Trump stops greenhouse gas study by NASA

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Donald Trump & the Republicans ended a monitoring program at NASA that studied greenhouse gases. The only way Trump & his horde of idiots can act is to stop the science so they can dupe their feeble minded masses into believing that MMGW does not exist.

2017 was yet another ten ten warmest year.

Trump's action will create a more difficult life for our children & grandchildren. But Trumpettes hate their children otherwise they would be up in arms about Trump's actions.

NASA program to track greenhouse gas is canceled

Once again they show how they love wasting money on lib nonsense.

Donald Trump & the Republicans ended a monitoring program at NASA that studied greenhouse gases. The only way Trump & his horde of idiots can act is to stop the science so they can dupe their feeble minded masses into believing that MMGW does not exist.

Trump's action will create a more difficult life for our children & grandchildren. But Trumpettes hate their children otherwise they would be up in arms about Trump's actions.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT. I hope you stop the Muslim Science initiative NASA is running (what an oxymoron that is.)

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT. I hope you stop the Muslim Science initiative NASA is running (what an oxymoron that is.)
You haven't seen all the fantastic muslim infrastructure and science centers and medical breakthroughs? Me neither.

vo2sz.jpg

Yet another bigoted fuck Trump supporter.

Because we all know we don't want better relationships in the Middle East, right, dumbass.

Block negative reports and then claim victory

You haven't seen all the fantastic muslim infrastructure and science centers and medical breakthroughs? Me neither.
Come to think of it, I haven't seen any evidence of what passes as the Liberal Science warning of Climate change either.

Liberals don't believe in real science, they are into Identity Science like global warming and babies in the womb arent really humans.

Muslims have caused a need for a lot of medical innovations.

Doesn't that sort of count? They came up with all the IED's and need for rapid trauma care.

What is the end goal of the NASA program?

This is the way cons think. If I can stop the government from uttering the words "climate change" (See Rick Scott) or I defund science it makes it all go away. Meanwhile manmade climate change continues its inexorable march while we dicker because too many denialist and conservatives think with the head between their legs rather than the one on their shoulders and do all they can to obstruct action.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back