Elizabeth Warren's latest tall tale. I was fired for being pregnant.

• Banned
I did that for a year, and then that summer I actually didn’t have the education courses, so I was on an 'emergency certificate,' it was called. I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, 'I don’t think this is going to work out for me

Those are her words from decades ago. They are a STARK contrast from the lie of THE PRINCIPLE FIRED ME FOR BEING PREGNANT

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Unbelievable how this woman can take a benign situation and turn it on its head with bold faced lies and fabrications.

Did you know that there is a statue of Warren when she was pregnant on the top of the US Capital?
300px-Freedom_1.jpg

Liberals don't care if their leaders are dishonest, since they themselves are dishonest. So they don't care that Warren advanced herself by falsely claiming to be a Native American or that she falsely claims she was fired for being pregnant. They just don't care. They only care about dishonesty when a Republican is dishonest.

Video appears to contradict Warren's suggestion that school fired her over pregnancy

Unbelievable how this woman can take a benign situation and turn it on its head with bold faced lies and fabrications.

ahhhh, Biden and Bernie are now out of it, so it is Warren;s turn? :lol:

let's hear her response to the accusation before jumping on her, no? Both statements can be true... no?

I got fired because I was pregnant.
I decided to take a few years off.
Lol, you're delusional.

The funny thing is so many of the left fall for her lies.
Of course it does not take much intelligence to be a part of the left.
You elected Trump

One of the smartest moves in political history.

Why do you say this is now a lie? She didn't return to work the following fall. In the earlier interview she says she taught for a year and then "stayed home for a couple of years". She didn't say why. Most people don't say they were fired from a job they love. Especially in a public interivew.

American women are fired all of the time because they're pregnant. It's not illegal and it should be. Pregnant women need their jobs and their health care.

Forum List

Back