Trump "sharing classified info.", for entertaining victims of liberal propaganda

WHAT A SHOCK.. Go figure an ANONYMOUS source says Trump shared classified information. I mean wow, what better way to "prove" collusion between Trump and the Russians leading to the Democrat's demise and SEVERE butt-pain post election. Who'd have saw it coming?

Then there's this. Yeah meathead liberals, once again you're just victims who are easily triggered by the left. They know most of you don't have a mind of your own. You're just too emotional, plain and simple:

Guests Remind NBC, CNN: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia
A common tactic used by the right.... if Obama did it, then it's okay

Fucking weird :cuckoo:

This is not just "fucking weird", it's killing my country. Because your 2 Tribes are defining the expectations down for moral, ethical, reasonable behavior of political leadership.. In the old days, if something was WRONG -- it was wrong. Didn't matter who else did it. TODAY -- if "the other side did it -- or did it first or worse" -- that sin is completely absolved and now expected norm..

At this point, all of us could wake up tomorrow and discover that there is virtually NOTHING LEFT to be chastized, punished or prosecuted for. And the CULPRITS are the 2 party dynasties that only care about WINNING and maintaining power and not principles of any type..

There's so much WINNING going on --- here on USMB --- and in the National discussion, that every one of us are now CERTIFIED losers...
I agree in principle. Democrats are guilty of partisan politics. I do have one remark. I've yet to see a political candidate on the democratic side, that is so non apologetic when they get caught with their hand in the cooky jar. Clinton for all her faults at least paid lip service to the responsibility that comes with her various public offices she had over the years. She could distinguish between what she did and what she was supposed to do. And when the 2 didn't mesh she would try to at least act contrite. Trump doesn't just do things, that are in my head, partisan it may be, completely inexcusable. He doesn't even have to common decency to act like he cares, more, he acts like he has the right because of his position. One is politician warts and all, the other is a would be dictator.

And those are the bad choices you are left with when you ALLOW political dynasties to define outrage about power abuses down to virtually nothing. It has become a primitive tribal stand-off. With virtually no meaning to preserving the integrity of the national leadership.

Gotta stop REWARDING the poor choices and behavior. Time to start ENCOURAGING an end to the corrupted political dynasties..
Hmms, seems to me that Trump was elected because he was outside any political dynasty. You seem to be suggesting to elect a non politician, wasn't that the whole point about Trump.

WHAT A SHOCK.. Go figure an ANONYMOUS source says Trump shared classified information. I mean wow, what better way to "prove" collusion between Trump and the Russians leading to the Democrat's demise and SEVERE butt-pain post election. Who'd have saw it coming?

Then there's this. Yeah meathead liberals, once again you're just victims who are easily triggered by the left. They know most of you don't have a mind of your own. You're just too emotional, plain and simple:

Guests Remind NBC, CNN: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia
A common tactic used by the right.... if Obama did it, then it's okay

Fucking weird :cuckoo:

This is not just "fucking weird", it's killing my country. Because your 2 Tribes are defining the expectations down for moral, ethical, reasonable behavior of political leadership.. In the old days, if something was WRONG -- it was wrong. Didn't matter who else did it. TODAY -- if "the other side did it -- or did it first or worse" -- that sin is completely absolved and now expected norm..

At this point, all of us could wake up tomorrow and discover that there is virtually NOTHING LEFT to be chastized, punished or prosecuted for. And the CULPRITS are the 2 party dynasties that only care about WINNING and maintaining power and not principles of any type..

There's so much WINNING going on --- here on USMB --- and in the National discussion, that every one of us are now CERTIFIED losers...
I agree in principle. Democrats are guilty of partisan politics. I do have one remark. I've yet to see a political candidate on the democratic side, that is so non apologetic when they get caught with their hand in the cooky jar. Clinton for all her faults at least paid lip service to the responsibility that comes with her various public offices she had over the years. She could distinguish between what she did and what she was supposed to do. And when the 2 didn't mesh she would try to at least act contrite. Trump doesn't just do things, that are in my head, partisan it may be, completely inexcusable. He doesn't even have to common decency to act like he cares, more, he acts like he has the right because of his position. One is politician warts and all, the other is a would be dictator.

And those are the bad choices you are left with when you ALLOW political dynasties to define outrage about power abuses down to virtually nothing. It has become a primitive tribal stand-off. With virtually no meaning to preserving the integrity of the national leadership.

Gotta stop REWARDING the poor choices and behavior. Time to start ENCOURAGING an end to the corrupted political dynasties..
Hmms, seems to me that Trump was elected because he was outside any political dynasty. You seem to be suggesting to elect a non politician, wasn't that the whole point about Trump.
he even called both parties out during his inaugural address.

"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining...."
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism."
you lost me. what part of that says 'I handed classified information to russia'?

It doesn't.

But let's use our brain a little bit for just minute.

What do you think he's referring to when he says "which I absolutely have the right to do so". What do you think he means by that?
really? are you saying he doesn't have a right to sit and converse with the russians as president? I'm sorry, you have a real problem bubba.

You think Trump is referring to his right to speak with Russia? That's why he tweeted this? Because he's defending his right to just converse with Russia?

We both know you're slow, but I'll hold your hand through this difficult process until something clicks in that brain.
ok bubba, you heard the song by Aerosmith....Dream On?

Don't bail out now. We were getting somewhere.

I need a link. Pretty please support your statement. If you can't, then logically it's you who is brainwashed. Agree?

Sure. I could link to it, but whats the point? Will me posting a link change anything for you?

Nope. Agree?

That reads like a spin. Provide the link. I'm honest. Are you?

"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining...."

"...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism."

Where did Trump say he shared classified information? Thanks.

"I'm honest" he says. LOL.

Thanks for proving my point.

Where the FUCK did Trump say he shared classified information?

Sure. I could link to it, but whats the point? Will me posting a link change anything for you?

Nope. Agree?

That reads like a spin. Provide the link. I'm honest. Are you?

Where did Trump say he shared classified information? Thanks.

"I'm honest" he says. LOL.

Thanks for proving my point.

Where the FUCK did Trump say he shared classified information?

He's doubling down on that honesty! You weren't kidding, you are SUPER honest.

Forum List

Back