Trump supporters will soon find there are consequences for supporting a megalomaniac

Trump supporters will soon find there are consequences for supporting a megalomaniac that has damaged our country
For four years Trump has made wrong things right. The results culminated yesterday with promoting an insurrection.
The Trump ship is sinking like the Titanic. His supporters are jumping off like rats. They will pay consequences in the future. Those that go down with the ship will pay the highest consequences.
The first to pay a steep price will be the participants in the insurrection. FBI is trying to identify as many as possible. They will press charges and they will be serious.
This was not a bunch of good old boys having fun. These are crimes of insurrection that will see serious jail time.

Not bigger consequences than for stealing an election....you don't see it now but a world of hurt is coming for democrats....they are going to enter a dark time politically....pay back is a bitch.....

Trump supporters will soon find there are consequences for supporting a megalomaniac that has damaged our country
For four years Trump has made wrong things right. The results culminated yesterday with promoting an insurrection.
The Trump ship is sinking like the Titanic. His supporters are jumping off like rats. They will pay consequences in the future. Those that go down with the ship will pay the highest consequences.
The first to pay a steep price will be the participants in the insurrection. FBI is trying to identify as many as possible. They will press charges and they will be serious.
This was not a bunch of good old boys having fun. These are crimes of insurrection that will see serious jail time.

What are you going to do that you have not already? They do not have to go to the federal buildings. Although their taxes have paid for it. And to many are in blue areas. They can shut down commerce into your areas or slow it down if they want to. We will need a police state at some point.

Consequences? You mean like for the "peaceful" summer antifa rioters where cars were burned, statues destroyed, a church burned, businesses destroyed, and policemen viciously attacked?
And Trump threw you a bone by sigining an executive order making that a crime (which it was already but Trump needed to show how tough he was for you) calling for prison time for anybody destroying government property...' his order directs the Department of Justice to “prosecute to the fullest extent permitted under Federal law” people who damage government monuments, participate in “efforts to incite violence,” or damage religious property. Damaging federal property can be punished by up to 10 years in prison'. How nice would it be if his supporters were now prosecuted under that order...ooooohh the irony.
1. No monuments were damaged
2. No churches were burned
3. No 10-year sentences

No police cars were burned, no businesses destroyed, no police stations occupied, no "autonomous zones" declared. Like I said, it was a protest not a riot. The few windows busted was bad, but by comparison to the summer antifa riots, yesterday was really tame, except for the poor woman who was shot by the DC police.

Damaging federal property can be punished by up to 10 years in prison'. H
Consequences? You mean like for the "peaceful" summer antifa rioters where cars were burned, statues destroyed, a church burned, businesses destroyed, and policemen viciously attacked?
And Trump threw you a bone by sigining an executive order making that a crime (which it was already but Trump needed to show how tough he was for you) calling for prison time for anybody destroying government property...' his order directs the Department of Justice to “prosecute to the fullest extent permitted under Federal law” people who damage government monuments, participate in “efforts to incite violence,” or damage religious property. Damaging federal property can be punished by up to 10 years in prison'. How nice would it be if his supporters were now prosecuted under that order...ooooohh the irony.
3. No 10-year sentences

No police cars were burned, no businesses destroyed, no police stations occupied, no "autonomous zones" declared. Like I said, it was a protest not a riot. The few windows busted was bad, but by comparison to the summer antifa riots, yesterday was really tame, except for the poor woman who was shot by the DC police.
Last sentence.. Damaging federal property can be punished by up to 10 years in prison'.

So, the new catchword is "insurrection" now to sound scary. But let's also prosecute the BLM and Antifa thugs who have actually burned down buildings...

I prefer rebellion, but insurrection is okay as correct word use. Too soon to say revolution or civil war: both require troops. Civil war more troops.

The BLM are the usual cross we bear in this country: just useless barbarians, really. Antifa are anarchist/communists who are certainly trying to take over the country and will join ANY action (right, left, anything violent) they think might further the collapse of this nation. They will show up at rightwing actions, too, so watch out for that.
Maybe it's just my personal preference but imo rebellion connotates something more serious. We still refer to the unpleasantness of 1861-1865 as the rebellion, although that might include also the period until Rutherford Hayes and 1877 when we shook off the shackles of Reconstruction (JOKE)

Insurrection seems to me more Quixotic. Jones County Miss's attempt to secede from Miss's confederate state. Or the Aaron Burr conspiracy

3. No 10-year sentences

Antifa for all it's pathetic misery never attacked the legitimacy of a constitutionally guaranteed election.

