Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Don't you need a warrant and evidence of a crime to Raid Someone's Residence?

Or do you just bust down the doors with your private Nazi army, take a torch to The President's safe only to find NOTHING, and then walk away with no apologies and NO LIABILITY?

Is this what you were talking about when you said our DEMOCRACY was in PERIL?

It is in peril only it's from people like you.
YOU LIBS ARE SHAMING ME FOR HANGING PRESIDENT TRUMP'S USED JOCK STRAPS FROM MY REAR VIEW. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

THE ORIGINAL TRUMP BALL WASHER & PROUD OF IT

Gee, I don't know Joe...because the Clintons are about as establishment Washington as any couple on the planet? They're dug deeper into the power structure there than a tick. The degree of sleaze that Bill and Hillary have carried with them over the years is breathtaking. Yet James Comey declared that they weren't "sophisticated" enough to understand that they were breaking the law? That honestly has to be the most laughable statement EVER made by a sitting FBI Director! Bottom line is the Clintons haven't been prosecuted because the Clinton's are protected. Anyone who can't see that is oblivious.

Uh, guy, you've spent 100 million dollars trying to get the Clintons on something over the last 30 years. It seems to me that you have lots of accusations, and I think they only thing you proved was Bill lied about getting a blow job.

Are you saying it was okay for them to destroy subpoenaed evidence?

Actually, it was kind of a no win.

If she deleted the emails, you accuse her of destroying evidence (even though they are archived in the State Dept. database.)

If she retained them, you'd accuse her of retaining old emails for nefarious purposes.

I generally delete all my emails after one year.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Actually, it was kind of a no win.

If she deleted the emails, you accuse her of destroying evidence (even though they are archived in the State Dept. database.)

If she retained them, you'd accuse her of retaining old emails for nefarious purposes.

I generally delete all my emails after one year.
She was allowed to delete emails about personal business. Just like Trump was allowed to remove personal items.

They spoke for a half hour while Lynch's staff stood outside of the plane. How long do you think it takes to "exchange pleasantries"? Why would someone as busy as Bill Clinton who was at the height of a Presidential campaign, sit around waiting for the Attorney General's plane to arrive just so they could talk about golf and grandkids? All of this happening two days before the Justice Department is to rule on whether or not to charge Hillary Clinton with a crime for her hidden servers and destruction of evidence?

As for the Trump Tower meeting? I believe Eric Trump went to that meeting because he was told by the Russian lawyer that she had dirt on Hillary Clinton. I also believe that meeting ended abruptly when she DIDN'T have anything like that! Isn't it amazing how the media knew about that meeting as soon as it happened? Isn't it also amazing that the Russian lawyer met with Glenn Simpson from Fusion GPS both the day before the Trump Tower meeting and the day after? Isn't it also amazing that Russian lawyer got a special visa from the Obama Administration to visit New York just in time for that meeting?

Gosh...there sure are a lot of "amazing" things that take place when the Clintons are involved!
You're spouting a bunch of nonsense fed to you by wingnut radio. None of that happened. And i don't know why you are assuming that Bill Clinton is going to have any sway over Loretta Lynch, a career prosecutor and judge who has never been in politics. You think because Republican AGs are corrupt - Barr, Kissinger, Meese, Ashcroft, Gonzalez - that all AGs are corrupt. That's your problem, not mine.

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Yes. Trump is a citizen just like you and me. If he broke the law he should be held accountable.

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

I would think in six fucking years maybe one of your “IF’s” would have panned out. They have all failed.

How about this IF? IF the federal agencies have conducted multiple investigations on a person and have come up either empty or flat out looking like retards are you going to keep supporting them?

You're spouting a bunch of nonsense fed to you by wingnut radio. None of that happened. And i don't know why you are assuming that Bill Clinton is going to have any sway over Loretta Lynch, a career prosecutor and judge who has never been in politics. You think because Republican AGs are corrupt - Barr, Kissinger, Meese, Ashcroft, Gonzalez - that all AGs are corrupt. That's your problem, not mine.
You're spouting a bunch of nonsense fed to you by wingnut TV.

Mac1958

Remember when you said something feels off about this? Like, it seems like something kind of serious?

FBI searched Trump’s home to look for nuclear documents and other items, sources say

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into the wrong hands.

The people who described some of the material that agents were seeking spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. They did not offer additional details about what type of information the agents were seeking, including whether it involved weapons belonging to the United States or some other nation. Nor did they say if such documents were recovered as part of the search. A Trump spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The Justice Department and FBI declined to comment

- Washington Post

Forum List

Back