Trump Supporter Holds Six Children At Gunpoint, Accuses Them Of Destroying His Trump Yard Sign

I am amazed that a man with a gun on his hip is "scary" - I mean intellectually from the media and stuff I know that libs are terrified of guns, but it still just astounds me. Alaska has a 70% carry rate in the city (90% outside) For us it's /assumed/ that everyone is carrying and not a one of us gives it a second thought...

You live in alt-right land if you think 'libs' are scared of guns. Almost everyone I know owns one, they just don't have a psychotic need to point it at 12 year old children like the degenerate in the article.

Cons have some weird tick that they need to believe other people are 'scared' of something. Look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Trump supporters. This is the man you helped create.

-------------

"A 56 year-old Allen Park, Michigan man named Michael Kubek is facing felony weapons charges after forcing six children aged 12-14 to lay down while he threatened them with a P938 9 mm handgun, allegedly for vandalizing his “Trump/Pence" yard sign.

A Donald Trump supporter in Michigan pointed a gun at six kids he suspected of destroying a yard sign favoring the Republican presidential candidate.

Allen Park officers found the children, aged 12 to 14, on the grass Saturday with 56-year-old Michael Kubek standing over them "cursing and yelling." They said a gun had been pointed at them.

"He was using very profane language," a neighbor told Fox 2. "Real bad language."
Raw Story is reporting that the sign was simply “knocked down." According to neighbors, the kids were traumatized by the experience.

Kubek is facing seven counts of assault with a deadly weapon."

Trump Supporter Holds Six Children At Gunpoint, Accuses Them Of Destroying His Trump Yard Sign

He's facing 7 counts of assault with a deadly weapon against 7 children all under age 14. And now all these kids have to live with this trauma for the rest of their lives.

Trump has truly found the underside of the bottom of the barrel of American society. They are his base.

The trauma??

Seriously?

To quote that great philosopher ----- what a bunch of pussies.

-------------

"A 56 year-old Allen Park, Michigan man named Michael Kubek is facing felony weapons charges after forcing six children aged 12-14 to lay down while he threatened them with a P938 9 mm handgun, allegedly for vandalizing his “Trump/Pence" yard sign.

A Donald Trump supporter in Michigan pointed a gun at six kids he suspected of destroying a yard sign favoring the Republican presidential candidate.

Allen Park officers found the children, aged 12 to 14, on the grass Saturday with 56-year-old Michael Kubek standing over them "cursing and yelling." They said a gun had been pointed at them.

"He was using very profane language," a neighbor told Fox 2. "Real bad language."
Raw Story is reporting that the sign was simply “knocked down." According to neighbors, the kids were traumatized by the experience.

He's facing 7 counts of assault with a deadly weapon against 7 children all under age 14. And now all these kids have to live with this trauma for the rest of their lives.

Trump has truly found the underside of the bottom of the barrel of American society. They are his base.
Get the fuck over yourself you pretentious, sanctimonious fuck. Apparently you need to be reminded that the fucker who murdered 49 people at Pulse night club, was a Hillary supporter. And then Hills invited the monsters father to her rally. So save your phony outrage you fucking fraud...

You are defending a man that held 7 children under the age of 14 at gun point screaming at them. Your deflection doesn't work here Percy and no one cares how angry you pretend to get. Anyone that could defend this POS with a gun threatening children is as cowardly as he is. As I said Trump has found his base of deplorable losers.
Your projection is amature. I defended no one. I simply chastised you and your phony outrage. Hang it up kid. Your fucking with the wrong bull, and your in over your head...

You are another internet tough guy! You must REALLY hit the keys hard when typing threats. The lowlife in the OP who likes to threaten children deserves 10 years in prison and it looks like he'll get at least that. You think they'll let him out of jail on Teusday so he can vote? Probably not. And no one will be there to put up another Trump sign for him.

Oh bitch.

It's almost as if Trump voters are having some sort of competition for who can be the biggest degenerate shitbag possible.

