Trump threatens 'retribution' against DeSantis backers in late-night Truth Social rampage

In 2017, Trump spent three months’ time — 91 days — on the golf course. In 2018, Trump spent 75 days playing golf. In 2019, Trump spent 87 days on a golf course and in 2020, Trump spent 54 days playing golf — even during the deadliest year for the U.S. since World War II which featured 291,557 [ covid ]fatalities.​

Trump only played golf, because he didn't know how to play the fiddle.

Biden couldn't play golf if his life depended on it.

when have you ever seen yer fat orange bag of trans fat ride a bicycle?

To be honest I can't understand people who bitch about Trump spending a couple of hours a day golfing

totaling almost a full YEAR of his presidency?

when Biden has this habit of leaving for a 3-4 day vacation in Delaware every week.

lol ...

Often times he has nothing on his schedule during the middle of the week.

the POTUS???

But even when Trump's on the golf course he's still working.

you mean like blackmailing ms lindsey into his lapdog?

He often does some of his best work will getting fresh air.

translation: extorting

It also makes it next to impossible for some Ukrainian prick Lt Col to spy on his conversations.

sure.

Show me where Biden promises RETRIBUTION against people.

That's the rantings of a dictator or a madman.
It's in every speech he gives.
But his actions speak much louder than words.
Every one of his judicial nominees is a social-justice advocate who hates cops and thinks an unarmed black is murdered daily by cops.
They also want to disarm us so we can't protect us when they decimate every police force in the country.

One point is that you're wrong. It's a schedule II prescription drug, which means doctors prescribe it for patients all the time.

Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid analgesic that is similar to morphine but is 50 to 100 times more potent. It is a Schedule II prescription drug,

Fentanyl is a powerful pain medication. It is an opioid, like morphine, codeine, oxycodone (oxys) and methadone. Fentanyl is most often prescribed as a slow-release patch to people with long-term, severe pain. When used in this way, it can be very effective and safe.
Key words here being "prescribed by a doctor". Otherwise, it is illegal to possess.

Biden couldn't play golf if his life depended on it.
To be honest I can't understand people who bitch about Trump spending a couple of hours a day golfing when Biden has this habit of leaving for a 3-4 day vacation in Delaware every week.
This is where Bidens vacation time is mischaracterized.

They count any day that he spends part of it in Delaware as a "vacation day"
By helicopter (marine 1) Biden can go from home monday morning and arrive by 9
and leave on friday after 5, and they could count monday and friday as days he spent at home.

when have you ever seen yer fat orange bag of trans fat ride a bicycle?

totaling almost a full YEAR of his presidency?

lol ...

the POTUS???

you mean like blackmailing ms lindsey into his lapdog?

translation: extorting

sure.
Not everyone likes falling off of bikes.

I think you lying libs think you can get away with counting 2 hours on the golf course as 24 hrs.

Extorting? You mean the way Biden raids the homes of anyone who has evidence of his business dealings with China and Ukraine?

Trump really is the Messiah to you guys, isn't he?

trump-crazy.gif

Show me where Biden promises RETRIBUTION against people.

That's the rantings of a dictator or a madman.

It's in every speech he gives.
But his actions speak much louder than words.
Every one of his judicial nominees is a social-justice advocate who hates cops and thinks an unarmed black is murdered daily by cops.
They also want to disarm us so we can't protect us when they decimate every police force in the country.
So in short, you have no examples of Biden promising RETRIBUTION.

But you do a lot of bloviating trying to make that claim.

This is where Bidens vacation time is mischaracterized.

They count any day that he spends part of it in Delaware as a "vacation day"
By helicopter (marine 1) Biden can go from home monday morning and arrive by 9
and leave on friday after 5, and they could count monday and friday as days he spent at home.
You assholes established the precedent with Bush.....so when Biden takes a day off in Delaware he's on vacation.
He's not working. He can't remember hiding TOP SECRET documents in his garage in Delaware, so it's easy to assume he's not aware of his surroundings.
Frankly the only time Biden is working is when he's in front of the cameras or signing some paper he never saw before he signed it.

So in short, you have no examples of Biden promising RETRIBUTION.

But you do a lot of bloviating trying to make that claim.
I can give you tons of examples....but I have better things to do than look up shit you can and should have looked up yourself.
I'm not gonna waste my time presenting you with the facts you'll refuse to admit to anyway.

You assholes established the precedent with Bush.....so when Biden takes a day off in Delaware he's on vacation.
Because Biden lives close enough he could spend evenings at his home in Delaware, and commute to the white house, like he did to the Senate for decades.
And you would count every day as a vacation day, since he spent part of it at home.

Bush and Trump had to fly AF-1 (not marine 1) for hours, at huge cost to get to their homes in Texas and Florida.

That's not what you posted.

You said not6hing about it's prescription use outside of hospitals.

Now say you're sorry
Sorry. You wanna play word salad, be my guest. I like your posts so I'm not picking a fight with you.
They are tightly regulated. If you have a prescription, it is legal for you to possess it. If you don't, it's illegal to possess it.
I certainly can't buy it on the street legally. :)

Forum List

Back