Trump thinks climate change is a scam

The Earth is only 6,000 years old, dinosaur bones were put here by Satan in order to trick us, and climate change was invented by Al Gore.

America has officially become the dumbest country in the world, thanks to the right.
Those who agree with Algore are the dumbasses.

The Earth is only 6,000 years old, dinosaur bones were put here by Satan in order to trick us, and climate change was invented by Al Gore.

America has officially become the dumbest country in the world, thanks to the right.

How the hell did we allow so many people to become brainwashed into such a mindset of idiocy?

I have no idea, but it is scary as hell. I'm reminded of the movie Idiocracy every time I come to this forum.

irony.png

Trump is certainly right about that.

It is the biggest scam in world history.

Only the stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiots believe in that silly shit.

thank god, that's a big thing, with everything else going on. i wasn't sure till just now i heard him say it.

climate change is a joke and a scam. and the way the libs railroaded it is proof.

It is a scam. Notice that whether it's true or not is irrelevant to whether it's a scam or not.

There are plenty of scam "products" or science done in the name of global warming. But the lefty loonies believe it anyway, because it's their religion... no matter how completely absurd a paper is.

It's getting to the point where the only way one can be granted a research grant is to somehow make the research question about global warming. Let the scam go on...

Ignore the denier-cult. They're still clinging to incandescent light bulbs, rotary phones, and stage coaches.

Like the Flat Earthers the denier-cult is to be ignored and pushed aside. Leave them to their bug-out bags and 'survival' seeds. Otherwise known as seeds.

thank god, that's a big thing, with everything else going on. i wasn't sure till just now i heard him say it.

climate change is a joke and a scam. and the way the libs railroaded it is proof.

Most americans do too. I know you want it to be an issue, but NOBODY CARES. NOBODY BWLIEVES IN YOUR FABLE.

I agree with Trump.

I didn't really have an opinion on that global warming BS before I started studying the science over a decade ago. Now that wikileaks leaked the climategate Emails, I think that who still believes CAGW theory is just a full blown idiot. They're brainwashed fools.

Trump is certainly right about that.

It is the biggest scam in world history.

Only the stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiots believe in that silly shit.

Liberal Democrat propagandist (college educated) Hillary voters looking for us to pay off their college loans and such. typically...

Ignore the denier-cult. They're still clinging to incandescent light bulbs, rotary phones, and stage coaches.

Like the Flat Earthers the denier-cult is to be ignored and pushed aside. Leave them to their bug-out bags and 'survival' seeds. Otherwise known as seeds.

it' more a question of priorities.

Has Kerry turned off the AC to his 10,000 sq ft mansions yet?

Most americans do too. I know you want it to be an issue, but NOBODY CARES. NOBODY BWLIEVES IN YOUR FABLE.

??

Just to give a bit of perspective........people on the far left hear terms like "gun control" and "climate change" and actually think people sit home obsessing on it. But actually........very few care.:deal:

And clearly, one look at the laughable slow growth of solar power and its easy to see that nobody is caring about "the decided science" for over 20 years now!!:spinner:

Where is the reason for republicans to exist; abortion? You mean abortion didn't make the list? The singular topic most republicans are led around by the nose on, and most Americans didn't give it a passing thought in your survey. How could that be?

Just to give a bit of perspective........people on the far left hear terms like "gun control" and "climate change" and actually think people sit home obsessing on it. But actually........very few care.:deal:

And clearly, one look at the laughable slow growth of solar power and its easy to see that nobody is caring about "the decided science" for over 20 years now!!:spinner:

Where is the reason for republicans to exist; abortion? You mean abortion didn't make the list? The singular topic most republicans are led around by the nose on, and most Americans didn't give it a passing thought in your survey. How could that be?
maybe because the victims can't speak for themselves ?

Huh? Abortion questions couldn't have been asked in the survey shown? Bullshit.

Huh? Abortion questions couldn't have been asked in the survey shown? Bullshit.

Hillary has the democrat high ground on that...and it isn't...:dunno:

gmc13381420150723081400.jpg

The climate changes all the time. The agenda pushed by the left that accuses humans for creating climate change is in fact a scam. Trump is right, though he needs to be specific.

Man made climate change has always been a scam and a hoax. The climate of planet earth has been changing for hundreds of millions of years and will be changing hundreds of millions of years from now. Man has never had anything to do with it, and never will.

If its daylight where you are, go outside and look up. See that big ball of fire in the sky? Its called the sun, it controls the climate of our planet, not some soccer mom driving an SUV or an electricity generating planet burning coal.

The ignorance of the left is astounding on the topic of climate.

Forum List

Back