Former Trump Aides: Trump Should Be in Prison & Nowhere Near the WH

One only has to use the thread OP in a search engine to see just how many former Trump aides say what is being claimed. It's simply incredible. If this were any other former prez, it would be over.

Showing results for Former Trump Aides: Trump Should Be in Prison and Nowhere Near the WH
Search instead for Former Trump Aides: Trump Should Be in Prison & Nowhere Near the WH
I hate to rain on your parade, but many. Picky bosses are less than loved by those employees who receive discipline from their ceo, and some are so hate-filled of their superior they will critique that "slave driver"
was mean, cruel, an enigma, loser, bad guy, poor sport, and choice malicious swear words unfit for repeating. Former President's are no exceptions to gossip of former employee get-even persons.

I hate to rain on your parade, but many. Picky bosses are less than loved by those employees who receive discipline from their ceo, and some are so hate-filled of their superior they will critique that "slave driver"
was mean, cruel, an enigma, loser, bad guy, poor sport, and choice malicious swear words unfit for repeating. Former President's are no exceptions to gossip of former employee get-even persons.
pathetic apologist

Did you say something?

santos gobble 2.jpg

I'm often with a few very successful ones in the Valley. I tell them about this place. And one in particular is on the right, and laughs at dipshits like you.
Zzzz

We all laugh at you, ya dipshit. 😂

You just don’t see it because you’re a narcissistic retard.

The retarded thread topic by the way probably isn’t worth discussing in an “on topic” way. But you are consistently off-topic, troll boi.

Irony itself laughs at you.

Forum List

Back