Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

You crack me up. How many YEARS have you been saying that?
Whatcha gonna do when Trump is still a free man on the ticket next year?
And maybe your next president again! :laughing0301:
Trump will not be president again. Get that through your head.

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
-Trump

Trump said it best only the guilty need to take the 5th.
Trump took the 5th 400 times in his recent disposition for fraud because he is guilty and he has no response. He has no excuse that will hold up under penalty of perjury, and he is 100% guilty.
This disposition is serious stuff and he can't tell lies like at his rallies or he gets charged with perjury, so his only option is to take the 5th, like a mob criminal.

Yeah in a courtroom Trump will take the 5th. They need to tell us how many times does he take the fifth in one hearing. It would be hilarious. In a courtroom it must be hard for him to keep quite as he always wants to say something. It is not his nature to be quite. With Trump you wish he could be seen and not heard. You look at pictures of Trump in a courtroom and he has that look that he wants to tell the judge that I don't belong here. Instead of being in court, I could be posting comments.

But he can keep his mouth shut. His mouth has got him in trouble. He has admitted that the documents were classified. If they were not classified then there would be a non classified statement on the documents. Instead they have various classified marking.

doj-secret-documents-trump-fla-01445fb22334731efe1e0a6d9e7154d8771dc83d.jpg

Guilty but he still has his fans. Its sometimes called the Bonny and Clyde syndrome. They are hopelessly in love with him.

Forum List

Back