Trump supporters shout down CNN --LOL

trump supporters in Virginia Beach

shout down CNN crew on 10/22/16

Trump supporters have now taken up the Nazi expression 'lugenpresse" (meaning lying press, if they preferred English)

WATCH: Trump fans shout Nazi-era ‘lying press’ insult at media during rally

The press does lie, so you are attacking people for telling the truth. What could be more Nazi-like than that?

So you consider Breitbart to be lugenpresse?

Hmmm, no. I consider NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC to be lying press.

NYcarnineer, Crooked Hillary and the MSM are using Nazi tactics you ridiculous, uneducated idiot. Dayem, Crooked Hillary supporter are FUCKTARDED.

Trump and supporters want to end freedom of the press.
I'm not supporting or voting for Trump and I still call...

:bsflag:

When you start attacking the press with Nazi rhetoric, you're either sympathetic to the Nazi view and treatment of the press,

or you're just being a blustering fuckwit.

Take your pick.

Trump supporters have now taken up the Nazi expression 'lugenpresse" (meaning lying press, if they preferred English)

The press does lie, so you are attacking people for telling the truth. What could be more Nazi-like than that?

lol, classic.

Why adopt the language of the Nazis?

The Nazis probably ordered eggs over easy for breakfast. Does that mean I should never order eggs over easy?

If the press lies, then you are only telling the truth when you say it lies.

Once the Nazis were in power, do you supposed they ever said the press lied? Of course not. They said you should trust the press, just as HIllary and her douche bag supporters do now.

Yep, the Nazis were right then and we are right now.

Shouldn't you be out firebombing a GOP headquarters somewhere?

See? Once in awhile a Trump supporter happily reveals who and what Trump supporters are.

Patriotic Americans?

I don't think honoring Nazism has anything to do with American patriotism.

Calling people Nazis for pointing out irrefutable facts is classic leftwing propaganda.

NYcarnineer, Crooked Hillary and the MSM are using Nazi tactics you ridiculous, uneducated idiot. Dayem, Crooked Hillary supporter are FUCKTARDED.

When you start attacking the press with Nazi rhetoric, you're either sympathetic to the Nazi view and treatment of the press,

Take your pick.
Will you stop with the Nazi rhetoric?

I'm sick of hearing this Nazi bullshit.

Blustering fuckwit?

I'd like to think I had respect for you since I've been here. Keep proving it wrong.

And since you decided to go that route, here is one for you.

:fu:

Take your pick.

Blustering fuckwit?

I'd like to think I had respect for you since I've been here. Keep proving it wrong.

:fu:

NYCarbineer never gave anyone a reason to respect her. Feel free to blast away.

Something like this, maybe?

The activity of the so-called liberal press was the work of
gravediggers for the German people and the German Reich.
One can pass by in silence the Marxist papers of lies; to
them lying is as necessary to their life as catching mice is to
the cat; but its task is only to break the people's folkish and
national spine, in order to make it ripe for the yoke of slav-
ery of international capital and its masters, the Jews.

Take your pick.

Blustering fuckwit?

So, you could express your own opinion on why Trump supporters are relishing the opportunity to take up Nazi style rhetoric - directly, intentionally, and explicitly - in order to attack the media,

or you could go on crying about me.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Take your pick.

You're confusing tactics with objectives. The left has always referred to Republicans and anybody to the right of Bernie Sanders as Nazis. Reagan was a Nazi, Bush was a Nazi, Romney was a Nazi, etc.

Since we are going to be called Nazis no matter what we do then we might as well agree and amplify. Trolling the media, in this case, using Nazi terms let's them know that we know their game and no, we don't care what they call us.

We even make memes about it.

Attachments

• 1477239321242.jpg
    1477239321242.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18

Take your pick.

Blustering fuckwit?

I would be alarmed if Nazi sympathizers showed respect for me.

Take your pick.

Blustering fuckwit?

So, you could express your own opinion on why Trump supporters are relishing the opportunity to take up Nazi style rhetoric - directly, intentionally, and explicitly - in order to attack the media,

or you could go on crying about me.
I've been hearing this Nazi bullshit for years. It's still bullshit.

I despise both parties.

The options I've been given to vote for are a product of both parties and their supporters.

Neither are worth wasting my time voting for. Both are incapable of leading this country.

As far as you! I'm not crying about you. I'm giving you my opinion. Not that it matters to you.

Yours matters not to me, either.

Party first is no way to resolve the issues that are not being addressed.

I'm sitting this one out. The damage is done.

Take your pick.
Or you lack any semblance of logic and ability to think. That would be the correct answer.

Take your pick.

Blustering fuckwit?

You are alarmed when you respect yourself? Do you have all the mirrors in your house covered so you don't have to look at the Nazi progenitor?

I've seen your posts on here, and your only argument for anything is you cutting people down. I don't think a proven bully (even if it's just on the internet) like you could even pretend to know what the truth is.

Take your pick.

Blustering fuckwit?

Lack of any real intelligence is quite easily determined. Nazi comparisons are for the truly weak minded.
If you were to carry out that train of thought in a logical, linear manner you would necessarily conclude that as Nazi's we are your enemies. Having concluded that we are an enemy of that magnitude you would be forced (in the interest of patriotism and national survival) to pick up a weapon and "defend" your Country.

Forum List

Back