Trump supporters love them some Putin.

Simple majority vote is all it takes?
Like the 400 military promotions held up by a single senator (Tuberville)

Why would anyone want to promote 400 trans, gay, woke, liberal, and commie military members anyway?

They should be kicked out of the service

This such a fucking weary strawman.

If you don't want to piss away hundreds of billions of dollars on a regional war that has zero U.S. security or other interests (outside of laundering billions for the politicians and military-industrial crooks), you must be a lover of PUTIN!

Never mind the fact that the Russians haven't secured the few disputed provinces in two years....THEY'RE GOING TO OVERRUN ALL OF EUROPE!!!

Don't forget, Putin was head of the KGB back when the Soviet Union held much of eastern Europe. And he longs for the "good old days".

Why would anyone want to promote 400 trans, gay, woke, liberal, and commie military members anyway?

They should be kicked out of the service
The Senate in a single stroke Tuesday approved about 425 military promotions after Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama ended a monthslong blockade of nominations over his opposition to a Pentagon abortion policy

Sure thing, bro. America first.

As for China, the present bunch of fools aren't going to do anything to stop them from gobbling up Taiwan. You should have thought about that when you elected Biden, because Trump would have put China in their place, I guarantee that.

The only place Trump put China was in his pocket. $11 million dollars for Donald. Dozens of personal trade marks for Ivanka. $500 million loan for Junior.

Trump bent over for Xi, encouraging him to put Muslims in concentration camps, and cutting freedoms in Hong Kong. He pulled out of Africa and allowed Putin and Xi to expand their influence and alliances throughout Africa and Asia.

Trump's "American First" policies abandoned your treaties and alliances, ceding world power to Russia and China and you think that worked for you.

I am not an American, so no.

Anyone that doesn't stand for Lefty&Lib or right wing would get my vote.
A feasible, realistic policy, that factually helps a country and it's society to advance and master the future with all it's incoming problems.

And NONE of these established "elitist" a-hole politicians and their parties, that simply take every potential voter for stupid.

Not an American and no vote?

Then fuck off. You opinion means shit to me. Go to a board about some other country and cry there. IGNORE.

The only place Trump put China was in his pocket. $11 million dollars for Donald. Dozens of personal trade marks for Ivanka. $500 million loan for Junior.

One of those Chinese Trademarks that Ivanka got, were for voting machines.

Presidential adviser Ivanka Trump’s fashion brand won first trial approval for 16 new trademarks from the Chinese government in October.

..., and mark the largest number of new Chinese trademarks she has received in a single month since President Donald Trump took office.

The trademarks also cover items including nursing homes, sausage casing, and voting machines.

Trump bent over for Xi, encouraging him to put Muslims in concentration camps, and cutting freedoms in Hong Kong. He pulled out of Africa and allowed Putin and Xi to expand their influence and alliances throughout Africa and Asia.

Trump's "American First" policies abandoned your treaties and alliances, ceding world power to Russia and China and you think that worked for you.
Toolbox-S.jpg

This such a fucking weary strawman.

If you don't want to piss away hundreds of billions of dollars on a regional war that has zero U.S. security or other interests (outside of laundering billions for the politicians and military-industrial crooks), you must be a lover of PUTIN!

Never mind the fact that the Russians haven't secured the few disputed provinces in two years....THEY'RE GOING TO OVERRUN ALL OF EUROPE!!!

This stale-assed refrain remains the same whether you're a Trumpster or not...You shitlib grifters really need to get a new act....This one is less interesting than a Gilligan's Island re-run.

You really need to pay more attention. Go back and read the history of WWII, fool.

At some point, they should just come out and admit what they're after.

On the other hand, many may not even understand what it is they're asking for. They're just bending over.

I'm coming to believe its the latter. Since the world has no memory of the horrors of WWII, and is now once again, prepared to embrace authoritarianism, anti-Semetism, and racism animus, it appears we're now repeating our recent past.

This is what happens when you attempt to whitewash history.

I'm coming to believe its the latter. Since the world has no memory of the horrors of WWII, and is now once again, prepared to embrace authoritarianism, anti-Semetism, and racism animus, it appears we're now repeating our recent past.

Who can forget the "very good people on both sides" in Charlottesville, chanting "Jews will not replace us!"

I've been thinking about this quite a bit, after recently watching an interview where they couldn't even identity countries on a map or say what happened on Jan 6.

Many of them don't appear to have any understanding of world history, particularly Europe in the 30's and 40's. Or, they have some distorted partisan political view of it. As a result, they don't see the clear parallels.

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?

Oh the love themselves some Communism.

The Senate in a single stroke Tuesday approved about 425 military promotions after Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama ended a monthslong blockade of nominations over his opposition to a Pentagon abortion policy

So when did you stop disapproving of our military killings babies?

Your "trolling no content" post has been reported, but this is a prime example of the Cult's rejection of all fact based criticism of Donald Trump's continuing corruption and destruction of the USA.

Your denial of Trump's corruption and lawlessness continues unabated.
Amusing. IF your post had even an inkling of FACTS, the troll meme would only amuse you. As always, you have nothing and go on the "attack".

Tens of thousands of pages of evidence against President Biden, and you have nothing but misguided allegations from the far-left against President Trump.

Forum List

Back