TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

Naturally everyone is racist or thinks that their race, tribe is better than the other tribe. It is normal.
I'd first like to define racism to make sure we're on the same page here AMart: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Okay, now that we're in agreement about that-winks, I'll move on.

Racism is not some naturally occurring state of mind. Racism is learned mostly during one's formative years; following that period of being influenced by significant players in one's life, it can be either discarded by choice or... thoroughly ingrained by choice.

I'd like to share an eye-opening event with you that happened years ago. When my daughter was 5 years old, she learned about MLK from her kindergarten teacher on MLK Day. Upon picking her up from school, the first thing she asked me was, "Mom, are you black?" (I'm German/Welsh/English/Nordic blend). After telling her "No, I'm white". She still looked confused and asked me if she were black (nope-her dad is of European descent) so I told her no, she was white too. She looked at her arm, as she picked up on my own body language and said in all seriousness "No mom. I'm not white. I'm beige". lol I loved her double instantly. It struck me that although she had had a few playmates who were black, she hadn't heard this word used to describe skin color before. So, this made me think that skin color had never registered with her as we'd never discussed it before. Before this distinction, she saw: you are a person as opposed to: you are a black person. A great memory.

I feel the need to add (knowing how things left unsaid on message boards can go in 10 directions if allowed) using the word black or white isn't racist but used to describe physical features better.

My point of disagreement is that thinking one's skin color means something is most peculiar when you think about it. If it's true what you said, that it's normal to think that one's own skin color must be better in some way than a different skin color, that is still way off mark imo. Do people only like brown headed people because they have brown hair? Well, now that I've put that out there, there likely are silly people like that lol just not many
You are wrong on so many levels...racism is seeing a difference in races which is just a fact. There are many difference between the races------For instance, blacks both male and female have higher levels of testerone on average than other races which affects a whole lot of things from personality, to size, to health.

Being Prejudice is not the same as being racist---prejudice is to blindly judge without facts. The leftards have spent decades trying to manipulate these two words to mean the same when they do not.

You are confused about learned behavior and IMPRINTING and ASSOCIATION..........If you have a good relationship with your father who has a beard--you are likely to like and trust men with beards later in life. If you were raped by a man with a beard, you are likely to fear and not like bearded men. Nature has pre-programmed us to seek the familiar------hence why so many boys grow to marry women like their mother while girls grow up to often marry men like their fathers--good or bad. Sometimes you will find people who do the opposite by choice but often this is from psychological trauma.

When I was in elementary school or dipshit indoctrinated idiotic teachers would try to instill that we white kids (white looking in my case) were naturally evil and racist by asking us if we were in a car that broke down and to one side of us was a house with a black family and the other side was a white family that if chose to go to the white family that we would be racists (implied.) The stupidity was mind boogling---the real answer would be that people would naturally seek out the familiar to them. White people would be more inclined to go to the white family for help---not out of prejudice and not even as a thought but as nature has made people more inclined to seek the familiar......which race would be a HUGE subconscious consideration.

If there was any thought process then one of any color could rationalize the situation------- This would change though based on personal experiences------if you were say asian and a white family had been really rotten to you, you would head toward the black family. I had a black friend who hated other blacks--especially black males--------she would definately go to the white family first as her opinion of other blacks had been tainted from an abusive childhood.

Oh and FYI----people who tend to like other brown headed people---do so because in all likelihood their mother or father had brown hair and they have imprinted on such at an early age along with the brown hair genes being passed along to them. They don't like brown hair people because they have brown hair.

Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
What would you do if our roles were reversed? If you believed the election was stolen. If a state violated their own constitution and then their supreme court upheld it. If every lawsuit was dismissed on procedural grounds and evidence was never heard. If subpoenas for voting machine records were ignored. If state voting officials barred observers. If secretaries of state rushed to wipe voting machines.

Would you just roll over and take it?

