Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
Damn where is Azog, I would think he would be all over this.

He didn’t “share the stage” the guy spoke after him. My guess is that DJT had no idea that would happen or who he is or what he said.

100%

Moved our embassy to Jerusalem and killed Islamist terrorists.
Also, when a Jewish college student was being harassed and mistreated at her liberal school, she wrote a letter to Trump, who was so appalled at what the libs were allowing that he issued an EO that would remove federal funds from colleges that did not take measures to clamp down on antisemitism.

But wait….it gets better. Trump knew that the next president could remove the EO, and he wanted permanent protection. He wanted Congress to make it a law. The Republicans were ready to go for it, but that could not get enough Dems to agree. (They were concerned that the Muslims might be offended.) Even Schumer, a self-loathing Jew if ever there was one, wouldn’t agree to a law protecting Jews from antisemitic environments.

Where did I mention Israel in my post? Democrats appease regimes around the world that take positions against Jewish people not only Israel but around the world. What party has embraced white supremacy as mainstream? Please provide an example.
What regimes do the Dems appease that the Pubs do not?

Also, when a Jewish college student was being harassed and mistreated at her liberal school, she wrote a letter to Trump, who was so appalled at what the libs were allowing that he issued an EO that would remove federal funds from colleges that did not take measures to clamp down on antisemitism.

But wait….it gets better. Trump knew that the next president could remove the EO, and he wanted permanent protection. He wanted Congress to make it a law. The Republicans were ready to go for it, but that could not get enough Dems to agree. (They were concerned that the Muslims might be offended.) Even Schumer, a self-loathing Jew if ever there was one, wouldn’t agree to a law protecting Jews from antisemitic environments.
He also legally made Judaism a race as well as a religion.

And yes, he’s one of four - but it’s still quite sad that there are enough antisemitic Democrats, or at least Democrats who tolerate antisemites, that he even qualified. It’s sad that he was even able to retain his Council seat after advancing Farrakhan’s antisemitic conspiracy theory.
Here are some others who “qualified”…and this is only this year.

In fact, after the idiot made his anti-Jew statement, his supporters organized a rally to stand up against the Jews who were complaining. Who did they invite as the speaker? Farrakhan’s #2 man!

Even the worst seem to have supporters…but does that translate into electability? Usually not (but then…look at Greene, Gaetz, etc). Is it confined to one party? Clearly not.
Just think heo defiant these Democrats -specifically black Democrats - are when Jews complain about one of their own repeating Farrakhan Jew-hating lies. They INVITE a top soldier of Farrakhan’s to speak at a rally!

Disgusting.

umh…how is it any more disgusting than white supremacist Republicans praising Fuentes and attending fundraisers for him?

I just said that it’s a reflection of a long history. NOW Democrats are the party tolerating antisemites, and it takes time to change.
Doesn’t seem to have changed, going by current statistics.

And why are you avoiding touching on the POS Jew-hater that we might end up with in DC? It is DISGUSTING that all these Democrats are so accepting of antisemitism that he even qualified to run. It’s disgusting that he wasn’t forced to resign his Council spot.

How have I avoided it? He’s hardly in the lead out of four candidates. Why waste time on him? What you completely miss is your own party has it’s own set of hate mongers and whackos running in primaries. You can’t kick them out if the meet the very minimal requirements for running.

And boom! Out with the white supremacist lie. NOBODY is trying to appease them. They are a small number of fringe lunatics, and do noy represent 99.99% of Republicans. That’s just a lie that our Demented Divider-in-Chief is trying to advance because…..election time!
:lmao:

So…do you apply that “small number of fringe lunatics” to the Dems?

If the British want to try meddling in America's business, then I am all for responding the same way we responded the last two times it came up. As a nation, we are much, much, much bigger and more powerful than we were last time it happened, and the British much smaller and weaker. It's safe to say that if we have to go to war with them a third time, that there will never be a need to do so a fourth time after that,
That seems like a total non sequiter…

Forum List

Back