Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Somehow I doubt that. I'm guessing you were highly critical of him even before this. In fact, I asked you something along those lines and you failed to answer (see how I did that again).
I was highly critical of him before this. I would still be critical of him after this for how he set off a bunch of conspiracy theorists into believing that the election was stolen. But if he had called them off, like people were pleading with him to do, I at least wouldn’t be able to criticize his motive of enjoying the riot.

If there’s something that I didn’t answer, then you should point it out to me so I can get to it. I’m not intending to avoid anything. You should know that by now.

Again, my response was to a hypothetical question, not a question about Trump.
LoL what a pathetic attempt to excuse your flip-flop.

Me: “Do you see anything immoral about a guy who was enjoying the violence that was happening and chose not to intervene in stopping it?”

You already agreed that Trump was enjoying the riot and that he should have done more. I’ll be happy to supply you with your own quotes if you’re having trouble following along. Who the fuck did you think I was talking about???

You’re just digging the hole deeper. You know that, right?

Ask one question consistently and you might get consistent answers.

As for you, you have misquoted me numerous times in this discussion, claiming I said this or that when I said no such thing. If flip flopping is my weakness, willful misconstruction is yours. You also consistently fail to answer my questions just as you accuse me of doing.
Where have I misquoted you? Please be specific and point it out for me.

Where have I said that you said one thing when you said no such thing? Please be specific and point it out for me.

Which question of yours have I avoided that you would like me to answer? Please point them out and I’ll be happy to answer.

I don’t expect you to accept anything.

You asked me to post a link showing that rioters were reading Trump‘s tweets. I posted a video for you. Did you accept that?

You asked me to post a link showing that Derek Chauvin was charged with more than just 3rd degree murder. I posted a Fox News link stating exactly that. Did you accept that?

You asked me to post a link of Obama condemning violent rioters. I posted a link and a quote of his. Did you accept that?

You ask me to provide evidence for my claims and then you deny them anyway. Clearly you’re close-minded and you’re going to believe only what you want to believe. If you were interested in the truth, you would go look into it yourself.
everything you sent me I've read, watched and evaluated. you're right, I don't have to accept shit from you.

It seems you don't accept any of mine. How's it feel?

doubletalking demofks are useless to the board, they most often have nothing of value.
Your expectations from conservatives far exceeds your expectations from demofks, and because of that, makes you inconsistent and every post is taken with that general mindset.

everything you sent me I've read, watched and evaluated. you're right, I don't have to accept shit from you.

It seems you don't accept any of mine. How's it feel?
I don’t expect you to accept what I show you. It’s clear that you are going to believe what you want to believe even when there is evidence that shows you’re wrong.

What you send me doesn’t agree with what you claim.

Forum List

Back