That's a rhetorical question. The answer should be a wholehearted, full throated, not a fucking chance.
1) I would get actual proof and evidence of the election being stolen. Nothing - NOT ONE THING - has been given in evidence. Nothing. Even when appearing in one of the 60+ court cases, did Giuliani offer up evidence? Sure, outside the courtroom, he was saying plenty. Soon as he was in front of a judge? Nada. Why is/was that?
2) No, the states did not violate their own constitution. Again, provide evidence they did.
3) The reason they go through procedural grounds is to get rid of all the frivolous stuff. What they are basically saying is, "what have you got for us so we can proceed?". Giuliani "suspicion, but no evidence". So it can't proceed. Give you an example. Let's say I'm walking along the street one day and see you and yell "Hey, Missourian interfered with my kid". That is the extent of my evidence. You say nothing happened. The police say there is zero evidence of anything happening. Hell, even my kid said it never happened. Should I be allowed to proceed to take you to court? Then up pops a mate of mine, who never saw anything - was on the other side of the country in fact, but still honestly believes 'something' happened, so swears an affidavit saying so. Should we still be allowed to waste the court's time and cost YOU money to defend something where there is absolutely no evidence to the contrary? Trust me, if they had had even an iota of evidence, the cases would have gone forward.
4) No proof at all that SOS rushed to do anything.
5) The machines were checked and rechecked. Nada. You don't get have a hissy fit based on nothing and then demand things based on hunches and not evidence.
6) Observers were not 'barred'. ALL observers were asked to stand a certain distance from the counters and, if memory serves, that was the one lawsuit that got any traction. So you got what you wanted.

Ya know Missourian, the biggest thing Trump supporters tend to forget - and they wouldn't believe it anyway - is that the vast majority of lefties want a clean election, too. They would absolutely support any type of investigation into the election, if there was any PROOF. Trump, Giuliani, Beck <insert unhinged right wing neocon Deplorables loons name here> yelling "FRAUD" at the top of their voice is not evidence. Remember, Trump said before he won in 2016 that is he lost it was because of fraud. He said the same thing before this election before even a vote was cast. This is why he is a psychopath.

Last edited:
You are wrong on so many levels...racism is seeing a difference in races which is just a fact. There are many difference between the races------For instance, blacks both male and female have higher levels of testerone on average than other races which affects a whole lot of things from personality, to size, to health.

Seems like you are too. Wrong on many levels that is. Make shit up as you go along, much?

I'm actually offended that Mac seems to believe that anyone who voted for Trump wants a huge civil disturbance.
And by the way, please get off your pedestal, if you do not believe there's at least an equal percentage of Dimocrat voters who also want blood in the streets, you have another thing coming dude!
Sorry, but no, I don't believe that.

Says the man who is dismissing the fact that the leaders of blm are self admitted marxists.

An ideology that has an even bloodier history than Nazism.
A lot of Trump supporters are racists. Guess that makes the entire Republican party racist, right?

1. THe stated political ideology of a political movement leadership is a legit factor in judging the movement.

2. Your wace card play is noted.

3. Your comfort with marxism and the genocide and totalitarianism that comes with it, reflects badly on you, are an individual and on you as a plural, ie the more mainstream dem party.
1. No, it really isn't when the movement they started has nothing to do with those ideologies.

2. Your blatant hypocrisy is noted. You don't like being painted with a broad brush but don't hesitate for a nano second to paint someone else.

3. There is no Marxism. Get a grip.

1. BLM and Antifa are marxist organizations, using tried and true marxist tactics in alliance with dem elected officials to use political violence for political ends.

2. I have no problem with generalizations. But yours are inaccurate, false, lies even.

3. You first demanded a link to support my claim. When I posted it, you didn't read even the first sentence and denied it said what it said. When I cut and pasted it for you, you now are just insisting, without any real explanation.

Seely. Biden is a fucking disaster. Big Business and Big Government are working hand in hand to support each other to crush the rights of their enemies.

Is that really the world you want to live in?
1. No, BLM is not a “Marxist” organization. If a Marxist starts a charity that rescues cats, it’s not a Marxist charity.

2. Oh, you like your generalizations but not anybody else’s. Thank you for reiterating you’re a fucking hypocrite.

3. One member admitted to being a “Marxist”. The other one has not. even if two of the three members were avowed “Marxist“, it would not make the organization Marxist.

