Trump tells court he had no duty to 'support' the Constitution as president

We are talking about the law, nimrod. Complying with an oath is purely voluntary.
Idiot.
The oath of allegiance is not voluntary.
“The Oath of Allegiance to the United States is a sworn declaration that every citizenship applicant must recite during a formal ceremony in order to become a naturalized American

You changing the subject now ?
Trump isn’t in the military dufus.
Trump is on trial right now for violating his oath idiot.
No he isn't, turd. You're the one who claims he violated his oath of office. Quote the section he violated. That should be easy for you if it's true.

Idiot.
The oath of allegiance is not voluntary.
“The Oath of Allegiance to the United States is a sworn declaration that every citizenship applicant must recite during a formal ceremony in order to become a naturalized American
I didn't claim some randoms sequence of words wasn't mandatory. I'm saying there's no behavior you can cite that is illegal

Quote the section Trump violated.
How stupid are you ? Let us count the ways….
I didn't claim some randoms sequence of words wasn't mandatory. I'm saying there's no behavior you can cite that is illegal
well, we all know it’s illegal. We’re just waiting for Trump to get his hand picked SC members to grow a few balls And hang it on who is responsible Trump.

How stupid are you ? Let us count the ways….

well, we all know it’s illegal. We’re just waiting for Trump to get his hand picked SC members to grow a few balls And hang it on who is responsible Trump.
You all know what's illegal? Can you list the actions Trump took that are illegal? Where are they codified?

You all know what's illegal? Can you list the actions Trump took that are illegal? Where are they codified?
Codify your ass…read the 91 indictments.
he’s already admitted to fraud several times.
But keep giving him BJs.

Codify your ass…read the 91 indictments.
he’s already admitted to fraud several times.
But keep giving him BJs.
None of those indictements include innsurrection.

One thing is clear, all you prog morons can do is wave the magic wand an accuse Trump of nebulous crimes against the state, but you can't quote anything named "insurrection."

None of those indictements include innsurrection.
Of course they do bubba. You get prosecuted for the individual crimes that are part of an insurrection. How long have you been this delusional ?
You Humpers will swallow anything Tucker and drop out Hannity say won‘t you ?

Of course they do bubba. You get prosecuted for the individual crimes that are part of an insurrection. How long have you been this delusional ?
You Humpers will swallow anything Tucker and drop out Hannity say won‘t you ?
In other words, what I said.

1704408652709.png

Forum List

Back