Trump supporters can't handle the truth!

EvMetro, you are the one having a wet dream. I have two possible suggestions for you.

[ 1 ] wear a diaper
1609625557363.png

[ 2 ] sit on your toilet while posting on the internet

1609625595713.png

Unless of course, if you EvMetro, like it wet; then enjoy that wet feeling all day long
:)-

President Donald Trump and his allies say their lawsuits aimed at subverting the 2020 election and reversing his loss to Joe Biden would be substantiated, if only judges were allowed to hear the cases --There is a central flaw in the argument-- Judges have heard the cases and have been among the harshest critics of the legal arguments put forth by Trump’s legal team, often dismissing them with scathing language of repudiation. Even Trump's own hand picked judges have said there is no legal merit to Trump's (so called) evidence. Yet Trump supporters continue to bang the drum about voter fraud.

Trump supporters can't handle the truth! :drills:

Then I guess that would give us an advantage with all the low life lying these worthless shit head democRats do. We do know you democRats if not to stupib could be bat shit crazy a problem that would cure it's self if food stamps were cut.

Dogbiscuit (another poster on here) has bet me 1,000 dollars that Trump is going to get a second term. Guess on Jan 21st, I'm gonna have some nice pocket change.

It is a federal offence (against the law) to bet on the internet.

Really? Then how do you explain internet gambling?

President Donald Trump and his allies say their lawsuits aimed at subverting the 2020 election and reversing his loss to Joe Biden would be substantiated, if only judges were allowed to hear the cases --There is a central flaw in the argument-- Judges have heard the cases and have been among the harshest critics of the legal arguments put forth by Trump’s legal team, often dismissing them with scathing language of repudiation. Even Trump's own hand picked judges have said there is no legal merit to Trump's (so called) evidence. Yet Trump supporters continue to bang the drum about voter fraud.

How many times are you going to repeat this lie? No court has looked at the evidence.

Really? Then how do you explain internet gambling?
Thanks for looking this up. I was wrong

Took me all of 30 seconds to look up "internet gambling" on Google. Guess you don't know what a search engine is. Me? I tend to look things up before posting bullshit on the boards.

Also part of the reason why I post links when I claim something is true.

Trump is going to get thousands of his followers to march on the US Capitol declaring Trump won. They will clash with thousands who oppose this intrusion, and many lives will be lost during the mayhem.

While Trump smiles at the lose of lives

That is what, unfortunately I coud easily see happening.

How many times are you going to repeat this lie? No court has looked at the evidence.

Really? You think that the courts don't have the resources to check the claims laid down by Trump and his supporters? Unlike you, they actually do look at evidence, and none has proven that there was fraud. Even Barr (one of Trump's loyal toadies) has said that there was zero voter fraud. Oh wait...............I'm guessing you're gonna throw him under the bus and say he lied, even though he's been firmly in Trump's corner up until the election.

Really? You think that the courts don't have the resources to check the claims laid down by Trump and his supporters? Unlike you, they actually do look at evidence, and none has proven that there was fraud. Even Barr (one of Trump's loyal toadies) has said that there was zero voter fraud. Oh wait...............I'm guessing you're gonna throw him under the bus and say he lied, even though he's been firmly in Trump's corner up until the election.
They didn't look at the evidence, turd. That is an indisputable fact.

Really? Courts don't look at the evidence? Then how in the hell do they make their decision? BTW.................your sig line looks like a condom, is that because you're a dickhead?

Really? Courts don't look at the evidence? Then how in the hell do they make their decision? BTW.................your sig line looks like a condom, is that because you're a dickhead?
They didn't decide any of these cases on the evidence, moron.

Guess you're kinda fuzzy on how courts operate. The get the evidence from both sides, and then decide which side is right idiot. BTW, is the reason your sig line looks like a condom because you know you're a dickhead?

Every case that has been rejected is because of technicalities and lack of standing.

A lawyer you are not. The challenges to the election results were (all) rejected for lack of EVIDENCE
Sorry, Dickhead....every case was dismissed because of a pre-determined opinion. This is how a hearing lasts only 2 hours before the judge decides off-hand that the parties had no legal standing to bring suit.
You cannot present the massive amount of testimony and video evidence in 2 hours.

I'm not all that concerned. Probably just the same way Democrats acted when Trump won. Investigation after investigations that accomplish nothing.
Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump to concede defeat in the presidential election, a Trump aide confirmed early Wednesday morning, not long after her campaign chairman signaled she would not directly address supporters or concede until later.

Guess you're kinda fuzzy on how courts operate. The get the evidence from both sides, and then decide which side is right idiot. BTW, is the reason your sig line looks like a condom because you know you're a dickhead?
Uh....no....they hold a hearing first.....they then decide if the case will proceed.
From what I understand none of these lawsuits had a chance in Hell once the Supreme Court decided not to deal with the case.

The FBI is going to have to investigate this and it will take years.

Course the cheating fucks that pulled this off knew that.

Forum List

Back