Trump: Stronger Than Ever

No I mean PLANTING the votes , fool/dupe. The posts I am posting here ARE the evidence, if you know how to read, and click links and sub links, which you obviously have NOT DONE, since you're posting immeditely, but it would take you a WEEK to read all of this stuff. Like all leftist you lack hinesty. come back in a week (or 2) AFTER reading the whole thing.
Here's your accusation:

"An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level."

Where is the evidence that 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each democratic candidate at the local and federal level? There is none.

You've presented us with a baseless, evidence free anonymous accusation backed by literally nothing....

.....and you've called it 'evidence'.
That's not evidence. That's an accusation.

That you can't tell the difference proves my point for me.

So that's a no. You don't have anything to back the 'anonymous' accusation that 35,000 votes were embedded before the election.

And you literally offered us a baseless ANONYMOUS accusation, backed by nothing....

......as evidence. You didn't fact check a thing.

Can you see why your ilk keep losing in court? No matter what NewsMax promised you.....an accusation isn't evidence.
You have NOTHING to say about any of the evidence I posted, until you read the WHOLE THING which will take you at least a WEEK. until then, you're just spouting hot air. You asked for evidence. You got a mountain of it.

No better source than Newsmax.

And yet they were comically, ineptly, incompetently wrong on the Supreme Court overturning Biden's win and granting Trump another term.

Smiling....and you believed them. You were so hopeful. So confident. I believe you told me it was 'already over'. All because you believed the soothing pablum offered to you by NewsMax.

How'd that work out again?

You have NOTHING to say about any of the evidence I posted, until you read the WHOLE THING which will take you at least a WEEK. until then, you're just spouting hot air. You asked for evidence. You got a mountain of it.

That's exactly my point. You haven't fact checked any of this. You're just spamming. Have you even READ the accusations you're offering?

You literally offered us an anonymous accusation backed by NOTHING as 'evidence'.

That's not evidence. You can't tell the difference between an accusation and evidence.

A rational person could.

You're still kinda stuck on your last post. You've never fact checked the accusations you're spamming.

The very first claim collapsed the moment it was questioned. When pressed to show us the evidence that 35,000 votes were embedded before the election......

...you failed. You have nothing to factually establish this. Literally nothing. Just the anonymous accusation. Your primary source....is an anonymous Email backed by nothing.

You get that you're proving my point for me, yes?
HA HA HA. "Oh didnt "fact check" didnt I ? HA HA HA. Fact check with whom ? Your leftist lying rags who go around purporting to have "facts" that we donlt ? Do you have any idea how many years I have been refuting these phonies ?

Here's your accusation:

"An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level."

Where is the evidence that 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each democratic candidate at the local and federal level? There is none.

You've presented us with a baseless, evidence free anonymous accusation backed by literally nothing....

All you're doing is saying no. Well OK HA HA HA You can do that until you're blue in the face.

Last edited:
Notice how everyone telling you Trump can't win and you shouldn't vote for him are all the same people who were saying that in 2016, 2020, never wanted him to win and never voted for him, and/or have been dissing him for seven years trying to dissuade everyone from voting for him.
Trump bashers with a psychological disturbance.

HA HA HA. "Oh didnt "fact check" didnt I ? HA HA HA. Fact check with whom ? Your leftist lying rags who go around purporting to have "facts" that we donlt ? Do you have any idea how many years I have been refuting these phonies ?

Then show us the evidence that 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each democratic candidate at the local and federal level.

You can't. You didn't fact check any of this. You didn't even READ it before you posted it.

And the worst part? You didn't even think to ask for evidence.

A rational person would.

Here's your accusation:

Come back in a WEEK after you have read ALL the evidence posted here spread out over 7 states, cherry picker. I have no call to talk to any unqualified blabbermouth, who hasn't read all the postings.

All you're doing is saying no. Well OK HA HA HA You can do that until you're blue in tha face.

All I'm doing....is asking you for evidence to back your claims that 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election.

And you're floundering, failing and giving one snivelling excuse after another why you can't.

You didn't fact check any of these accusations. You didn't even read them. You just mechanically repeated them.

As conspiracy theorists do.

Come back in a WEEK after you have read ALL the evidence posted here spread out over 7 states, cherry picker. I have no call to talk to any unqualified blabbermouth, who hasn't read all the postings.

Evidence...or just accusations?

I picked your first claim, the first thing you spammed......and asked you the most obvious question: where is the evidence that 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each democratic candidate at the local and federal level.

And you have nothing. You literally offered us a baseless anonymous accusation backed by nothing as 'evidence'.

You're just proving my point for me.

That's exactly my point. You haven't fact checked any of this. You're just spamming. Have you even READ the accusations you're offering?

You literally offered us an anonymous accusation backed by NOTHING as 'evidence'.

That's not evidence. You can't tell the difference between an accusation and evidence.

A rational person could.
Tell me how you explain THIS, Mr Cherry Picker. I'm sure your leftist masters have supplied you with some kind of talking point for it. OK , let's hear it.

OIP.WznZOs7HN2S278SeX0-MqQHaHv

Tell me how you explain THIS, Mr Cherry Picker. I'm sure your leftist masters have supplied you with some kind of talking point for it. OK , let's hear it.

OIP.WznZOs7HN2S278SeX0-MqQHaHv

I grabbed the first item on your list.

And when I ask the simiplest, and most obvious question: where's the evidence to back this accusation...

You run. You flounder. You flee. You have nothing. You fact checked nothing.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to flee.

Evidence...or just accusations?

I picked your first claim, the first thing you spammed......and asked you the most obvious question: where is the evidence that 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each democratic candidate at the local and federal level.

And you have nothing. You literally offered us a baseless anonymous accusation backed by nothing as 'evidence'.

You're just proving my point for me.
By dwelling on less than 1% of the evidence I have just posted, nd not even reading the posts, YOU are proving MY point for ME. That you ask for evidence, and when you get it, you dont look at it. You afreid to look at it. Youre shitting in your pants.

Now answer my questions from Posts 413 and 414.

I grabbed the first item on your list.

And when I ask the simiplest, and most obvious question: where's the evidence to back this accusation...

You run. You flounder. You flee. You have nothing. You fact checked nothing.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to flee.
You are a bad poster. You quoted a post (413), and you did not address the content of the post you quoted, BAD, BAD,

What's the matter ? Afraid to respond to the graphs ? Because YOU KNOW what they represent (unless you're even more of a knothead than you appear to be).

By dwelling on less than 1% of the evidence I have just posted, nd not even reading the posts, YOU are proving MY point for ME. That you ask for evidence, and when you get it, you dont look at it. You afreid to look at it. Youre shitting in your pants.

Now answer my questions from Posts 413 and 414.

Laughing.....this is YOUR list, dude. I didn't force you to make this claim. You're literally running from your own accusation:

An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level."

Your collapse, your utter lack of ability to back it with any evidence isn't my failure. Its yours.

You didn't fact check your claims. You just mechanically repeated them.....like a good little conspiracy theorist.

And now you're running from your own claim, refusing to discuss it.

If your claim had merit, you wouldn't need to run.

Forum List

Back