Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

This is funny because you think the Dunning-Kruger effect is a negative correlation, when it's actually a positive correlation. So you actually demonstrate the false idea that you are suggesting, suggesting that Dunning and Kruger were mistaken.
Do Dunning and Kruger post on here ?

Not according to any evidence you've provided.
Ha ha ha ha

What is funny is that you accuse me of racism but cannot find one racist post. Meanwhile your fellow Democrat and Leftist says this and you say nothing.

1653325145205.png

Ha ha ha ha

What is funny is that you accuse me of racism but cannot find one racist post. Meanwhile your fellow Democrat and Leftist says this and you say nothing.

View attachment 648609
Do have anything to support your claim besides opinion pieces? You might be shocked to discover this but my opinions tend to vary wildly from those on the right wing. Can you provide a specific example of comments from her you find particularly anti-Semitic?

Do have anything to support your claim besides opinion pieces? You might be shocked to discover this but my opinions tend to vary wildly from those on the right wing. Can you provide a specific example of comments from her you find particularly anti-Semitic?
Opinion pieces based on her statements and views. This site is based on opinions.

Opinion pieces based on her statements and views. This site is based on opinions.
And as I said my opinion differs from yours so I don't find anything problematic about her statements. If you do, I kind of need you to point them out before we can talk about them. Do you think I should have to guess which statements you took offense to?

And as I said my opinion differs from yours so I don't find anything problematic about her statements. If you do, I kind of need you to point them out before we talk about them.
Classic leftard waste of time.

Forum List

Back