Trump supporters shout down CNN --LOL

trump supporters in Virginia Beach

shout down CNN crew on 10/22/16

Trump supporters have now taken up the Nazi expression 'lugenpresse" (meaning lying press, if they preferred English)

WATCH: Trump fans shout Nazi-era ‘lying press’ insult at media during rally

Yep, the Nazis were right then and we are right now.

Shouldn't you be out firebombing a GOP headquarters somewhere?

See? Once in awhile a Trump supporter happily reveals who and what Trump supporters are.

Trump supporters have now taken up the Nazi expression 'lugenpresse" (meaning lying press, if they preferred English)

See? Once in awhile a Trump supporter happily reveals who and what Trump supporters are.

Now you are projecting, we aren't the ones bombing our opponents and paying people to incite violence at our opponents rallies.

Attachments

• 1477237736627.jpg
    1477237736627.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 41

The press does lie, so you are attacking people for telling the truth. What could be more Nazi-like than that?

Why adopt the language of the Nazis?

Patriotic Americans?

The press does lie, so you are attacking people for telling the truth. What could be more Nazi-like than that?

So you consider Breitbart to be lugenpresse?

Patriotic Americans?

I don't think honoring Nazism has anything to do with American patriotism.

Now you are projecting, we aren't the ones bombing our opponents and paying people to incite violence at our opponents rallies.

Neither am I.

THESE are your pals:
Feds arrest 3 Kan. men in alleged bomb plot

Breitbart is alt-media, it has nothing to do with the mainstream media. Alt-media sites are doing what the mainstream press no longer does: report facts and give the other side a voice.

Goes right along with what Trump has said and hinted at, that he doesn't believe in a free press.

How funny, it's fine when your little Black BLM buddies do it....but just AWFUL when anyone does it.

So you've taken to honoring BLM with the sincerest form of flattery...

...imitation. Interesting.

I enjoy taking the game of others and beating them about head and shoulders with it, with you however I feel pity more than anything else.

The funniest line from that story:

“Lügenpresse!” shouted a man next to him. “Did I say it right?”

lol, I guess that was the guy in the Nazi paper trainee hat.

Goes right along with what Trump has said and hinted at, that he doesn't believe in a free press.

How funny, it's fine when your little Black BLM buddies do it....but just AWFUL when anyone does it.

So you've taken to honoring BLM with the sincerest form of flattery...

...imitation. Interesting.

I enjoy taking the game of others and beating them about head and shoulders with it, with you however I feel pity more than anything else.

No, you are praising - out of expediency - what you once condemned. That shows you are devoid of principle.

Forum List

Back