Trump: Stronger Than Ever

His politics are not absurd, they are "America first". That's because he is working for, and getting paid by the American people, not you and the "world".
They are "Trump first." Trump spent four years trying to enrich him and his family. It was a grift.

Trump legitimately won all the elections he ran in, and he only meant to terminate one tiny part of the Constitution, but of course leftists can't resist the opportunity to twist Trump's words, and make them look bad. Ever hear of amendments ?
Show us proof he won all elections he ran on? If you don't, you're a liar.

Trump legitimately won all the elections he ran in, and he only meant to terminate one tiny part of the Constitution, but of course leftists can't resist the opportunity to twist Trump's words, and make them look bad. Ever hear of amendments ?
Trump lost the second election he participated in – a landslide loss.

And President Biden would easily defeat Trump again.

Hence the insanity of the Trump cult.

Except he didn't. He lost 2020 by a landslide.

This right wing delusion doesn't endear the rest of the electorate to Trump. It merely demonstrates his loser energy.

Winners win. Losers give excuses why they lost.

Except he didn't. He lost 2020 by a landslide.

This right wing delusion doesn't endear the rest of the electorate to Trump. It merely demonstrates his loser energy.

Winners win. Losers give excuses why they lost.
He won by a landslide. The 3:00 AM dumps showed that.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-04-at-9.49.21-AM-400x219.png

No, it;s because it doesn't benefit Democrat cheating.
The only way to have election results before the end of election day is to do away with early voting and voting by mail – which is why conservatives whine about not having the results on the same day.

Early voting and voting by mail benefit Democratic voters, which is why conservative oppose both.

Trump lost the second election he participated in – a landslide loss.

And President Biden would easily defeat Trump again.

Hence the insanity of the Trump cult.
He won. Whole world knows it. Even people in Guatemala, held huge signs saying TRUMP WON, when Kamala Harris visited there.

1675299846906.jpeg
OIP.DsXJWaAF1S29sMXI57pEhAHaE8
OIP.YLOmEz4CJ2sOMKrDTqnjSQHaD1

:link:...........:link: and not just from some leftist liberal rag.
Trump charity while in office, stealing money from kids with cancer.

And by the way, show me a link proving me wrong.

The only way to have election results before the end of election day is to do away with early voting and voting by mail – which is why conservatives whine about not having the results on the same day.

Early voting and voting by mail benefit Democratic voters, which is why conservative oppose both.
They benefit Democrats by having even foreigners vote in US elections. When I was in Mexico, I saw US election ballots sitting on a guy' table in Mexico City. I asked him where he got them. He said from a friend in San Antonio Texas.
Democrats rely on foreigner (illegal) votes both in and outside the US.

Forum List

Back