1. BLM has been pretty vague or quiet about their concrete goals. They talk a lot of shit about vague shit, and burn and kill a lot, but not so clear as to goals. Looking to the leadership for information, is valid.

2. Supporting accurate generalizations over inaccurate generalizations, is what sane people do. Pretending to not understand that, is what liberals do.

3. One of three founders, stated that all three of the founders are "trained marxists". Do you think she was lying about her self and/or her partners? And if so, to what ends?
1. No, BLM the organization does not do that. A small number of instigators do that. BLM disavowes the violence at protests.

2. I guarantee you there are far more racist Trump supporters than there are "Marxist" BLM supporters and yet you have no problem calling BLM "Marxist", but sure do get really upset when people talk about the racists that LOVE and support Donnie Covidseed. (Spoiler Alert, that's rank hypocrisy)

3. I believe her that she is because she said so. I've not heard it from the other's mouth, have you?

Do you admit the genocides and mass murders committed by marxists as a group since they took power in Russia?

I'd say a civil war at this point is a forgone conclusion.

With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves.

The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.

This post shows why Trump is guilty... A normal person is resorting to violence after the courts clearly shown no evidence of election fraud that would change the course of the election.

Naturally everyone is racist or thinks that their race, tribe is better than the other tribe. It is normal.
I'd first like to define racism to make sure we're on the same page here AMart: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Okay, now that we're in agreement about that-winks, I'll move on.

Racism is not some naturally occurring state of mind. Racism is learned mostly during one's formative years; following that period of being influenced by significant players in one's life, it can be either discarded by choice or... thoroughly ingrained by choice.

I'd like to share an eye-opening event with you that happened years ago. When my daughter was 5 years old, she learned about MLK from her kindergarten teacher on MLK Day. Upon picking her up from school, the first thing she asked me was, "Mom, are you black?" (I'm German/Welsh/English/Nordic blend). After telling her "No, I'm white". She still looked confused and asked me if she were black (nope-her dad is of European descent) so I told her no, she was white too. She looked at her arm, as she picked up on my own body language and said in all seriousness "No mom. I'm not white. I'm beige". lol I loved her double instantly. It struck me that although she had had a few playmates who were black, she hadn't heard this word used to describe skin color before. So, this made me think that skin color had never registered with her as we'd never discussed it before. Before this distinction, she saw: you are a person as opposed to: you are a black person. A great memory.

I feel the need to add (knowing how things left unsaid on message boards can go in 10 directions if allowed) using the word black or white isn't racist but used to describe physical features better.

My point of disagreement is that thinking one's skin color means something is most peculiar when you think about it. If it's true what you said, that it's normal to think that one's own skin color must be better in some way than a different skin color, that is still way off mark imo. Do people only like brown headed people because they have brown hair? Well, now that I've put that out there, there likely are silly people like that lol just not many

Being Prejudice is not the same as being racist---prejudice is to blindly judge without facts. The leftards have spent decades trying to manipulate these two words to mean the same when they do not.

You are confused about learned behavior and IMPRINTING and ASSOCIATION..........If you have a good relationship with your father who has a beard--you are likely to like and trust men with beards later in life. If you were raped by a man with a beard, you are likely to fear and not like bearded men. Nature has pre-programmed us to seek the familiar------hence why so many boys grow to marry women like their mother while girls grow up to often marry men like their fathers--good or bad. Sometimes you will find people who do the opposite by choice but often this is from psychological trauma.

When I was in elementary school or dipshit indoctrinated idiotic teachers would try to instill that we white kids (white looking in my case) were naturally evil and racist by asking us if we were in a car that broke down and to one side of us was a house with a black family and the other side was a white family that if chose to go to the white family that we would be racists (implied.) The stupidity was mind boogling---the real answer would be that people would naturally seek out the familiar to them. White people would be more inclined to go to the white family for help---not out of prejudice and not even as a thought but as nature has made people more inclined to seek the familiar......which race would be a HUGE subconscious consideration.

