Trump tells court he had no duty to 'support' the Constitution as president

I guess you just answered it!

Yes, you are truly that stupid.
You are such a dumb fuck. What part of "The Supreme Court ruled that police departments are no legally obligated to protect you" didn't you understand?

What's your point?
You are pegging the stupid meter.

iu

You are such a dumb fuck. What part of "The Supreme Court ruled that police departments are no legally obligated to protect you" didn't you understand?

That generalization does not pertain to the Secret Service or to the Capitol police, dumbass.

They are specifically charged with protecting Congress and other government officials.

That generalization does not pertain to the Secret Service or to the Capitol police, dumbass.

They are specifically charged with protecting Congress and other government officials.
It still applies, and for the same reason.

With his hand on the Bible, Trump swore the following oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Confirms that he believes he is above the law and constitution. Republicans want him to be president again... scary.

With his hand on the Bible, Trump swore the following oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

When did Trump violate the Constitution?

Forum List

Back