NYT Full-Page Ad Calls For Antifa Revolution

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration. One America's Kristian Rouz has more on the international ties, and sources of funding for the groups behind the ad.

The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration. One America's Kristian Rouz has more on the international ties, and sources of funding for the groups behind the ad.

I find nothing from a legit source so this is most likely fake news, yet again.

• Banned

OAN is a legit source.

We just had a terrorist attack by a jihadist who claims to have been influenced by ISIS propaganda and social media and now the NY Times calls for revolution. Is there something in the water in liberal land?

OAN is a legit source.

Maybe. i am not too familiar with them.

• Banned

OAN is a legit source.

Then perhaps you should check it out. They report nothing but the facts. No commentary. Just the facts. One America News.

The New York Times runs a full-page ad calling for a violent street revolution aimed at toppling the Trump administration.
I believe there is an ad, but have not heard anything about it calling for violence, but with that said let me go on to say that the left has and is advocating violence and is chock full of hatred like nothing I have ever seen in this country before and that is why they need to control guns, and why no one with a lick of sense should even try to pretend it is not about disarming its opposition to ensure they do not meet a real resistance, one that is more than just mere words...which is all it would,could and will amount to without guns.

The NY Times is running on empty and probably needs the 25 g's for a full page ad, even a treasonous one. It tells something about today's angry, violent and leaderless democrat party though. The DNC has lost it's rational base and now they are reaching out to energize the crazies and the crackpots. Anything to regain power and damn the Country.

OAN is owned by Wealth TV who's been around forever. They are capitalist more so than right wing. Their 'opinion' shows (Tipping Point, Ledger Report, etc) are right leaning. During the day they post news without all the opinion commentary - a shit ton of news too, like everything they can find on the planet they get out their mouths as quick as possible.

OAN is a legit source.

Then perhaps you should check it out. They report nothing but the facts. No commentary. Just the facts. One America News.

OAN is a FOX wanna-be.

One America News is an obscure TV channel struggling to emerge from the cellar of the cable ratings, but it is nonetheless one of President Trump’s favorite media outlets. It’s not hard to see why: On One America newscasts, the Trump administration is a juggernaut of progress, a shining success with a daily drumbeat of achievements.

In 2000, Robert Herring Sr.,[the founder of OAN] who is 76, sold the family’s business, Herco Technology, for $122 million. He retired and met a woman in Russia who became his third wife.

An inside look at One America News, the insurgent TV network taking ‘pro-Trump’ to new heights

OAN is a legit source.

OAN is a FOX wanna-be.

One America News is an obscure TV channel struggling to emerge from the cellar of the cable ratings, but it is nonetheless one of President Trump’s favorite media outlets. It’s not hard to see why: On One America newscasts, the Trump administration is a juggernaut of progress, a shining success with a daily drumbeat of achievements.

In 2000, Robert Herring Sr.,[the founder of OAN] who is 76, sold the family’s business, Herco Technology, for $122 million. He retired and met a woman in Russia who became his third wife.

An inside look at One America News, the insurgent TV network taking ‘pro-Trump’ to new heights

And what news shows do YOU watch? CNN? MSLSD? BWAHAHAHA!

OAN is a legit source.

OAN is a FOX wanna-be.

lol...a rival news source "looking inside"? why not cnn or abc?...nice try

OAN is a legit source.

OAN is a FOX wanna-be.

They're more Independent than Republican... They do hype on Trump's economy, that's true - but what do you expect? All of us capitalists are thrilled with Trump. Of course a capitalist news show loves a capitalist - WEALTH TV duh...

Edit additional info - One America News Network | Your Nation. Your News.

OAN is a legit source.

OAN is a FOX wanna-be.

Then again we saw the far left media rally behind Hilary and tried to used biased polls to show that Hilary was going to win so do not bother voting. Real voter suppression!

Forum List

Back