If there was any thought process then one of any color could rationalize the situation------- This would change though based on personal experiences------if you were say asian and a white family had been really rotten to you, you would head toward the black family. I had a black friend who hated other blacks--especially black males--------she would definately go to the white family first as her opinion of other blacks had been tainted from an abusive childhood.

Oh and FYI----people who tend to like other brown headed people---do so because in all likelihood their mother or father had brown hair and they have imprinted on such at an early age along with the brown hair genes being passed along to them. They don't like brown hair people because they have brown hair.
You have illustrated your racism succinctly

Now go away

I'm actually offended that Mac seems to believe that anyone who voted for Trump wants a huge civil disturbance.
And by the way, please get off your pedestal, if you do not believe there's at least an equal percentage of Dimocrat voters who also want blood in the streets, you have another thing coming dude!
Sorry, but no, I don't believe that.

Says the man who is dismissing the fact that the leaders of blm are self admitted marxists.

An ideology that has an even bloodier history than Nazism.
A lot of Trump supporters are racists. Guess that makes the entire Republican party racist, right?

1. THe stated political ideology of a political movement leadership is a legit factor in judging the movement.

2. Your wace card play is noted.

3. Your comfort with marxism and the genocide and totalitarianism that comes with it, reflects badly on you, are an individual and on you as a plural, ie the more mainstream dem party.
1. No, it really isn't when the movement they started has nothing to do with those ideologies.

2. Your blatant hypocrisy is noted. You don't like being painted with a broad brush but don't hesitate for a nano second to paint someone else.

3. There is no Marxism. Get a grip.

1. BLM and Antifa are marxist organizations, using tried and true marxist tactics in alliance with dem elected officials to use political violence for political ends.

2. I have no problem with generalizations. But yours are inaccurate, false, lies even.

3. You first demanded a link to support my claim. When I posted it, you didn't read even the first sentence and denied it said what it said. When I cut and pasted it for you, you now are just insisting, without any real explanation.

Seely. Biden is a fucking disaster. Big Business and Big Government are working hand in hand to support each other to crush the rights of their enemies.

Is that really the world you want to live in?
1. No, BLM is not a “Marxist” organization. If a Marxist starts a charity that rescues cats, it’s not a Marxist charity.

2. Oh, you like your generalizations but not anybody else’s. Thank you for reiterating you’re a fucking hypocrite.

3. One member admitted to being a “Marxist”. The other one has not. even if two of the three members were avowed “Marxist“, it would not make the organization Marxist.

1. BLM has been pretty vague or quiet about their concrete goals. They talk a lot of shit about vague shit, and burn and kill a lot, but not so clear as to goals. Looking to the leadership for information, is valid.

2. Supporting accurate generalizations over inaccurate generalizations, is what sane people do. Pretending to not understand that, is what liberals do.

3. One of three founders, stated that all three of the founders are "trained marxists". Do you think she was lying about her self and/or her partners? And if so, to what ends?
1. No, BLM the organization does not do that. A small number of instigators do that. BLM disavowes the violence at protests.

2. I guarantee you there are far more racist Trump supporters than there are "Marxist" BLM supporters and yet you have no problem calling BLM "Marxist", but sure do get really upset when people talk about the racists that LOVE and support Donnie Covidseed. (Spoiler Alert, that's rank hypocrisy)

3. I believe her that she is because she said so. I've not heard it from the other's mouth, have you?

Do you admit the genocides and mass murders committed by marxists as a group since they took power in Russia?
What the fuck are you even talking about and what on earth does it have to do with the discussion? Do you know what year it is?

You are wrong on so many levels...racism is seeing a difference in races which is just a fact.
It’s not. At all.
Racism is based on the idea that one’s race is superior to other races. Supremacy.

You've given me a lot to consider and made many points in which I agree. Of course, I'm going to pick at the pieces that I disagree to add fun into our conversation.

I found your definition of racist to be the definition for race, but I left that on the back burner while reading your post. You wrote: "racism is seeing a difference in races which is just a fact".
I am using the current (since 1950 most likely or so) definition of racism as I mentioned it in my previous post- racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Yet, you've just told me that being prejudice isn't racism...so we'll keep our own definitions and move along for time management.

