Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

100%. This bit that hating Israel has nothing to do with hatred for Jews Is a bunch of shit, pardon my French. The targeted and one-sided condemnation is driven by antisemitism, as well as used to advance antisemitism.

Being against Israel is the PC way to reveal antisemitism.
"I love Americans, really I do. I just hate the country and everything they stand for"--any Democrat 😄

100%. This bit that hating Israel has nothing to do with hatred for Jews Is a bunch of shit, pardon my French. The targeted and one-sided condemnation is driven by antisemitism, as well as used to advance antisemitism.

Being against Israel is the PC way to reveal antisemitism.
That is so messed up. You are essentially saying “support Israel 100% or you are antisemitic”. Why would you give any political state such blind allegience, not to mention carte blanch to whatever it wants? You can oppose Israel’s policies and actions without hating Israel or tbe Jewish people.

You would do better to consider that being against Zionism is tbe PC way of revealing antisemitism.

Ah, I see what you are saying and agree. But ignore is good so e times for trolls and those who keep pushing your buttons. Gets you out of tbe feedback loop.
That’s fine but it should not be permanent. 21 days and then it expires. Just my 2 cents.

You can oppose Israel’s policies and actions without hating Israel or tbe Jewish people.
Yes, of course.

In the conflict, I take the side of Israel, as they are a modern, liberal democracy that is trying to live in peace with its neighbors.

On the other hand, i oppose political Zionism.

That is so messed up. You are essentially saying “support Israel 100% or you are antisemitic”. Why would you give any political state such blind allegience, not to mention carte blanch to whatever it wants? You can oppose Israel’s policies and actions without hating Israel or tbe Jewish people.

You would do better to consider that being against Zionism is tbe PC way of revealing antisemitism.
Not 100% but if you support BDS of Israel then you are antisemitic IMO.

In the vast majority of cases, the condemnation expressed for Israel is driven by antisemitism. There is no other way to explain why other countries, guilty of so much worse, barely get a passing frown, and all the venom goes to the little Jewish country. It is the double standards that reveal it.

But certainly, the snark with which people speak about “the Zionists,” as a synonym for Jews, is an even more obvious reveal of antisemitism.

So…do you apply that “small number of fringe lunatics” to the Dems?
  • Is it just a small number of fringe lunatics among the Democraps who take the side of faggots, trannies, and other depraved sexual perverts?
  • Is it just a small number of fringe lunatics among the Democraps who support the abusive sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children, with regard to the aforementioned perversions??
  • Is it just a small number of fringe lunatics among the Democraps who support the savage, cold-blooded murder of innocent unborn children?
  • Is it just a small number of fringe lunatics among the Democraps who treasonously take the side of invading foreign criminals against that of their own country, and their own fellow Americans?
  • Is it just a small number of fringe lunatics among the Democraps who took the side of the violent Black LIES Matter terrorists?
  • Is it just a small number of fringe lunatics among the Democraps who supported the #CoronaHoax2020, and all the outrageous abuses of power that government used it as an excuse to conduct, ranging from violations of essential human rights and liberties, and deliberate and malicious sabotage of the economy?

It seems to me that it is the mainstream of the Democrapic party, and not just groups of fringe lunatics, that support these and several other evil and insane policies associated with your side.

I will admit that there are some bad elements that adhere to my side, but they truly are fringe outliers, that the vast overwhelming vast majority of conservatives and/or Republicans do not support, and have no problem condemning and repudiating.

You have much, much, much worse bad elements that adhere to your side, as I have enumerated above, and not only will nobody on your side repudiate them, but you openly embrace and defend them, and condemn anyone who dares to call them out for what they clearly are.

Do you support BDS of Israel like many do in your party?
No, because I think it does nothing to acheive a two state solution. I think it emboldens the extremists in Israel. We just got them out of power in israel, let's not feed the weirdos.

But I do think diplomatic punishment is in order, when Israel forms more illegal settlements. That also works against the obvious solution.

Not 100% but if you support BDS of Israel then you are antisemitic IMO.
Yes. And for the life of me, I can’t understand how some leftist Jews are so deranged that they willingly join up with an organization supported by the most virulent antisemites and march alongside BDS people as they yell “get out Jews!” for all to hear.

Yes, of course.

In the conflict, I take the side of Israel, as they are a modern, liberal democracy that is trying to live in peace with its neighbors.

On the other hand, i oppose political Zionism.
I think the side I take depends on the individual situation. I can never condone terrorism or acts targeting civilians for examp,e,

In the vast majority of cases, the condemnation expressed for Israel is driven by antisemitism. There is no other way to explain why other countries, guilty of so much worse, barely getting a passing frown, and all the venom goes to the little Jewish countries. It is the double standards that reveal it.

But certainly, the snark with which people speak about “the Zionists,” as a synonym for Jews, is an even more obvious reveal of antisemitism.
Most democrats want Israel to give up every protection they have against a world that has vowed to drive Israel into the sea.

The aim of the Democrat Party is the end of the State of Israel. First the West Bank, then Gaza, then half of Jerusalem, then the Temple Mount.

The thread headline is, of course, more of taint’s dishonesty. Different people spoke at the same event. One speaker doesn’t ordinarily get to veto another speaker. And no speaker endorses the views of any other speaker merely by virtue of having spoken at the same event.

So, once again, an asshole like taint is reporting to the tried and “true” old notion of guilt by association.

The thread headline is, of course, more of taint’s dishonesty. Different people spoke at the same event. One speaker doesn’t ordinarily get to veto another speaker. And no speaker endorses the views of any other speaker merely by virtue of having spoken at the same event.

So, once again, an asshole like taint is reporting to the tried and “true” old notion of guilt by association.
Of course, this is embarrassing, childish equivocation, as the headline is factual. Why the pearl clutching? So your far right wing heroes got caught hanging with far right wing idiots. Did you put on your surprised face?

No, because I think it does nothing to acheive a two state solution. I think it emboldens the extremists in Israel. We just got them out of power in israel, let's not feed the weirdos.

But I do think diplomatic punishment is in order, when Israel forms more illegal settlements. That also works against the obvious solution.
Illegal in your view not their view

Forum List

Back