Last night Washington State passed SB 5599..

I thought it took strong, tenacious, God fearing men, women and children to make that trek across the mid west into Washingrton, Oregon and California. What in hell happened to their descendants. weak pussies.

All "R" voted no. "R" puts on a show to care about Children.

Two things "R" care about, their own pocketbook and apparently Children too?

Which allows the state to remove kids from parents who don't consent to "gender affirming" care. These monsters won't stop until they completely destroy families

While I haven't verified this information .. the state can claim guardianship for those parents who refuse to mutilate their children's genitals and / or allow life altering hormone therapy?

Regardless of no R voters, the entire state needs to be boycotted in every way possible. It's profoundly illiterate fascism is pushing an unscientific agenda: where in the stupid bill are the mental effects of hormone-, post-mutilation sequelae, or genetics mentioned?

Which allows the state to remove kids from parents who don't consent to "gender affirming" care. These monsters won't stop until they completely destroy families

Wow! That is another indication, just how fkd up that state is. I advise normal family people to gather their family and belongings and head for the border. I don't see any way possible to raise normal kids successfully in that environment. Just staying, shows them your tacit approval.

Having learned nothing about Nashville killer-trannies (was it mutilated, or not?), no child should be allowed opposite-sex hormones or mutilations without having been vetted. Vetted psychologically beforehand will not suffice. Mental effects may not become apparent until after hormone injections, so neither vetted genetically beforehand will suffice. Opportunistic Washington state politics overconfidently trips on the toys strewn across the floor.

Taking children away from their parents to change their gender?

damn.jpg

You know things are FUBAR when the leftists don't even try to hide the things that The Angle of Death would have done in secret.....Had he been as demented as dems to even think of it.

The end game is to take all infants from parents and put them into children's factories. To live and to learn. Several years ago, I was changing channels and one pundit Soledad O'Brien spouted this on a cable TV channel. Shocking. and she was matter of fact with no emotion. The door is open now in Washington state.

Wow! That is another indication, just how fkd up that state is. I advise normal family people to gather their family and belongings and head for the border. I don't see any way possible to raise normal kids successfully in that environment. Just staying, shows them your tacit approval.

Agree.
Flee that Reich ASAP!!

I oppose gender specific cosmetic surgery for minor children, I don't oppose it for an emancipated child, or a post pubescent child who would qualify for emancipation, with parental consent.

Under Texas Family Code § 31.001(a), a child may file for emancipation if the following criteria are met:
  • The minor can manage their own financial affairs and is self-supporting; and
  • The minor is at least 17 years old; or
  • The minor is at least 16 years old and lives apart from his or her parents or legal guardian.

All "R" voted no. "R" puts on a show to care about Children.

Two things "R" care about, their own pocketbook and apparently Children too?
Apparently children too. Why don't Demcrats care about the kids ?

Answer: they're too deranged to care.

And why don't Demcrats care about their own pocketbook. Same reason.

Forum List

Back