Trump supporters get excited over Fox News Questionable poll

Mertex you sound exactly like a GOP voter discussing Obama in 2008 and 2012......:rofl:

Really? Were GOP voters lying? Obama never lied every time he opened his mouth. Obama had government experience. Obama was intelligent. Obama was eloquent.....he didn't just repeat same old meaningless phrases. Obama would never claim he was doing a fund raiser for veterans and then keep the money. Obama never got sleazy.

Try again.

Hope and change!!

:rofl:

You're in for a world of hurt when reality hits in November.
Isn't that the same thing most conservatives were saying in 2008 and 2012? How's that working for you?

Enjoy the next 5 months. I know I will.

Donald Trump is going to win: This is why Hillary Clinton can’t defeat what Trump represents

:popcorn::

Mertex you sound exactly like a GOP voter discussing Obama in 2008 and 2012......:rofl:

Really? Were GOP voters lying? Obama never lied every time he opened his mouth. Obama had government experience. Obama was intelligent. Obama was eloquent.....he didn't just repeat same old meaningless phrases. Obama would never claim he was doing a fund raiser for veterans and then keep the money. Obama never got sleazy.

Try again.

Hope and change!!

Isn't that the same thing most conservatives were saying in 2008 and 2012? How's that working for you?

Donald Trump is going to win: This is why Hillary Clinton can’t defeat what Trump represents

You better make the most of it while you can.........it will come to a screeching halt in November...
th

Reasons Trump Won't Win in November - 5 Main Reasons

Try again.

Hope and change!!

You better make the most of it while you can.........it will come to a screeching halt in November...
th

Reasons Trump Won't Win in November - 5 Main Reasons

Sorry the train is still a running right over you guys...So come on and ride the train

Oh how's the popcorn tasting?

Forum List

Back