Trump talks endorsing Stacy Abrams for Georgia Governor.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The Georgia Republican Primary should be heating up. But every poll shows that the Current Governor Kemp is the odds on favorite. So long as he continues he will almost certainly win the nomination. And that is something that Donald Trump would rather not happen. He’s done several speeches about how Georgia should elect Sonny Purdue. The defeated former Senator from Georgia.

Kemp of course is the man who refused Trumps demand to declare there was massive fraud in Georgia during the 2020 election which saw Georgia go blue.

Trump has even gone so far as to say he would consider endorsing Abrams if Kemp wins the GOP nomination, though he frequently denigrates her appearance in conversations with top donors. “Stacey, would you like to take his place?” the former president asked at a rally in Perrylast September while railing against Kemp. “It’s okay with me.”

So to summarize. If Georgia Republicans don’t pick Purdue, Trump Voters will be expected to vote for Stacy Abrams.

Tell me again how Trump is the future of the party and America.

The only way I know what Trump is supposedly up to is by listening to snowflakes who hate him so much. :p

Trump by comparison to Biden was a helluva lot better for this country, but anyone who blindly follows any politician and is expected to do what they say / support them no matter what is an idiot ... and usually by definition a liberal.

I mean liberals can't stand up against their own party reps who claim biological males can get pregnant and give birth. They just keep following along and agreeing with no matter what is said, like sheep.

:p

The Georgia Republican Primary should be heating up. But every poll shows that the Current Governor Kemp is the odds on favorite. So long as he continues he will almost certainly win the nomination. And that is something that Donald Trump would rather not happen. He’s done several speeches about how Georgia should elect Sonny Purdue. The defeated former Senator from Georgia.

Kemp of course is the man who refused Trumps demand to declare there was massive fraud in Georgia during the 2020 election which saw Georgia go blue.

Trump has even gone so far as to say he would consider endorsing Abrams if Kemp wins the GOP nomination, though he frequently denigrates her appearance in conversations with top donors. “Stacey, would you like to take his place?” the former president asked at a rally in Perrylast September while railing against Kemp. “It’s okay with me.”

So to summarize. If Georgia Republicans don’t pick Purdue, Trump Voters will be expected to vote for Stacy Abrams.

I suggest getting your sarcasm detector calibrated. It is not working!

Because Kemp let the democrats cheat

Boy, you're dumb.

Beats me. The future of the GOP would SEEM to be representing hard working Americans that want a responsive govt that FIXES problems and doesn't CREATE and PROLONG crises. And they NEED an "outsider" to drain the Swamp. One that doesn't pick fights that are meaningless in the long run and just starts BREAKING UP the old 2 party system.

Because Kemp let the democrats cheat

He HELPED them cheat by signing the consent decree that Abrahms was pushing on them. To avoid prolonged court challenges. And then Rathsenburger (sic) came up with his OWN "covid rules" to fill in the wish list for the Dems. Like the drop boxes and ballot harvesting and allowing registrars to take the Zuckerbucks in exchange for access to the election machinery.

The only way I know what Trump is supposedly up to is by listening to snowflakes who hate him so much. :p

Trump by comparison to Biden was a helluva lot better for this country, but anyone who blindly follows any politician and is expected to do what they say / support them no matter what is an idiot ... and usually by definition a liberal.

I mean liberals can't stand up against their own party reps who claim biological males can get pregnant and give birth. They just keep following along and agreeing with no matter what is said, like sheep.

:p
Do you know the difference between biology and psychology?

Her sex is female. She knows that.
Thank you for YOUR 'testimony'; however, she testified she did not know what a 'woman' is and could not give any definition.

SHE says, "You lie."

Stick to declaring what YOU say. We don't need a 'Disinformation Board' translating for us what someone actually testified to under oath in front of the entire world.

The obvious explanation is that Biden's candidate refused to acknowledge what a 'woman' is to avoid admitting the Liberal ploy of claiming gender is based on FEELINGS is utterly BS.

She either self-identified as being STUPID or dishonest / deceitful during her testimony.

Thank you for YOUR 'testimony'; however, she testified she did not know what a 'woman' is and could not give any definition.

SHE says, "You lie."

Stick to declaring what YOU say. We don't need a 'Disinformation Board' translating for us what someone actually testified to under oath in front of the entire world.

The obvious explanation is that Biden's candidate refused to acknowledge what a 'woman' is to avoid admitting the Liberal ploy of claiming gender is based on FEELINGS is utterly BS.

She either self-identified as being STUPID or dishonest / deceitful during her testimony.
It is a really stupid question.

Forum List

Back