Trump supporters love them some Putin.

They adore the strongman. They want to be led, and they need to feed off the perceived "strength" of someone else.

This appears to be what they've wanted all along, and now's their chance.

Who knew. I didn't.

:dunno:

I think it is more than that. I think the problem is the absence of Core Beliefs.

A core belief is an ideal or principle that you will not violate. Rules you live by if you will. For me, it is the ideals that made America great. The ideals of freedom. Of liberty. The ideal that we should support that cause around the world.

JFK said we would bear any burden, support any friend, and oppose any foe.

I think it is more than that. I think the problem is the absence of Core Beliefs.
A core belief is an ideal or principle that you will not violate. Rules you live by if you will. For me, it is the ideals that made America great. The ideals of freedom. Of liberty. The ideal that we should support that cause around the world.
Core beliefs?

I strongly believe that Joe Biden is too old to be president.

1702910397508.jpeg
...am I right or am I right????

Wait....it's all about the money, right? Everyone who doesn't want to send another bazillion dollars to support Biden's war in Ukraine, is a naughty Putin-lover, right?

:laughing0301:

Wait....it's all about the money, right? Everyone who doesn't want to send another bazillion dollars to support Biden's war in Ukraine, is a naughty Putin-lover, right?

:laughing0301:

So we will be fair weather friends to nations around the world. So long as we get something out of it, some profit, they can count on us. Unless the going gets tough.

Help me out. With that as our policy how do we keep China from taking Taiwan and the Spratley Islands?

They adore the strongman. They want to be led, and they need to feed off the perceived "strength" of someone else.

This appears to be what they've wanted all along, and now's their chance.

Who knew. I didn't.

:dunno:

They're cheering the notion that Trump will only be a "dictator for one day". Has there ever been a dictator who stepped down after achieving power? Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

These speeches as "immigrants are poisoning the blood of Americans" is some deeply creepy shit. Watch for "he doesn't really mean it".

Yes. Yes he does.

Core beliefs?

I strongly believe that Joe Biden is too old to be president.

View attachment 874849...am I right or am I right????

And yet you're prepared to vote for a man who is almost the same age. Added to which, both of Trump's parents suffered from dementia, and became unstable at the end of their lives.

Trump is exhibiting serious signs he's following down this path, and he's being unhinged by all of the financial and legal pressure he's under now.

Will Trump's health allow him to continue running for office, or will the stress, financial pressures, and continuing legal problems take him right out of the running? Of the two men, Biden is both physically and mentally a whole lot healthier than Donald Trump.

So we will be fair weather friends to nations around the world. So long as we get something out of it, some profit, they can count on us. Unless the going gets tough.

Help me out. With that as our policy how do we keep China from taking Taiwan and the Spratley Islands?

Sure thing, bro. America first.

As for China, the present bunch of fools aren't going to do anything to stop them from gobbling up Taiwan. You should have thought about that when you elected Biden, because Trump would have put China in their place, I guarantee that.

They're cheering the notion that Trump will only be a "dictator for one day". Has there ever been a dictator who stepped down after achieving power? Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

These speeches as "immigrants are poisoning the blood of Americans" is some deeply creepy shit. Watch for "he doesn't really mean it".

Yes. Yes he does.
At some point, they should just come out and admit what they're after.

On the other hand, many may not even understand what it is they're asking for. They're just bending over.

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?

LOL, keep projecting, comrade.

1702912364948.png

1702912336070.png

At some point, they should just come out and admit what they're after.

On the other hand, many may not even understand what it is they're asking for. They're just bending over.

EVERYONE is bending over.

It's stupid to think one side is any more sane or rational than the other when it comes to our completely inept federal government.

Sure thing, bro. America first.

As for China, the present bunch of fools aren't going to do anything to stop them from gobbling up Taiwan. You should have thought about that when you elected Biden, because Trump would have put China in their place, I guarantee that.

Right. Biden said clearly and unequivocally that we would defend Taiwan.

In fact he has said so more than once.

Biden has stepped up the Naval vessels transiting the Taiwan Straight and gotten more international activity on that. Australia has started sending ships to do that as well.

By contrast. Trump has never met a Dictator that he didn’t like and admire.

He just can’t stop praising them. Is that how you stand up to them or shut them down? Cause them to swoon with praise and adoration?

Right. Biden said clearly and unequivocally that we would defend Taiwan.

In fact he has said so more than once.

Biden has stepped up the Naval vessels transiting the Taiwan Straight and gotten more international activity on that. Australia has started sending ships to do that as well.

By contrast. Trump has never met a Dictator that he didn’t like and admire.

He just can’t stop praising them. Is that how you stand up to them or shut them down? Cause them to swoon with praise and adoration?

