Trump supporters shout down CNN --LOL

Goes right along with what Trump has said and hinted at, that he doesn't believe in a free press.
When did he say that? I challenged it before and got cricket noises.

We don't have a free press, what we have is no different from a government takeover of the media. In fact, it's worse because the media is voluntarily colluding with the globalists.

The media even sends their reports to the Democrats for editing.

This is why alt-media has exploded in popularity, they are filling the void and doing what the mainstream media should be doing.

Goes right along with what Trump has said and hinted at, that he doesn't believe in a free press.
When did he say that? I challenged it before and got cricket noises.

We don't have a free press, what we have is no different from a government takeover of the media. In fact, it's worse because the media is voluntarily colluding with the globalists.

The media even sends their reports to the Democrats for editing.

This is why alt-media has exploded in popularity, they are filling the void and doing what the mainstream media should be doing.
That's my impression too, he wants MORE free press, not less.

Attachments

• 1477233530152.jpg
    1477233530152.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 35
Bwhahahahaha That's nothing compared to what's coming.. this country is a powder keg.
So you're planning on committing some terrorist attacks?
When did she say that?

He thinks predicting violence is the same as threatening violence.
I'm talking about that she is referring to it in a favorable context.

Nope, simply stating a prediction. We are a powder keg and it is getting ready to explode. We aren't one nation anymore or anything of the sort. We are a multi-ethnic empire, which always end in a flurry of ethnic violence.

And when it happens the blame will lie with the people who ignored the lessons of history and encouraged diversity and multiculturalism.

Diversity + Proximity = War

NYcarnineer, Crooked Hillary and the MSM are using Nazi tactics you ridiculous, uneducated idiot. Dayem, Crooked Hillary supporter are FUCKTARDED.

Forum List

Back