Trump thinks climate change is a scam

The Earth is only 6,000 years old, dinosaur bones were put here by Satan in order to trick us, and climate change was invented by Al Gore.

America has officially become the dumbest country in the world, thanks to the right.

How the hell did we allow so many people to become brainwashed into such a mindset of idiocy?

You "allowed" ?

You really are a leftist.

The Earth is only 6,000 years old, dinosaur bones were put here by Satan in order to trick us, and climate change was invented by Al Gore.

America has officially become the dumbest country in the world, thanks to the right.

How the hell did we allow so many people to become brainwashed into such a mindset of idiocy?
al gore was the founder of the weathermen.

I have no idea, but it is scary as hell. I'm reminded of the movie Idiocracy every time I come to this forum.

Well, let's not forget.....

Oh Gawd, don't get the 'Global Warming' Cult-Bots all worked up. Most folks are fed up with their hysterical fear mongering. The earth cools, the earth warms. Humans will either survive, or go extinct. It is what it is. There's no reason to live in fear of the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' This very wise dude summed it up best...

al gore was the founder.

Lol,

We have known about green house gases for at least 150 years. You're not being serious?

Oh Gawd, don't get the 'Global Warming' Cult-Bots all worked up. Most folks are fed up with their hysterical fear mongering. The earth cools, the earth warms. Humans will either survive, or go extinct. It is what it is. There's no reason to live in fear of the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.' This very wise dude summed it up best...

Huge, huge fan of Carlin. But he was wrong on global warming.

Huge, huge fan of Carlin. But he was wrong on global warming.

Nah, he was Spot On. Check out the video.

al gore was the founder.

Lol,

We have known about green house gases for at least 150 years. You're not being serious?
not serious. :) he started the panic though.

Just to give a bit of perspective........people on the far left hear terms like "gun control" and "climate change" and actually think people sit home obsessing on it. But actually........very few care.:deal:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/pew-priorities_1.jpg.html][/URL]

And clearly, one look at the laughable slow growth of solar power and its easy to see that nobody is caring about "the decided science" for over 20 years now!!:spinner:

So there was no ice ages or tropical earth like periods(45, 250 million years) in earths history. Is this what Trump is saying?

Must believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old.

Is that what you read? Did you bump your head like Hillary?

Liberals have been running the schools.....you do the math.....err.....I mean not you, someone smart.

thank god, that's a big thing, with everything else going on. i wasn't sure till just now i heard him say it.

climate change is a joke and a scam. and the way the libs railroaded it is proof.

The envirowhackos better fly hundreds of private jets into the French Riveria to discuss this.

i saw a great panel on pbs today about how to put the initiative on hold should Trump win.

and you're right, nothing shouts i'm green like a gulfstream and a parade of limos.

Liberals have been running the schools.....you do the math.....err.....I mean not you, someone smart.
don't forget inner city genocide. the democrats own it, and have for generations.

Forum List

Back