Biden said a lot of things but his actions don't always live up to his words. Stepping up naval vessels in the Taiwan Straights only makes the CCP chuckle, they know we'd never really confront them on the battlefield, we're far too dependent on them for all those Chinese-made products we need. For the US to go head to head with China in their own backyard would be suicide at this point. Our military has been weakened and stocks of weapons, ammunition, and other strategic materials are reaching critically-low levels, thanks to our support for Ukraine. And what about our Strategic Oil Reserves? Do you really want to butt heads with China while they're sucking up all the oil they can buy, and we're still dinking around with the idea of electric-powered military vehicles?

And to think that Trump "likes" dictators shows how little you Democrats understand about diplomacy, one-upmanship, and retaining our position as a global power on the world stage. Just because Trump was ready to develop a civil dialog with our enemies, doesn't mean that he wasn't prepared to wipe them off the face of the earth if he had to. President Trump understood this, as did our adversaries. You may not be able to accept this, but they respected Trump and feared him. And like in the case of President Biden, if your enemies have no respect or fear for you, they will flat out eat your fucking lunch.

Biden said a lot of things but his actions don't always live up to his words. Stepping up naval vessels in the Taiwan Straights only makes the CCP chuckle, they know we'd never really confront them on the battlefield, we're far too dependent on them for all those Chinese-made products we need. For the US to go head to head with China in their own backyard would be suicide at this point. Our military has been weakened and stocks of weapons, ammunition, and other strategic materials are reaching critically-low levels, thanks to our support for Ukraine. And what about our Strategic Oil Reserves? Do you really want to butt heads with China while they're sucking up all the oil they can buy, and we're still dinking around with the idea of electric-powered military vehicles?

And to think that Trump "likes" dictators shows how little you Democrats understand about diplomacy, one-upmanship, and retaining our position as a global power on the world stage. Just because Trump was ready to develop a civil dialog with our enemies, doesn't mean that he wasn't prepared to wipe them off the face of the earth if he had to. President Trump understood this, as did our adversaries. You may not be able to accept this, but they respected Trump and feared him. And like in the case of President Biden, if your enemies have no respect or fear for you, they will flat out eat your fucking lunch.

I like this. We are told Trump doesn’t mean what he says, he is only trolling and twerking the Left. He doesn’t mean he will act like a Dictator when he says he will.

China isn’t laughing. They’re protesting the ships. In fact, they are harassing the other coalition ships, but not ours.

China complains that our helicopters are getting too close. They try and injure Australian Divers.

So tell me again how Trump will handle this if elected? Do you think he will just withdraw American forces? Or will he present Taiwan on a platter for China? That is what he tried to do in Europe after all.

Let me post the link.

For some background. The author, Jazz Shaw, has never written a word critical of Trump. Nor has she ever written a word that even remotely supported Biden.

That got me to thinking. Why is it that there are so many Trump supporters who love Putin. Now you can claim these folks just oppose American involvement in whatever they are opposing. But at the same time Jazz is really upset that we aren’t bombing the crap out of the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. Apparently that is a foreign military conflict that absolutely warrants American involvement.

Jazz seems to think we can trust Putin when he says that he has no intention of attacking NATO. And Jazz says we can totally trust Putin since he is evil, not stupid.

I’ll give you a minute to find something to take for the headache that is certain to cause. Imagine that as a selling point. We can totally trust this guy. After all he is evil, not stupid. We can trust the evil guy?

This is what I’m talking about. The convoluted logic that you have to embrace to put forward these ideals is astonishing. It defies explanation.

This does tie in to a previously lamented complaint of mine. Modern “Conservatives” are bereft of any Core Belief.

So why is it that Trump Supporters are so often Putin Supporters?
unless putin attacks the US or a NATO member country, what he does is none of our fricken business. Ukraine is not worth one US dollar of one US life, why have we sent them billions of your tax payer dollars and why has senile joe got us almost involved militarily? Why is he helping the Hamas butchers and selling out Israel?

I like this. We are told Trump doesn’t mean what he says, he is only trolling and twerking the Left. He doesn’t mean he will act like a Dictator when he says he will.

China isn’t laughing. They’re protesting the ships. In fact, they are harassing the other coalition ships, but not ours.

China complains that our helicopters are getting too close. They try and injure Australian Divers.

So tell me again how Trump will handle this if elected? Do you think he will just withdraw American forces? Or will he present Taiwan on a platter for China? That is what he tried to do in Europe after all.
the same way he handled it during his first term, peace through strength and take action when necessary. Why was senile joe the only person in the room that did not support the hit on Bin Laden?

Forum List

Back