Growth Members know there will be RETRIBUTION!!!"
Hours later, the former president set his sights on Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch for testifying under oath that he did not believe Trump's false claims about the 2020 election being "stollen" (sic) from him.
"If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stollen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS," Trump raged. "Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

In fact, there is no evidence that the 2020 election was stolen, and members of Trump's own Department of Justice testified under oath that they investigated several of his claims about election fraud and found them all to be false.
Don can’t help but make it worse for himself.

Why are you defending a Republican?
I don't understand this.
From past experience I've discovered that when Democrats support a member of the GOP that person they're defending is already bought and paid for by the DNC.
I suspect this is true in DeSantis's case.
He has to be on the take if Democrats feel they have to support him.
He's no different than Trump other than the fact that he isn't Trump, so why do you defend him like this?

That shows you just how bad TDS is, there is no cure for these poor bastards. :cuckoo:

comeuppance, compensation, punishment, reckoning, redress, reprisal, retaliation, revenge, vengeance, counterblow, justice, recompense, repayment, requital, reward, satisfaction, avenging, eye for an eye, revanche, what for.
I did not bother looking up the definition and posting it for him. Dictionaries are known to be liberal.

Yep....taking away people's only means of self-defense is clearly retribution.
Calling parents terrorists and sending the FBI after them simply because they don't agree with CRT or Drag Queen hour in schools is retribution.
Refusing to go to East Palestine after refusing to give any aid to the people of that town simply because they're mostly White and mostly voted for Trump is retribution.

They are tightly regulated. If you have a prescription, it is legal for you to possess it. If you don't, it's illegal to possess it.
I certainly can't buy it on the street legally. :)
All prescription drugs are illegal to possess without a prescription.

Even a widely used "water pill" is by prescription only, making it illegal to posess without a doctors prescription.

Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill). It is used to help reduce the amount of water in the body by increasing the flow of urine. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is available only with your doctor's prescription.[/b]

Why are you defending a Republican?
I don't understand this.
From past experience I've discovered that when Democrats support a member of the GOP that person they're defending is already bought and paid for by the DNC.
I suspect this is true in DeSantis's case.
He has to be on the take if Democrats feel they have to support him.
He's no different than Trump other than the fact that he isn't Trump, so why do you defend him like this?
Because hatred for Trump supersedes everything, including logical thinking. And I can’t stand dumb Don, but recognize many on the left have gone bonkers. They even support terminating the First Amendment for Trump supporters.

Take Rush Limbaugh as a way of explaining. Rush took huge quantities of prescription oxycontin, most of which he bought illegally.

Had he OD'd they would have counted it as a prescription drug death, even if he bought them illegally.

I am. But with oversight, regulation, taxation, and a MASSIVE overhaul of how we approach and deliver treatments to addiction. And that will take a whole lot of CASH.

Our current way of dealing with the problem doesn't work. Hasn't since the day it was implemented.
Time for a fresh approach.
Yeah...set up homeless encampments all over the country, supply the addicts with a constant supply of free drugs, and watch them slowly commit suicide for all to see.

Forum List

Back