Trump supporters are being rewarded for their support of the Donald

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
25592022_2182387711772195_5965345251263202689_n.jpg

It's only the beginning of big wins for the Trump supporters

Ah there it is, the anti-Trump Liberal security blankee:

ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE REDNECKS WHO SHOOT THEIR DINNER FROM THEIR FRONT PORCH.

It amazes me how reasonably intelligent people need to cling to such delusion. Is it really that frightening to admit that reasonably intelligent people disagree with them?

Those s guys are filthy rich.........because of their white privilege.

Here are the big winners of the “middle class tax cut.”

How much money could members of the Trump team get from the tax bill? CAP ran the numbers:
- Donald Trump: $11m-$15m
- Jared Kushner: $5m-$12m
- Betsy DeVos: $2.7m
- Wilbur Ross, Linda McMahon, Steven Mnuchin, Rex Tillerson: $4.5m

But you idiots think the crumbs these elitists gave you is something you should be thankful for..
You’ve been duped again.

ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE REDNECKS WHO SHOOT THEIR DINNER FROM THEIR FRONT PORCH.

It amazes me how reasonably intelligent people need to cling to such delusion. Is it really that frightening to admit that reasonably intelligent people disagree with them?
I am with Mike. Most of the government hating rednecks, neo-Nazis, skinheads, that I see nowadays are mostly Hillary supporters. Every time I drive out to the country and pass a beaten up old truck I see a “I am with her“ sticker on the bumper. ;-)

Toothless rednecks in the nanny red states are once again celebrating the neoliberal policy of debt in order to redistribute the wealth upward. These retards don't even care how bad this hurts them as long as they can claim a win for team hate.

Way to go, deplorables -- get yourself another 30 pack of natty ice, some grizzly wintergreen, and oxy. Don't worry about a job because blue states cover the cost of your welfare.

or road kills when they're working picking up aluminum cans

I am with Mike. Most of the government hating rednecks, neo-Nazis, skinheads, that I see nowadays are mostly Hillary supporters. Every time I drive out to the country and pass a beaten up old truck I see a “I am with her“ sticker on the bumper. ;-)
OMG That is hilarious. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you really that delusional or just .... I don't know what....insane? So deeply do you need to defnd Trump and the GOP you have lost your mind? Any sense of reality? Can tell the biggest lie, just like your hero, and expect people to believe it?

Another huge myth about liberals is that they do not have dumb stereotypes, prejudices or hate anyone.

I see you still haven't grasped how you lost the last election.

Good I suppose...
you do know the majority of the American people rejected the Orange chump....he lost the popular vote by nearly three million and lost the popular vote over all by more tan ten million

OMG That is hilarious. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you really that delusional or just .... I don't know what....insane? So deeply do you need to defnd Trump and the GOP you have lost your mind? Any sense of reality? Can tell the biggest lie, just like your hero, and expect people to believe it?
Sarcasm my dear... sarcasm

Good I suppose...
The winners and losers of the Trump Presidency will be determined based on the results of his Presidency on individuals not on who they voted for.
The tax plan benefits me more than the average tax payer in tax reduction, it benefits my business which is an S corp, my investments have increased nicely since Trump was elected does that make me a winner under Trump.
I may be winning but the USA is losing. Most financial gains are robbing the future for financial gains immediately.

But you idiots think the crumbs these elitists gave you is something you should be thankful for..
You’ve been duped again.
I'm getting a tax break of several thousand dollars per year! Dupe me some more.
That is crumbs compared to the benefits to the rich and corporation. You were easily bought off.
If the tax breaks creates jobs, it is a different story. But history tells us the job gains will be minimal.

Here are the big winners of the “middle class tax cut.”

How much money could members of the Trump team get from the tax bill? CAP ran the numbers:
- Donald Trump: $11m-$15m
- Jared Kushner: $5m-$12m
- Betsy DeVos: $2.7m
- Wilbur Ross, Linda McMahon, Steven Mnuchin, Rex Tillerson: $4.5m

You’ve been duped again.

Or maybe we aren't covetous pricks who define ourselves by how much $$ we can grab from other people.

Good I suppose...
The winners and losers of the Trump Presidency will be determined based on the results of his Presidency on individuals not on who they voted for.
The tax plan benefits me more than the average tax payer in tax reduction, it benefits my business which is an S corp, my investments have increased nicely since Trump was elected does that make me a winner under Trump.
I may be winning but the USA is losing. Most financial gains are robbing the future for financial gains immediately.

Yes, because of course the only way the US wins is if more $$ goes to the government......

Good I suppose...
you do know the majority of the American people rejected the Orange chump....he lost the popular vote by nearly three million and lost the popular vote over all by more tan ten million

Now argue that a baseball team won a game by having more hits than the other team, even though it had less runs.

You’ve been duped again.
I'm getting a tax break of several thousand dollars per year! Dupe me some more.
That is crumbs compared to the benefits to the rich and corporation. You were easily bought off.
You don't seem to know the difference between crumbs and a brand new Cadillac Escalade. I bet my wife does.

Forum List

Back