Trump: Stronger Than Ever

They benefit Democrats by having even foreigners vote in US elections. When I was in Mexico, I saw US election ballots sitting on a guy' table in Mexico City. I asked him where he got them. He said from a friend in San Antonio Texas.
Democrats rely on foreigner (illegal) votes both in and outside the US.
They were on the table? Where did they go afterwards? We need proof with links?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: 😱 🤪 :aargh: :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg: Somebody saying he won, he won right? I mean seriously, just how fucking stupid are you?
How stupid are you ? Being DUPED into believing it was legit. Look at my PAGES of evidence of 2020 election fraud. Come back in a WEEK after you finish reading it all (including links & sublinks
Ho hum.

How stupid are you ? Being DUPED into believing it was legit. Look at my PAGES of evidence of 2020 election fraud. Come back in a WEEK after you finish reading it all (including links & sublinks
Ho hum.
Believe me, whatever or wherever your pages are, if they had an ounce of merit, they would be on the front page of the New York Times. Again, how fucking stupid are you?

I posted it. So did thousands of others. Buy you'll never see it on MSM or left media - they carefully have you sheltered from it.
Yea, we know. The proof is in their closets and yours. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Why do you deliberately want to look like a fool?

It is showing that the whole world knows it (but you're too DUPED to know it)
Sonny boy, Trump had 30,000 lies documented while in office. I'm thinking you have the capacity to out pace him.

If the whole world knew it, they could prove it. You are drowning in stupid.

Believe me, whatever or wherever your pages are, if they had an ounce of merit, they would be on the front page of the New York Times. Again, how fucking stupid are you?
That is the LAST PLACE ON EARTH where they would ever be. This evidence has been carefully screened out from appearing in every leftist rag in America, starting with the NY Times. Boy, that really shows how in the dark you are.

Yea, we know. The proof is in their closets and yours. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Why do you deliberately want to look like a fool?
I told you. Go read my proofs. Take week, and come back, until then, you are just looking like a fool. Just that one dump picture (post 350), that alone , is enough to show what a SHAM it was,

They benefit Democrats by having even foreigners vote in US elections. When I was in Mexico, I saw US election ballots sitting on a guy' table in Mexico City. I asked him where he got them. He said from a friend in San Antonio Texas.
Democrats rely on foreigner (illegal) votes both in and outside the US.
I'm still waiting on your answer? What did the guy do with the ballots?

I've got other stuff to do now, much more important than arguing with a bunch of information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, showing off their IGNORANCE,

No charge for the tutoring.

That is the LAST PLACE ON EARTH where they would ever be. This evidence has been carefully screened out from appearing in every leftist rag in America, starting with the NY Times. Boy, that really shows how in the dark you are.
That makes two of us right? If the NYT's doesn't have that info, how come the Right doesn't have it either? We are both looking, but we ain't found shit right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I've got other stuff to do now, much more important than arguing with a bunch of information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, showing off their IGNORANCE,

No charge for the tutoring.
No charge for leaving either when you get your ass kicked. Good riddance.

He won by a landslide. The 3:00 AM dumps showed that.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-04-at-9.49.21-AM-400x219.png
This is simple logical deductive reasoning. Most if not all same day stand in line votes were counted. Democrats understand voter suppression, so much of their voting was mail in. Therefore, their votes were counted last. Pretty simple actually, if one uses basic common logic.

Trump is Biden's dream candidate: a whiny, proven loser who almost half of the electorate wouldn't vote for under any circumstance BEFORE J6 and Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

Trump is literally the only person on the planet Biden can beat.

Trump sucks that much.

Trump legitimately won all the elections he ran in, and he only meant to terminate one tiny part of the Constitution, but of course leftists can't resist the opportunity to twist Trump's words, and make them look bad. Ever hear of amendments ?

LOLOL

Biden schlonged Trump, gramps.

I posted it long ago, and there was so much of it, I had to post it in about 7 separate posts to fit it all in.

LOLOL

Yeah, and when I challenged you on the very first item on your list, you ran away like the pussy you are because you couldn't prove it.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back