Trump supporters love them some Putin.

Why would a normal bi lateral beneficial relationship with Russia be a bad thing? We deal with communist China every day to the extent that we are dependent on them for things that we must have like medications. Putin is a murdering dictator but so is Xi. Why do you on the left wantg war with Russia? explain or STFU
Trump is in fact an enemy of democracy.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

And that Trump supporters defend and will vote for Trump renders them likewise enemies of democracy.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

And that Trump supporters defend and will vote for Trump renders them likewise enemies of democracy.
STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

That%27s%20just%20goofy-S.jpg

LOL

1703006644393.png

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?
What on earth has the story and link got to do with both Biden and Trump supporters, and why doesn't the thread title not match the article in the op?

What on earth has the story and link got to do with both Biden and Trump supporters, and why doesn't the thread title not match the article in the op?

As explained. He author is a Trump Supporter who like nearly all of them defend and support Putin.

Trump promised a great wall across the entire southern border.

Grand Failure ONE.

Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare

Grand Failure TWO

Need I mention Trumps muslim ban?
the wall was almost done when senile joe stopped it

the president could not end obozocare on his own, it would take a congressional bill passage. you obviously don't know how the US government works

he did not ban Muslims, only terrorist ones from certain countries. again you are repeating lies spouted by the lying media here and in the UK.

how exactly is seeking the truth about election fraud a form of treason? you are attempting to denigrate 70% of the american population (the real measure of Trump support)

unlike you libs who want war with Russia at all costs. WTF would be wrong with a civil mutually beneficial relationship with Russia?

I could live with that. Hell I’d love it. But there is a problem. It is hard to be friends with a thief. And Russia is. They are stealing land from Ukraine. It’s hard to be friends with rapists and murderers. Russian troops are raping and murdering the civilians.

It’s hard to be in any sort of beneficial relationship with a Crook. And Russia is full to the brim with crooks starting with their leader.

Not just in Ukraine either.

I’m honestly very happy that modern Conservatives are not what history had in place. I was just thinking about the Berlin Airlift. I saw a video by a Vet telling the history of that event. The cost and effort was enormous. Modern Conservatives would have denounced the effort and demanded we stop. A couple hundred thousand former Nazi’s wouldn’t be worth the expense. Screw them. Let them suffer.

If Russia were to withdraw from Ukraine I’d support ending sanctions and normalizing relations with them. I’d write that often and proclaim it loudly. But they won’t. And so I won’t.

If you want to be a thug you can’t expect people to support you. And you can’t be surprised when people don’t want to be civil and friendly with you.

the wall was almost done when senile joe stopped it

the president could not end obozocare on his own, it would take a congressional bill passage. you obviously don't know how the US government works

he did not ban Muslims, only terrorist ones from certain countries. again you are repeating lies spouted by the lying media here and in the UK.

Where did you get the idea that the wall was even remotely close to completion? They laid a little more than 400 miles, much of it where fences and obstructions already existed, at a cost of $46 million per mile.

They're making less and less effort to hide the fact they want an authoritarian strongman to "rule" us. Fuck the Constitution. They want an American Pinochet.

At some point, they may as well just come out and say it. Hell, who knows: Considering the condition this country is in, it may not matter.
Pinochet wasn't so bad

They adore the strongman. They want to be led, and they need to feed off the perceived "strength" of someone else.

This appears to be what they've wanted all along, and now's their chance.

Who knew. I didn't.

:dunno:
No Republican likes Putin. That's pure prog slander.

They're making less and less effort to hide the fact they want an authoritarian strongman to "rule" us. Fuck the Constitution. They want an American Pinochet.

At some point, they may as well just come out and say it. Hell, who knows: Considering the condition this country is in, it may not matter.

Pinochet wasn't so bad
And there ya go.

You have a vivid imagination.

Forum List

Back