Trump taps Powell for Fed to oversee economy fraught with risks

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Trump taps Powell for Fed to oversee economy fraught with risks

"Jerome Powell, nominated by President Donald Trump on Thursday to be the next Federal Reserve chairman, is set to take the reins of the world’s most important central bank when the U.S. economy is rolling along at a pace he’ll be under pressure to sustain.
Growth is accelerating, inflation is tame and unemployment is the lowest in 16 years. Such a backdrop should initially enable a new Fed chairman to keep gradually raising interest rates from historic lows with the aim of stretching out what is already the third-longest U.S. upswing."

Time for Trump to screw up the economy Obama left him

Think the economy is gonna be any good this time next year?

The economy is already better just removing the far left out of the white house.

But then again why politicize everything right?

Wrong. Trump is just riding the momentum that Obama built up during his term in office. Like I said, lets see what it looks like after the first year.

I mean.................it took Obama a full year to start getting things done his way. Lets see how things look in 6 months.

Think the economy is gonna be any good this time next year?

The economy is already better just removing the far left out of the white house.

But then again why politicize everything right?

Wrong. Trump is just riding the momentum that Obama built up during his term in office. Like I said, lets see what it looks like after the first year.

I mean.................it took Obama a full year to start getting things done his way. Lets see how things look in 6 months.

No you are a far left drone and do not understand how the economy works, but thanks for showing us why the far left should never be taken seriously.

People spending money makes the economy go, not the government!

Forum List

Back