Great analogy about being in a car that's broken down and deciding between two houses in which to go for help. What is familiar to us is based upon what we know- true. As you described past experiences influence our decisions, but where do we get that "what we know" part exactly? What's comfortable for you, I'm assuming you're a white male, isn't going to be the same thing for all other people, including other white people. Yes, it directly relates to their past experiences that often narrows our perception instead of expanding it and we are more selective. In your car scenario, I would likely first see which house looked "active". There is nothing creepier than a house that appears abandoned with residents. I would maybe check out the upkeep of the houses first. Say that one is a run-down shack and one is a decent house. Which would you choose? For me, the maintained house shows a family more likely cares about their property, which is reflective of how they take care of themselves. Those who care about responsibilities to their families in general are more more likely to be reasonably safe people and help others, but of course it doesn't make it so, they could be total scum bags looking for a way to make quick money. You've given me things to ponder, but we are individuals first and foremost and people experiencing the exact conditions during childhood will have different lives later on, not the same. We all have our own mold, not shared molds to my knowledge.

Regarding hair color-studies with babies have shown that people with certain facial features will get a certain reaction from newborns more than other faces. This study had nothing to do with skin color. One study found that babies are more attracted to brown eyed caregiver- new ones, not ones they knew already so no time to imprint. Many more studies showing that babies are not racists no matter what race. They recognize differences, but trust large eyes more than small...etc. I would still not extend that to say "Since all babies in X studies did this, that means all would do that" Not accurate.

Last edited:
it's crystal clear they want a sociopath dictator wanna be to shred the constitution & replace it with autocracy. donny tapped into that long ago when he said that ' [some] people don't think 'big' themselves, but get very excited for those that do... they are living out their fantasies ' thru a mango hued madman.

that couldn't have been more apparent when a US flag was lowered when that attempted bloody coup was taking place, & a TRUMP flag was raised in its place..

Last edited:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
Violence and bloodshed were perfectly fine with the fucking DEMs last summer.
Remember when the cities were boarding up all the businesses in case Trump was elected BITCH!
Much to your disappointment there will be virtually no "violence" in "ALL FIFTY STATES!!!!!!!!!". I know this will break your fucking heart.
There will be some PEACEFUL PROTESTS here and there and that's all.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
Violence and bloodshed were perfectly fine with the fucking DEMs last summer.
Remember when the cities were boarding up all the businesses in case Trump was elected BITCH!
Much to your disappointment there will be virtually no "violence" in "ALL FIFTY STATES!!!!!!!!!". I know this will break your fucking heart.
There will be some PEACEFUL PROTESTS here and there and that's all.
This would be very good news. You terrorists have done enough.

You're screwing with lit dynamite here. Because you've become a partisan hypocrite still blinded 4 years of RAGE against Trump.. I can't answer your question, because my politics is now totally disengaged from party loyalties, but YOU have a question to answer to instill enough trust to MAKE THIS a valid discussion. You ready to that Bro? Here it is..

What did the THOUSANDS of LEFTY protestors showing up at Trump's inauguration WANT when they burned limos, skirmished with the Police and get over 200 of themselves arrested? Were Hillary and other Dems calling the election stolen and calling for his impeachment on the FIRST DAY -- lying to incite insurrection?

//www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-protests-idUSKBN1540J7

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Black-clad activists among hundreds of demonstrators protesting Donald Trump’s swearing-in on Friday clashed with police a few blocks from the White House, in an outburst of violence rare for an inauguration.

At least 217 people were arrested in the melees, police said.

At Least 217 Arrested, Limo Torched Amid Trump Inauguration Day Protests in Washington - ABC News (go.com)

Violence flared on some streets of Washington, D.C., today amid Donald Trump's inauguration — with people smashing car and store windows, clashing with police and even torching a limo, leading to more than 200 arrests.