...But for the majority it will be shunning and shaming by society...

Have you ever thought that maybe we WANT you people to leaved us alone? Thst we don’t want to be part of your Society?

One of the best things to come out of this quarantine is thst we’ve adapted a society where I almost NEVER have to leave my hone and venture out amongst the populace of the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts. I can get almost everything I need to survive and thrive delivered directly to my doorstep with zero human contact.
You are a typical Trump supporter. You do not fit into the general society.

Haven't you heard the latest now that the tear gas has dissipated...they were antifa disguised as Trump supporters..not kidding. (chuckle)
Many from yesterday will go on trial. Who they are will come out.
You are saying Antifa did what Trump requested but Trump supporters did not?
Antifa and Trump supporters are similar.

Not bigger consequences than for stealing an election....you don't see it now but a world of hurt is coming for democrats....they are going to enter a dark time politically....pay back is a bitch.....
You keep thinking that. We will see where you are in 6 months. You will be a fringe political group or a fringe cult. You will go the way of all fringe cults and political groups; nowhere.

Communists take political prisoners. Communists persecute people who disagree with them. That is what you want? You are not an American please do not claim to be. Be honest with yourself and others and take credit for hating this country and its Constitution. It is the popular thing to do, so it must be right, you selfish, arrogant moron.

You support a President who has just spent the last four years trying to prosecute Clinton, Obama and Biden. You supported Republicans attempts to impeach Bill Clinton for a consenual blow job.

You support the gerrymandering, voter suppression, and closing of polls in black and brown neighbourhoods, as well as unfettered culling of the voter rolls, and ID laws targetted at poor and minority voters. Cheered it even.

So don't sit there at your computer and try to claim how you're just a patriotic American looking to save the Republic from the antics of the lawless and hateful Democrats. You're just a Banana Republican looking to install Trump as your beloved Dictator for life.

Insanity.

Interesting... since I am not a supporter of Trump in most cases.

Your Society chose to separate from me, not the other way around.,My Morals, Values and Ideology had been the basis of most Western Societies for a thousand years until the early days of the 20th Century.

Trump supporters will soon find there are consequences for supporting a megalomaniac

I am just trying to figure out how 80 million Americans can be so clueless or apathetic that they will look the other way while the hyper-corrupt democrat party and mainstream media and all these 'woke' social justice warriors destroyed the soul of this nation and you run around without a conscience or a care.

Classic TDS post!

Wow you are getting better at showing your psychological infatuation with a man you secretly admire, you can hardly keep your eyes off him, even in his last days as a LAME Duck status, he is still there in your deepest dreams.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Interesting... since I am not a supporter of Trump in most cases.

Your Society chose to separate from me, not the other way around.,My Morals, Values and Ideology had been the basis of most Western Societies for a thousand years until the early days of the 20th Century.
Is there a country in the world whose society you would fit?

Classic TDS post!

Wow you are getting better at showing your psychological infatuation with a man you secretly admire, you can hardly keep your eyes off him, even in his last days as a LAME Duck status, he is still there in your deepest dreams.

I am suffering from "Trump and his minions being made accountable for the actions, elation".
My current joy makes up for the pain of the past 4 years. My joy is only get greater, as more of you idiots are made accountable for who you are.

Classic TDS post!

I am suffering from "Trump and his minions being made accountable for the actions, elation".
My current joy makes up for the pain of the past 4 years. My joy is only get greater, as more of you idiots are made accountable for who you are.
I'm curious as to what happens to "Trumpism" or even what Trumpism is, and if anything of substance exists. Robert Lighthizer, Trump's trade advisor said the China Trade agreement will provide for trade or not, depending on what China does. But China and the EU have done their trade deal, and China's running the show on trade with Asain nations. We will continue to buy, but who we sell to …. if they want to buy our soy beans they will. In short, we got nothing for the billions in lost exports.

The gop will probably run on "closed borders" but illegals are still picking the lettuce and slaughtering the livestock

Antifa bad, BLM bad. ….. Proudboys good?

Obamacare bad

I am just trying to figure out how 80 million Americans can be so clueless or apathetic that they will look the other way while the hyper-corrupt democrat party and mainstream media and all these 'woke' social justice warriors destroyed the soul of this nation and you run around without a conscience or a care.

