Trump supporters love them some Putin.

I think it is more than that. I think the problem is the absence of Core Beliefs.

A core belief is an ideal or principle that you will not violate. Rules you live by if you will. For me, it is the ideals that made America great. The ideals of freedom. Of liberty. The ideal that we should support that cause around the world.

JFK said we would bear any burden, support any friend, and oppose any foe.
core beliefs???? like the constitution and our laws? both of which Biden is dropping his depends and shitting on.

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?
Actually she called Putin a an evil war criminal. That is not supporting him, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

core beliefs???? like the constitution and our laws? both of which Biden is dropping his depends and shitting on.

Right. Let me guess. Trump followed them all right? Stop projecting your own hero’s failures on everyone else.

I think it is more than that. I think the problem is the absence of Core Beliefs.
That's what happens when a person sells their soul to a con man with no core beliefs. They essentially take on his form. They're more concerned with owning the libs with him as the blunt instrument than with anything else. He's their weapon of rage. No core beliefs required.

Right. Let me guess. Trump followed them all right? Stop projecting your own hero’s failures on everyone else.
Did Trump ignore our immigration laws? Duh, no. But senile joe is, because you dem/libs think you can turn illegals into dem voters because you know you will never win another election with American citizen voters.

That's what happens when a person sells their soul to a con man with no core beliefs. They essentially take on his form. They're more concerned with owning the libs with him as the blunt instrument than with anything else. He's their weapon of rage. No core beliefs required.
bulllshit, the absence or core beliefs is coming from you dem/libs who ignore the constitution and our federal laws with your illegal border openings and allowing the president to commit treason by soliciting and taking bribes from foreign interests.

bulllshit, the absence or core beliefs is coming from you dem/libs who ignore the constitution and our federal laws with your illegal border openings and allowing the president to commit treason by soliciting and taking bribes from foreign interests.
mac thinks this is funny. so I ask you, mac, which party has opened our borders to the entire world? which party has allowed the creation of terrorist cells on our land? Who are you going to blame when the next 9/11 happens and is done by some of the terrorists that Biden has let into our country?

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

Actually there's one more factor working with Putin. He has the worlds biggest nuclear arsenal.

Which means he's evil, and m.a.d. but not stupid. Which means he does what we would view at stupid, but for somebody who's m.a.d. it's a logical evil move.

m.a.d. (mutually assured destruction) having a nuclear arsenal that means other countries face annihilation if they try to stop you from doing something stupid.

No "core beliefs"? In other words, Trump is a pragmatic centrist rather than a mindless partisan ideologue. That's why he was so clearly the best president in our lifetimes.
When democrats talk about core beliefs, they mean Marxist diktats.

Did Trump ignore our immigration laws? Duh, no. But senile joe is, because you dem/libs think you can turn illegals into dem voters because you know you will never win another election with American citizen voters.
That's a sad talking point. Since you know it takes nearly as long to turn an illegal immigrant into a voting citizen, as it takes to turn coal into a diamond.

No "core beliefs"? In other words, Trump is a pragmatic centrist rather than a mindless partisan ideologue. That's why he was so clearly the best president in our lifetimes.
Trump is an opportunist. He plays on peoples fears. And sells himself by literally saying he's the only one who can solve all their problems.

That's a sad talking point. Since you know it takes nearly as long to turn an illegal immigrant into a voting citizen, as it takes to turn coal into a diamond.
Democrats don't need invaders to vote. Just to affect the census and give democrat strongholds increased representation.

mac thinks this is funny. so I ask you, mac, which party has opened our borders to the entire world? which party has allowed the creation of terrorist cells on our land? Who are you going to blame when the next 9/11 happens and is done by some of the terrorists that Biden has let into our country?
You do realize the party that last allowed the creation of terrorist cells, by giving Saudi Nationals the greenlight, and preferential visas to come here. unchecked.

U.S. consular officials in the kingdom announced in June, introducing an “express” visa program under which Saudis and others could send their requests to certain travel agencies, which became go-betweens with the U.S. Embassy.

Three of the Sept. 11 terrorists, it turns out, may have been among the first to benefit from the program, availing themselves of the service in the diplomatic and financial capital of Jidda in mid-June.

Forum List

Back