Trump should be allowed confrontation rights with Ukraine call whistleblower, sez ex-Clinton prsctor

Is this an appropriate investigation?

• Yes

• No

• No opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Robert Ray, Independent Counsel who prosecuted former President Bill Clinton's probe, said that President
Trump should be afforded "confrontation rights" when it comes to the whistleblower that set off the Democrats' impeachment inquiry.

Although the act of impeachment is not actually the same thing as a judicial proceeding, it shares many of the same components," ex-Whitewater Independent counselor, Robert Ray told Mark Levin in an interview airing Sunday on "Life, Liberty & Levin." Source: Trump should be allowed 'confrontation rights' against Ukraine call whistleblower, ex-Clinton prosecutor says

Another investigative reporter also interviewed Robert Ray over the origins of the Democrat impeachment inquiry:

I know there are two videos discussing two aspects of the investigation, but they're worth it in understanding why these concerns are causing the Democrats such worry that they would impeach the President of the United States, and whether he has any rights whatsoever.

Republican committee members have been held at bay from knowing why Chairman Schiff didn't include them on his decision to take President Trump and put him under the gun.

Procedures on decisions of a committee should include all members of the committee, not just one person's decision, which smacks of a Democrat Party coup against the leader of America and of the free world. It has been inappropriately handled imho.

What do you think after viewing these two discussions1?

Oh, hey, I found one more voice of reason about advancing the nation post Mueller probe(s):

Hope it helps you understand about truth in prosecuting a President for wrongdoing, and the role of the media in discovery. We need to ask ourselves, "Has the media let us down?"

How is an anonymous informer with second hand information a whistleblower? He might be a gossip or a half assed stoolie or even a drama queen but he's definitely not a whistleblower. Personally I think Shifty's other personality is the whistleblower

"Confrontation rights"? You mean the right to smear them from one end of the country and back? The right to expose them to the threats of violence and death that are the hallmark of Trump supporters? The right to use presidential power against them?

The purpose of whistleblower protection is to level the field when wrongdoing is exposed by someone who can be easily destroyed by the accused.

How is an anonymous informer with second hand information a whistleblower? He might be a gossip or a half assed stoolie or even a drama queen but he's definitely not a whistleblower. Personally I think Shifty's other personality is the whistleblower
Given Schiff's past behaviors, my guess is that it is possible they are sifting through name lists to find a willing "whistleblower" to take credit for Schiff's creative treason.

"Confrontation rights"? You mean the right to smear them from one end of the country and back? The right to expose them to the threats of violence and death that are the hallmark of Trump supporters? The right to use presidential power against them?

The purpose of whistleblower protection is to level the field when wrongdoing is exposed by someone who can be easily destroyed by the accused.
The idea of equal rights under the law applies to every citizen, whether they're town sanitation engineers, waitresses, or the President of the United States. That is what equality is all about. Hello?

The last time I looked, President Trump is also a citizen of the United States of America. And this isn't petty political wrestling. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has turned her failure to destroy the President of the United States into a nightmare, but that does not recuse the Democrat oligarchs from their duty to apply equal rights to whoever they are trying to coup out of their elected office.

I'm hearing a groundswell of anger from the people who elected President Trump for the Democrat conspiracy to reduce his presidency to nothing. They're deserving to be the miserable failures they are in politics, and many of them may well land in jail before another year passes for criminal use of office. False narrative should never have been introduced in the Democrat nosedive to set aside President Trump's right to pick Supreme Court Justices to replace those who retire or die. It's his job, and the Pelosi mob is doing everything in their power to backbite, backstab, and subdue the President into oblivion. Instead, they're destroying the Land of the Free with their evil takeover the government entirely plan with no accountability to anyone, especially the American people who they should be focusing on.

Forum List

Back