At one flash point, a protester hurled an object through the passenger window of a police van, which sped away in reverse as demonstrators cheered. Earlier, activists used chunks of pavement and baseball bats to shatter the windows of a Bank of America branch and a McDonald’s outlet, all symbols of American capitalism.

Multiple vehicles were set on fire, including a black limousine. A knot of people dragged garbage cans into a street a few blocks from the White House and set them ablaze, later throwing a red cap bearing Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign slogan into the flames.

OIP.A-IaS-v6HTZtZGLY3GV6VwHaEK

BECAUSE this is now a "feature" of the obviously decaying 2 party system, anyone asking pointy fingered questions at the OTHER SIDE my bud are totally PART OF THE PROBLEM. If they never asked that question to themselves when incidents EXACTLY like this were committed by THEIR side.

DOD and DHS BOTH SAY -- there is NO EVIDENCE of "allegiance issues" among the Nat Guard troops, YET -- they are being maligned and vetted by the FBI. More folk getting pushed to the fringes by this phony show of force.

You're looking at the future of America now. Katie Couric wants to "Re-Educate" half of America. Paranoia runs deep in the Dem party.. Are they paranoid because they're feeling guilty? Or have they realized that they and they media divisions of force have pushed way too hard and made law/order Repubs into an ACTIVIST street level force to be reckoned with?

Will I get an answer to my bolded question above? Probably not. Because the answer is all about partisan bullshit and hypocrisy..

You're screwing with lit dynamite here. Because you've become a partisan hypocrite still blinded 4 years of RAGE against Trump.. I can't answer your question, because my politics is now totally disengaged from party loyalties, but YOU have a question to answer to instill enough trust to MAKE THIS a valid discussion. You ready to that Bro? Here it is..

What did the THOUSANDS of LEFTY protestors showing up at Trump's inauguration WANT when they burned limos, skirmished with the Police and get over 200 of themselves arrested? Were Hillary and other Dems calling the election stolen and calling for his impeachment on the FIRST DAY -- lying to incite insurrection?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Black-clad activists among hundreds of demonstrators protesting Donald Trump’s swearing-in on Friday clashed with police a few blocks from the White House, in an outburst of violence rare for an inauguration.

At Least 217 Arrested, Limo Torched Amid Trump Inauguration Day Protests in Washington - ABC News (go.com)

Violence flared on some streets of Washington, D.C., today amid Donald Trump's inauguration — with people smashing car and store windows, clashing with police and even torching a limo, leading to more than 200 arrests.

At one flash point, a protester hurled an object through the passenger window of a police van, which sped away in reverse as demonstrators cheered. Earlier, activists used chunks of pavement and baseball bats to shatter the windows of a Bank of America branch and a McDonald’s outlet, all symbols of American capitalism.

Multiple vehicles were set on fire, including a black limousine. A knot of people dragged garbage cans into a street a few blocks from the White House and set them ablaze, later throwing a red cap bearing Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign slogan into the flames.

BECAUSE this is now a "feature" of the obviously decaying 2 party system, anyone asking pointy fingered questions at the OTHER SIDE my bud are totally PART OF THE PROBLEM. If they never asked that question to themselves when incidents EXACTLY like this were committed by THEIR side.

DOD and DHS BOTH SAY -- there is NO EVIDENCE of "allegiance issues" among the Nat Guard troops, YET -- they are being maligned and vetted by the FBI. More folk getting pushed to the fringes by this phony show of force.

You're looking at the future of America now. Katie Couric wants to "Re-Educate" half of America. Paranoia runs deep in the Dem party.. Are they paranoid because they're feeling guilty? Or have they realized that they and they media divisions of force have pushed way too hard and made law/order Repubs into an ACTIVIST street level force to be reckoned with?

Will I get an answer to my bolded question above? Probably not. Because the answer is all about partisan bullshit and hypocrisy..
tl;dr

Sadly, Mac is incapable of self-awareness or reflection.

Because of such, this will be wholly ignored.

He will never respond to a post that calls him to task.

tl;dr
The defense rests....

:laughing0301:

I don't care what political party or president you want, but if any terrorist thugs come around here causing trouble, they will die from hot lead poison.

Forum List

Back