Trump supporters love them some Putin.

Trump says he's pleased by Putin's praise: 'I like that he ...

View attachment 874789
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › tr...
Sep 17, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump said Thursday that he appreciated recent praise from Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

Donald Trump quotes Vladimir Putin: 'Rottenness' of ...

View attachment 874790
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › elections › 2023/12/17
10 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump quoted Russian President Vladimir Putin after her alleged the former president's criminal indictments show ...

Teabaggers like whoever their dear leader likes.
Putin and Trump – both are enemies of democracy, as are their respective supporters.

That's a sad talking point. Since you know it takes nearly as long to turn an illegal immigrant into a voting citizen, as it takes to turn coal into a diamond.
congress could do it with a simple majority vote and that is the dem plan if they can ever control congress again. This is not the UK parliament where change takes decades.

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. A Too funnynd Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?
"Convoluted logic? LOL. Too funny

Putin and Trump – both are enemies of democracy, as are their respective supporters.
Why would a normal bi lateral beneficial relationship with Russia be a bad thing? We deal with communist China every day to the extent that we are dependent on them for things that we must have like medications. Putin is a murdering dictator but so is Xi. Why do you on the left wantg war with Russia? explain or STFU

You do realize the party that last allowed the creation of terrorist cells, by giving Saudi Nationals the greenlight, and preferential visas to come here. unchecked.

U.S. consular officials in the kingdom announced in June, introducing an “express” visa program under which Saudis and others could send their requests to certain travel agencies, which became go-betweens with the U.S. Embassy.

Three of the Sept. 11 terrorists, it turns out, may have been among the first to benefit from the program, availing themselves of the service in the diplomatic and financial capital of Jidda in mid-June.

Legal visas, as opposed to 5 million undocumented illegals your idiot "president" has let in.

I will laugh when the next 9/11 happens in your back yard.

congress could do it with a simple majority vote and that is the dem plan if they can ever control congress again. This is not the UK parliament where change takes decades.
Simple majority vote is all it takes?
Like the 400 military promotions held up by a single senator (Tuberville)

Trump didn't repeal/replace Obamacare
Trump didn't build his wall
Trump didn't expel the millions of illegal aliens.

Trump may have wanted to do a lot of things, like buy Greenland. But accomplished very little of what he promised.
he did build the wall, then senile joe stopped it and took some of it down. Obozocare was dependent on congress, not Trump. he secured the border and stopped millions of illegals from entering.

no new wars, record stock market, record low unemployment, corporations returned to the US and expanded in the US, US was energy independent under trump, now we are buying from Russia and Venezuela under senile joe.

stop listening to the BBC, they are lying to you.

Why would a normal bi lateral beneficial relationship with Russia be a bad thing? We deal with communist China every day to the extent that we are dependent on them for things that we must have like medications. Putin is a murdering dictator but so is Xi. Why do you on the left wantg war with Russia? explain or STFU
Easy, we would take the same position against China if they invaded Taiwan.

he did build the wall, then senile joe stopped it and took some of it down. Obozocare was dependent on congress, not Trump.
Trump promised a great wall across the entire southern border.

Grand Failure ONE.

Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare

Grand Failure TWO

Need I mention Trumps muslim ban?

Trump didn't repeal/replace Obamacare
Trump didn't build his wall
Trump didn't expel the millions of illegal aliens.

Trump may have wanted to do a lot of things, like buy Greenland. But accomplished very little of what he promised.
Democrats had a point of pride in how much of what Trump wanted to do was prevented.

Democrats had a point of pride in how much of what Trump wanted to do was prevented.
Tell that to redfish
He says the republican majority in the house and senate, plus control of the white house (a political full house) was all that was needed to accomplish anything.

I keep trying to tell people that those foil helmets you can buy from the back page of your comic books don't really give you mindreading powers, but here we are...

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?
This such a fucking weary strawman.

If you don't want to piss away hundreds of billions of dollars on a regional war that has zero U.S. security or other interests (outside of laundering billions for the politicians and military-industrial crooks), you must be a lover of PUTIN!

Never mind the fact that the Russians haven't secured the few disputed provinces in two years....THEY'RE GOING TO OVERRUN ALL OF EUROPE!!!

This stale-assed refrain remains the same whether you're a Trumpster or not...You shitlib grifters really need to get a new act....This one is less interesting than a Gilligan's Island re-run.

Forum List

Back