80 million Americans have been brainwashed by a lying Republican Party, and a billionaire owned media whose owners are getting billions of dollars in tax cuts from the Republicans. It has resulted in a trusting people believing that the election was stolen from Trump.

Since 1992, the Republican Party has spent close to $200 million investigating Republican lies and rumours about Democrats, and so far, not one Democrats that Republicans have spent all of this money investigating has been charged with a single crime. They spent more than $100 million just on the Clintons.

But every Republican administration since Nixon has been awash in corruption, fiscal malfeasance, abuse of power, and other crimes, large and small, which has resulted hundreds of charges, dozens of convictions, and turned investigating Republicans a profit centre for the Department of Justice.

The Mueller Investigation was paid for by the unpaid taxes, fines, and levies paid by the guilty, including Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, and others. Donald Trump will soon be prosecuted for tax fraud, bank fraud, and wire fraud, not to mention his attempted coup, yesterday.

So get off your fake patriotic platform.

Yesterday, thousands of Trump Cultist acted on his lies and beliefs.

Classic TDS post!

I'm curious as to what happens to "Trumpism" or even what Trumpism is, and if anything of substance exists. Robert Lighthizer, Trump's trade advisor said the China Trade agreement will provide for trade or not, depending on what China does. But China and the EU have done their trade deal, and China's running the show on trade with Asain nations. We will continue to buy, but who we sell to …. if they want to buy our soy beans they will. In short, we got nothing for the billions in lost exports.

The gop will probably run on "closed borders" but illegals are still picking the lettuce and slaughtering the livestock

Antifa bad, BLM bad. ….. Proudboys good?

Obamacare bad

There is no "China Trade Agreement", and quite frankly, Lighthizer, while not the the worst negotiator ever because that's Trump himself, could certainly claim the title of #2 on that list. I wouldn't take his word for anything, and please continue to send him to negotiate all deals with Canada.

" The Canadians managed not to cave much to Trump. In the end, they had to open up their dairy market a bit, but they managed to keep the Chapter 19 dispute settlement process, which helps dodge U.S. courts on most trade-related issues. Canadian workers are also likely to benefit from the more stringent labor requirements, especially that at least 30 percent of autos must be made by workers earning more than $16 an hour."

On the dairy imports - all our dairy now contains labels reading "produced locally". We don't want our farmers living on subsidies like yours. Our farmers pay taxes. They don't need handouts.

Communists take political prisoners. Communists persecute people who disagree with them. That is what you want? You are not an American please do not claim to be. Be honest with yourself and others and take credit for hating this country and its Constitution. It is the popular thing to do, so it must be right, you selfish, arrogant moron.

You support a President who has just spent the last four years trying to prosecute Clinton, Obama and Biden. You supported Republicans attempts to impeach Bill Clinton for a consenual blow job.

You support the gerrymandering, voter suppression, and closing of polls in black and brown neighbourhoods, as well as unfettered culling of the voter rolls, and ID laws targetted at poor and minority voters. Cheered it even.

So don't sit there at your computer and try to claim how you're just a patriotic American looking to save the Republic from the antics of the lawless and hateful Democrats. You're just a Banana Republican looking to install Trump as your beloved Dictator for life.

Insanity.
Clinton was impeached for perjury, Dumbass.

You are wholly unable to post without blatant lies.

And Trump threw you a bone by signing an executive order making that a crime (which it was already but Trump needed to show how tough he was for you) calling for prison time for anybody destroying government property...' his order directs the Department of Justice to “prosecute to the fullest extent permitted under Federal law” people who damage government monuments, participate in “efforts to incite violence,” or damage religious property. Damaging federal property can be punished by up to 10 years in prison'. How nice would it be if his supporters were now prosecuted under that order...ooooohh the irony.
3. No 10-year sentences

Antifa for all it's pathetic misery never attacked the legitimacy of a constitutionally guaranteed election.
How do you know that the the Biden election was legitimate? That's the point of contention, and if it isn't resolved by a special counsel, like Mueller to find facts, Biden will always be "illegitimate". There are tons of affidavits to investigate, but no one has subpoena power to really find facts. The Trump mob wasn't trying to overturn the election, they want "voter fraud" investigated and not swept under the rug.
The democrats pushed the Russian Collusion myth, the Steele Dossier myth, the bogus FISA warrants, maybe the Durham Investigation will get a few indictments?

Forum List

Back