It's almost as if Trump voters are having some sort of competition for who can be the biggest degenerate shitbag possible.

I win!! I win!!

Just lil ol' me and my basket of deplorables!!!

I win!! I win!!

You didn't win yet. You've got some pretty tough competition...

I win!! I win!!

To quote "how do you pick a winner out of a sea of losers".

A guy holding 6 children at gunpoint is definitely in the running though. Not only will he go to prison but the parents will sue him and likely own his house and property. And n'er a trump sign shall you see.

Last edited:

I win!! I win!!

A bunch of rookies .... I got this hands down.

I am amazed that a man with a gun on his hip is "scary" - I mean intellectually from the media and stuff I know that libs are terrified of guns, but it still just astounds me. Alaska has a 70% carry rate in the city (90% outside) For us it's /assumed/ that everyone is carrying and not a one of us gives it a second thought...

You live in alt-right land if you think 'libs' are scared of guns. Almost everyone I know owns one, they just don't have a psychotic need to point it at 12 year old children like the degenerate in the article.

Cons have some weird tick that they need to believe other people are 'scared' of something. Look in the mirror.
More projection from the left. The same left that claims the right is "afraid" of the things that they are against or simply don't like. Y'all need to get some more advanced material. That tired old ameture shit may work amongst your peers; it is however useless against the right, and most adults...

Last edited:

-------------

Get the fuck over yourself you pretentious, sanctimonious fuck. Apparently you need to be reminded that the fucker who murdered 49 people at Pulse night club, was a Hillary supporter. And then Hills invited the monsters father to her rally. So save your phony outrage you fucking fraud...

You are defending a man that held 7 children under the age of 14 at gun point screaming at them. Your deflection doesn't work here Percy and no one cares how angry you pretend to get. Anyone that could defend this POS with a gun threatening children is as cowardly as he is. As I said Trump has found his base of deplorable losers.
Your projection is amature. I defended no one. I simply chastised you and your phony outrage. Hang it up kid. Your fucking with the wrong bull, and your in over your head...

You are another internet tough guy! You must REALLY hit the keys hard when typing threats. The lowlife in the OP who likes to threaten children deserves 10 years in prison and it looks like he'll get at least that. You think they'll let him out of jail on Teusday so he can vote? Probably not. And no one will be there to put up another Trump sign for him.

Oh bitch.
Tough guy eh? You take being a pussy to a whole new level, since you find internet coversation to be threatening. Have some milk and cookies kid. Hit the sack.

Maybe you should talk to the Lakhota...

It's getting scary out there...

581cfa38150000b700531cd7.jpeg

A Guy In A Trump Shirt Carried A Gun Outside Of A Virginia Polling Place. Authorities Say That’s Fine.

-------------

Why isn't it Hillary's fault? If she wasn't t so divisive people wouldn't be this crazy during an election.

So, why don't you congratulate yourself for being responsible for this incident?

What the hell is wrong with you?

-------------

One guy develops a case of dumb ass and you try to paint millions of Americans with the same brush. Fuck off idiot.[/QUOTE]

did you say that when everyone went nuts and said liberals burned the gop office in hillsboro nc....? did you?

If anything it just shows the mental illness issue we have in this country.

Don't forget Trump made specific note of that issue.

"Trump Supporter Holds Six Children At Gunpoint, Accuses Them Of Destroying His Trump Yard Sign"

I suppose one shouldn't be shocked at that rapscallion's behavior insofar as he supports Trump. After all, the man to whom he looks for sociopolitical deliverance is one who's as easily drawn to jejune contretemps as moths to a flame. When it comes to comportment among petulant curs like Trump and the folks who'd follow him, one expects little but "monkey see, monkey do." The trick is discerning be the monkey who.

-------------

Poor little snowflakes get caught destroying other people's property?

It'll be a shame when Santa pass's their homes over the Christmas holiday.

The man admitted he didn't see the kids touch the sign. They were passing his house on the way to the park.

And this thread is full of idiots defending this moron.

Forum List

Back