Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

Dems don’t appease Iran, Iraq, or China. If the Palestinians are “appeased” they have little to show for it. Appeasement is giving Israel Jerusalem.
Trump did that. Dems take the side of Islamists over Israel 90% of the time and stated that calling the China virus was racist and stating it came from a lab was racist too. Both are facts. I stand by my opinion and statement.

Trump did that. Dems take the side of Islamists over Israel 90% of the time and stated that calling the China virus was racist and stating it came from a lab was racist too. Both are facts. I stand by my opinion and statement.
They’re all opinion.

Yup. The Dems are cheering on the BDS activists who yell “get out, JOOOS!” at their rallies.

And Omar is such a hypocritical antisemite that one one hand, she objected to the Iranian sanctions because “innocent people [Muslims] will be punished,” but on the other hand, she’s supports BDS even though it punishes innocent people. After all, THOSE innocent people are JOOOOS, so who gives a ——- ?

Now I remember why I had you on ignore for so long. You have nothing to contribute. Bye
You are the one that spent the entire thread avoiding your orange God sidling up to antisemites. So we know who contributed nothing but squealing cultism. That would be you.

Democrats are anti Israel/anti American
100%. This bit that hating Israel has nothing to do with hatred for Jews Is a bunch of shit, pardon my French. The targeted and one-sided condemnation is driven by antisemitism, as well as used to advance antisemitism.

Being against Israel is the PC way to reveal antisemitism.

You are the one that spent the entire thread avoiding your orange God sidling up to antisemites. So we know who contributed nothing but squealing cultism. That would be you.
He did not. He spoke before that guy and likely had no idea who was following him or what he said. I ve never heard of that guy. We don’t know every antisemite out there. You’re barking up the wrong tree, race baiter.

Forum List

Back