Trump Supporter Holds Six Children At Gunpoint, Accuses Them Of Destroying His Trump Yard Sign

He's facing 7 counts of assault with a deadly weapon against 7 children all under age 14. And now all these kids have to live with this trauma for the rest of their lives.

Trump has truly found the underside of the bottom of the barrel of American society. They are his base.

It's almost as if Trump voters are having some sort of competition for who can be the biggest degenerate shitbag possible.
Competing with you as the biggest degenerate shitbag is going to be a difficult task for anyone.

Congratulations, Trump supporters. This is the man you helped create.

-------------

"A 56 year-old Allen Park, Michigan man named Michael Kubek is facing felony weapons charges after forcing six children aged 12-14 to lay down while he threatened them with a P938 9 mm handgun, allegedly for vandalizing his “Trump/Pence" yard sign.

A Donald Trump supporter in Michigan pointed a gun at six kids he suspected of destroying a yard sign favoring the Republican presidential candidate.

Allen Park officers found the children, aged 12 to 14, on the grass Saturday with 56-year-old Michael Kubek standing over them "cursing and yelling." They said a gun had been pointed at them.

"He was using very profane language," a neighbor told Fox 2. "Real bad language."
Raw Story is reporting that the sign was simply “knocked down." According to neighbors, the kids were traumatized by the experience.

Kubek is facing seven counts of assault with a deadly weapon."

Trump Supporter Holds Six Children At Gunpoint, Accuses Them Of Destroying His Trump Yard Sign
so it's not ok to defend yourself and your property.

but it is ok for people to destroy property

I hope the state takes those kids from their parents, at that age they should know better, but leftist kids are so poorly raised, guess this shouldn't come as a shock.

It's getting scary out there...

581cfa38150000b700531cd7.jpeg

A Guy In A Trump Shirt Carried A Gun Outside Of A Virginia Polling Place. Authorities Say That’s Fine.
It is...

image.jpeg

He's facing 7 counts of assault with a deadly weapon against 7 children all under age 14. And now all these kids have to live with this trauma for the rest of their lives.

Trump has truly found the underside of the bottom of the barrel of American society. They are his base.

It's almost as if Trump voters are having some sort of competition for who can be the biggest degenerate shitbag possible.
No. I think that trophy rests on your mantle!

So someone was vandalizing his yard, and he shouldn't be able to carry a gun?

All right, you are an idiot. He didn't shoot anyone... I hope the kids got arrested and their parenets are paying for the signs now. Once again the criminals are siding with the criminals...

-------------

"A 56 year-old Allen Park, Michigan man named Michael Kubek is facing felony weapons charges after forcing six children aged 12-14 to lay down while he threatened them with a P938 9 mm handgun, allegedly for vandalizing his “Trump/Pence" yard sign.

A Donald Trump supporter in Michigan pointed a gun at six kids he suspected of destroying a yard sign favoring the Republican presidential candidate.

Allen Park officers found the children, aged 12 to 14, on the grass Saturday with 56-year-old Michael Kubek standing over them "cursing and yelling." They said a gun had been pointed at them.

"He was using very profane language," a neighbor told Fox 2. "Real bad language."
Raw Story is reporting that the sign was simply “knocked down." According to neighbors, the kids were traumatized by the experience.

One guy develops a case of dumb ass and you try to paint millions of Americans with the same brush. Fuck off idiot.[/QUOTE]

did you say that when everyone went nuts and said liberals burned the gop office in hillsboro nc....? did you?

Actually I don't think I made any comments on those threads.

So someone was vandalizing his yard, and he shouldn't be able to carry a gun?

All right, you are an idiot. He didn't shoot anyone... I hope the kids got arrested and their parenets are paying for the signs now. Once again the criminals are siding with the criminals...
He didn't see the kids mess with his sign. He just speculated. Lucky he lived with his mommy and she called the police before it got more serious.

-------------

Well, if I was the parent of one of those children, that guy won't have a lawn of his own much longer.

-------------

Get the fuck over yourself you pretentious, sanctimonious fuck. Apparently you need to be reminded that the fucker who murdered 49 people at Pulse night club, was a Hillary supporter. And then Hills invited the monsters father to her rally. So save your phony outrage you fucking fraud...
Oh dear....now you're upset. What does the Nightclub shooter have to do with this?

I am amazed that a man with a gun on his hip is "scary" - I mean intellectually from the media and stuff I know that libs are terrified of guns, but it still just astounds me. Alaska has a 70% carry rate in the city (90% outside) For us it's /assumed/ that everyone is carrying and not a one of us gives it a second thought...
No more scary than two men with sticks...but Alt-Right Drumpfsters are still shaking in their booties over it.....8 years later.

Little nippers loitering around the neighborhood, reeking of lollipops and licorice. Today, it is a Trump sign. Tomorrow, it will be bubblegum on the sidewalks....

Yet two guys with a stick 8 years ago still gives RWrs the willies.
Dont even try to compare the 2. This guy isnt menacing anyone. He isnt asking people who they are voting for or mean mugging them as they enter. He simply has a legal firearm. Republicans behave like civilized people, with rare exceptions.

Democrats are the ones who are violent. Its always democrats.

Forum List

Back